My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Great news on your temps! Everything is looking really good. Fxed.

As far as hair loss- never heard of it but doesn't mean its not. Your hair is supposed to grow more and get fuller in pregnancy but I am not sure when that starts. Only thing I know hair loss is a symptom of is tyroid but yours was tested and is fine.

Great news on your temps! Everything is looking really good. Fxed.

As far as hair loss- never heard of it but doesn't mean its not. Your hair is supposed to grow more and get fuller in pregnancy but I am not sure when that starts. Only thing I know hair loss is a symptom of is tyroid but yours was tested and is fine.

just did some research, a small percentage will lose the hair before it gets really thick and nice. i know i had lovely hair during pg last time! could've been stress from the party too but... it was coming out today too, and i'm not stressed anymore. then my gums bled a bit yesterday during flossing... vrey odd. apparently that's common at 9 dpo! we'll see. may not mean anything. not getting my hopes too high. did also have a knee twinge yesterday again.

can't believe this is testing week for us!

how were your temps this am??

That all sounds good. My temps were down again but still above cover (97.2). I also had some bad cramping this morning.

My temps have been weird but can't wait to watch and see what happens next week.. Testing by the weekend :)

So i was feeling super hot today, and i took my temp- 99.1 normally before af i get really cold. And dh wasn't warm, and i was sweating really bad. So the last time i got this before af, i was pregnant. fx'd crossed.

also the only time i am ever over 99 is if i'm sick or pregnant, my normal temps are in the 97s.

Thanks for your help ladies. I'm going to get more opks today as I am nearly out. I spent about an hour trying to post pics last night but could not do it from my stupid iPad.
Emailed them to bestie though and she says that although one is darker they are all definitely negative so I'm still waiting :)

We had a bd break yesterday and I think, unless pee stick says different (as hubby says) we will do 2days on, 1day off.

Mommy I've never heard of hair loss but all the symptoms do sound promising. Try to hold out for testing and best of luck. Fx!

Overwhelmed could it be implantation dip and cramps? I hope so! fx for you too

Morgan your Temps are slightly strange...good luck!

Hoping I will have good news about joining you all in 2ww soon. I feel so out of the loop!

Squee! I have EWCM!
I've never noticed it before so very very excited, especially as today is o day according to many apps.

Will poas soon and took the day off so that hubby and I can go out for lunch followed by some afternoon delight. Yay! Hopefully these are all positive signs!

Mommy- awesome on your temp. Good luck. Almost testing day!

Morgan- your temps don't seem too off. Fxed.

Rozzer- sounds like you are ready to o! Good thing you took the day off.

Afm- nothing new. Got stung by a wasp today after church ( dh got stung on the way) and have to go back to work tomorrow. Boo!

Rozzer that's great about the cm!!!! i hope it's tonight!

overwhelmed i'm sorry about the bee sting :( i can't believe it's almost test day. this afternoon i was confident and now, i'm not. i'm nervous.

My opks aren't even showing test lines now...hmm. Totally blank this morning and just had a very faint test line this afternoon. I hope that doesnt meant anything!

I'm nervous for you too mommy - fingers crossed!!

Still no love from the opks. I got a new brand -first response - and still light lines.

Having consulted Dr Google, apparently EWCM can show up 2-3 days before o so hopefully it's in the next couple of days. I hope I haven't missed the surge, but am temping so keeping an eye out for thermal shift too. Anyone had experience with this or have any calming/soothing words??

Meanwhile dh has asked when he next gets a break from bd. lol! Poor man doesn't know what's hit him - last time we had this much sex was on our honeymoon. Having a sick baby turned boisterous toddler is not good for your sex life!

Yes ma'am! EWCM= Go! Start now, that way you know they'll be good to go! Looking at you chart, it looks like O is approaching soon.. Do you use OPKs, too?

"lunch followed by some afternoon delight."

Rozzer- LOL!! Haha we just watched Anchorman this weekend ;)

My opks aren't even showing test lines now...hmm. Totally blank this morning and just had a very faint test line this afternoon. I hope that doesnt meant anything!

I'm nervous for you too mommy - fingers crossed!!

Thanks hun, and i got a blank opk the day before my blaring positive with dd.

of course this time i got nothing but just sad faint lines. stupid tests.

overwhelmed how's your temp this am???

i have so much cleaning to do today ugh.

AFM- temp drop to 97.5 :/ Trying not to get too down. Staying positive staying positive...... skin breakout, my entire back is covered in rising pimples. disgusting. i get them on my upper but never the lower. hoping it's a sign. funny how anything can be a sign when you're ttc. lol! its like oh i know this happened when i got pg with dd, so i'm almost sure i am, and then i start thinking... .but what if i'm not? what a let down that will be. punch my sureness right in the face, that's what that bfn will do. Testing possibly in the am. depends on my temp i think. Either way testing wed. slight right side cramping just now too. fx'd.

oh no :( i'm so sorry :( Well if you're out, i'm probably out, our temps are like identical so, probably be joining you in two days. :hugs:

Aww overwhelmed - sorry to hear that! Hopefully this is the cycle!

Mommy - I've still got fx for you, hopefully you get positive news.

Morgan - yeah I use opks too. Got an almost positive yesterday evening - it was so weird! Half the line was the same colour as the test and the other half was lighter. Took one after that and it was very similar.

So hopefully stupid opks confirm the surge today! I had a slight temp dip, which could mean its on the way?!

ROZZER BE FOREWARNED!!! I used the FR OPK's this cycle too, and they were SUPER sensitive! Like by the time I started to test (13DPO) they were blaring positives, which is normally early for me. Then I realized they just pick up my "pre-surge" better than the other ones I've used.. But yeah they also had that WEIRD solid line to the left of the test line, is that what you mean? Mine did that once they had gone negative (but like I said I never saw the LH build, just the surge!) so I'd say you're gearing up to O! When they're pos, you'll know it!

Mommy- This still look good for you hang on. I am actually hopeful because this is the first time since P that I have had a normal cycle.

Rozzer- I get the good cm about 2 days before O and then about 2 days after my positive, so it still looks good. My DH feels the same way- he is all for it and then about a week into it he is like "I'm tired." We do a lot of laughing though.

AFM- Started work today- I'm sleepy. AF is heavy and cramping. I called to get more clomid, so now I start again.

i'm super nervous about the test in the morning. like i had been so positive and confident. and now? i am thinking why bother, i'm just going to get a bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->