My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Mommy- I think you should test. If you don't then all you will do is obsess about if you miss it. ( I took an entire 3 months off testing and that is all I did).

Em- welcome to the group. You said you are cd 20? When will you test?

Afm- lots of tightness in my abdomen, but could just be left over from having to pee for an hour before being able to stop and do so.

Rozz and morgan- how are you doing?

Not this cycle, (as that's my July one just finishing) my body is annoying and is overlapping months haha. So I'm TTC August, from about 11th onwards (should ov around the 20th ish) so testing around 8th september when I'm due on my period but we'll see! :thumbup:

xx

Woo hoo so you are going to be starting a new cycle? nice fresh slate.

Mommy- I think you should test. If you don't then all you will do is obsess about if you miss it. ( I took an entire 3 months off testing and that is all I did).

Em- welcome to the group. You said you are cd 20? When will you test?

Afm- lots of tightness in my abdomen, but could just be left over from having to pee for an hour before being able to stop and do so.

Rozz and morgan- how are you doing?

All good here. Tempted to use opk but think I will wait to Wednesday to start using them.

Feeling really relaxed this month, hubby and I have both been stressed at work and it's on the improve so really hoping we end up winning on all fronts ;)

Had a call from the High Risk clinic today re trip to South America but I couldn't take it so will follow up tomorrow :)

just don't wait too long :) really hope this is it for you hun

afm: no ferning today, dd is sick today just a cold but still, her birthday is tomorrow :( and then temps look like i may actually have o'd. and cp is coming down and changing. Still creamy cm though that's good at least.

Rozz- what cd are you on again and when do you usually o?

Mommy- at least if you did o when ff says you did, you dtd timing was good. Did you ever have any ewcm? Sorry to heat DD is sick and on her birthday.

Afm- temps still high (97.4). Tightness went away after a few hours last night. Hard to tell if that was a sign or just sitting in a car for 4 hours. Today I feel fine- slight cramping here and there. I'm being cautious of anything could be a sign because I know we all look for signs in our tww. I didn't have any signs with P. In fact, I felt absolutely normal until week 10- then like a brick (first day of school for kids none the less) it all came.

Yep brand new cycle for me. It'll be the second once since having my implant out so hopefully all stays normal!

Mommy- at least if you did o when ff says you did, you dtd timing was good. Did you ever have any ewcm? Sorry to heat DD is sick and on her birthday.

Afm- temps still high (97.4). Tightness went away after a few hours last night. Hard to tell if that was a sign or just sitting in a car for 4 hours. Today I feel fine- slight cramping here and there. I'm being cautious of anything could be a sign because I know we all look for signs in our tww. I didn't have any signs with P. In fact, I felt absolutely normal until week 10- then like a brick (first day of school for kids none the less) it all came.

i do hope timing was ok. i'm feeling so bad for dd being sick, and emotional over her turning 2 it's insane. i put her to bed tonight and actually cried. and i think it's going to happen again. :( oh lord.

so glad your temps are still up!!! that's great!!! stay up!!!

I'm on cd 11 and I usually o at cd 16/17 or 21, depending on which app you believe. My last 2 cycles have been 30 and 31 days but that's all much of a muchness as I used my first 2 opks today - both negative.

Bd has hit a snug with husbys stupid work requiring international Skype calls all evening and him being incredibly stressed and MIA. I have seen him for a grand total of 90 seconds tonight. Options at this point are: wait for him until potentially 4am (it's nearly 9pm here) and probably get an exhausted and stressed man who is no use to me and we will have a fight or brew myself some camomile tea and go to bed...

Sign, tomorrow is another day...I think I will go and boil the jug...

Think that's best rozz. It's a shame you aren't getting to see him much xx

i do hope timing was ok. i'm feeling so bad for dd being sick, and emotional over her turning 2 it's insane. i put her to bed tonight and actually cried. and i think it's going to happen again. :( oh lord.

so glad your temps are still up!!! that's great!!! stay up!!!

I know where you are coming from with the birthday thing. P got sick on his 3rd ( some stomach thing). You feel so helpless. I
Two is a fun age. It is okay to get sad- I still do when I see how big P is getting. But in so many ways she will still stay your little baby- P still wants to cuddle and drink a glass of milk before going to bed.

On another note- did you test or just assume you already oed?

I'm on cd 11 and I usually o at cd 16/17 or 21, depending on which app you believe. My last 2 cycles have been 30 and 31 days but that's all much of a muchness as I used my first 2 opks today - both negative.

Bd has hit a snug with husbys stupid work requiring international Skype calls all evening and him being incredibly stressed and MIA. I have seen him for a grand total of 90 seconds tonight. Options at this point are: wait for him until potentially 4am (it's nearly 9pm here) and probably get an exhausted and stressed man who is no use to me and we will have a fight or brew myself some camomile tea and go to bed...

Sign, tomorrow is another day...I think I will go and boil the jug...

Hang in there. I agree with em- probably a good idea to take the day off. A stressed husband is not a fun husband and your body needs rest for this thing to work.

Afm- same old same old. Temps still high and still slight cramping on and off. Runny nose all day yesterday. Plus dh said my mood is at least prego- I guess I am been edgy- I thought I have been pleasant. I may not be able to wait until the 15th.

Had a great night sleep at least!

Overwhelmed, that sounds promising! How many dpo are you now?

Hey ladies, still watching what's going on.. I'm Oing tomorrow or Thurs, OPKs are + just waiting for the EWCM! Watching my temps the next few days.. Testing the 17thish.. Lol just thought I'd pop in and say Hi and whatnot :)

Had a great night sleep at least!

Overwhelmed, that sounds promising! How many dpo are you now?

Umm... I think 7 dpo. But ff says 6 dpo. I feel really positive but I have been for the past 18 cycles.

Hey ladies, still watching what's going on.. I'm Oing tomorrow or Thurs, OPKs are + just waiting for the EWCM! Watching my temps the next few days.. Testing the 17thish.. Lol just thought I'd pop in and say Hi and whatnot :)

H Hun, good luck with watching your ewcm, mine is pretty easy to spot and the first sign I usually get. But we'll be bding every other night anyway x

H Hun, good luck with watching your ewcm, mine is pretty easy to spot and the first sign I usually get. But we'll be bding every other night anyway x

I had one doc who recommended every other day starting with day 10 through pos hot or AF. Another who said every day the entire week of o. Same practice- one was a man and one was a woman- I dare you to guess which is which.

good morning ladies, sorry i've been mia, was celebrating my dd's birthday all day yesterday, and she sounds much better today- much less sick, but still stuffy. now i have a sore throat. :/ always something lol!!!

nothing much to report, temp went up a little today, but it's cd 21 here.... but my temps also don't look very promising for right after an o. i would've expected higher. Will bd again tonight (we took last night off as we were just plain exhausted) and get some more in, we take a day off, then dtd a few days, then take a day or two off, then again. so really, we should be covering all the days. i could sleep right here in this chair.

i've also never had my temps this low after o. Slightly concerning.

good morning ladies, sorry i've been mia, was celebrating my dd's birthday all day yesterday, and she sounds much better today- much less sick, but still stuffy. now i have a sore throat. :/ always something lol!!!

nothing much to report, temp went up a little today, but it's cd 21 here.... but my temps also don't look very promising for right after an o. i would've expected higher. Will bd again tonight (we took last night off as we were just plain exhausted) and get some more in, we take a day off, then dtd a few days, then take a day or two off, then again. so really, we should be covering all the days. i could sleep right here in this chair.

So glad DD is feeling better and she had a good bday. I think your dtd trick is good. I think we have tries everything and now I am on the understanding that it will happen when He wants it to( but I can always help a little). Your chart may be low, but it looks much more consistent than last months.

My temps are up still (97.6). Cramping has stopped, still irritable (I'm told), no energy (on vacation), and my boobs have felt heavy ( but that is normal for me at this time). I really hope this is it.

So glad DD is feeling better and she had a good bday. I think your dtd trick is good. I think we have tries everything and now I am on the understanding that it will happen when He wants it to( but I can always help a little). Your chart may be low, but it looks much more consistent than last months.

My temps are up still (97.6). Cramping has stopped, still irritable (I'm told), no energy (on vacation), and my boobs have felt heavy ( but that is normal for me at this time). I really hope this is it.

i hope this is it for you!!!!!! also i'll be testing on the 15th/16th if no evidence of a later o day

Me too!! Good luck.

What dpo are you?

Mommy - good luck! I hope you feel better soon xx

Thought for the day- there should be a pill we take once a month that turns our pee blue when we are fertile and pink as soon as we conceive. I bet it would sell if anyone knows a chemist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->