My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Cd5 today official end of AF.
TTC starts from today!

woo hooo! welcome to the endless waiting! :) are you charting or doing opks or anything?

Temps dropped this morning- 96.4. I think I am going to do the clomid day 3-7 this month. Dr has been telling me to do 5-9, but I have read that some people have greater results with 3-7: what do you all think.

Em- I am cd3 so right behind you.

You know, why not try it. worst case, doesn't work, and you can go back to what the dr says next month. But i think you need to go with your gut, if you want to try that, do it! :)

afm,

hanging out!13dpo, no sign of af, no symptoms, nothing. just.... hangin! will test sat if no af then. And it'll be nice since dh will be home, so he can comfort/celebrate whatever with me then.

Hey Rozzer I just now saw that OPK.. yes I'd say that's positive sweetie!!! Did you dtd lastnight? I'd def say catch that egg today if not :)

Mummyxofxone
Just bding every other day from now until test really. Relaxed approach. I do have some opks so might just use them anyway.

xxx

Mummyxofxone
Just bding every other day from now until test really. Relaxed approach. I do have some opks so might just use them anyway.

xxx

sounds good hun for the relaxed approach. wish i could relax lol!

Hey Rozzer I just now saw that OPK.. yes I'd say that's positive sweetie!!! Did you dtd lastnight? I'd def say catch that egg today if not :)

Yay!!

Sadly dh was too tired last night, but we will this afternoon ;)
Had a slight temp dip - think today will be o day!

Oh yes Rozzer! I'd say today (have you tried Softcups?! I just tried them this cycle :)) and also tomorrow, if your temp hasn't spiked yet!!!

Woohoo at least you know you got a good BD in ;)

Yay!!

I read best time to bd is 24 hours after you get that pos opk anyway but before 36 hours. SO get to it!

Yay!!

I read best time to bd is 24 hours after you get that pos opk anyway but before 36 hours. SO get to it!

It will be approx 28 hours after first +ve opk ;)

Yay!!

should be perfect!!! good luck love!!!! so excited to see you in the tww. I just hope i'm out of it one way or another this weekend!

Yay!!

should be perfect!!! good luck love!!!! so excited to see you in the tww. I just hope i'm out of it one way or another this weekend!

Thank you! I now kinda think tomorrow will be o day, as half my apps said it was cd21 last month. Sooooo happy to know everything is working properly :D

Good luck for testing mommy - fingers crossed!

Oh yes Rozzer! I'd say today (have you tried Softcups?! I just tried them this cycle :)) and also tomorrow, if your temp hasn't spiked yet!!!

I haven't tried soft cups - I'm not even sure if they sell them here! I've never seen them and when I googled it, moon cups are the closest.

I've had a negative opk tonight, after another positive this morning and a bd tonight, so I think it's fair to say we've done almost all we can this cycle! Will see what temp does tomorrow and keep on the opks and bd tomorrow night, just to be on the safe side.

I so hope it's finally 2ww time!!

Yay!!

Thank you! I now kinda think tomorrow will be o day, as half my apps said it was cd21 last month. Sooooo happy to know everything is working properly :D

Good luck for testing mommy - fingers crossed!

thanks hun i won't be needing it. Can't use the link to your chart- ? doesn't click! it looks like your temp went down instead of up?

I haven't tried soft cups - I'm not even sure if they sell them here! I've never seen them and when I googled it, moon cups are the closest.

I've had a negative opk tonight, after another positive this morning and a bd tonight, so I think it's fair to say we've done almost all we can this cycle! Will see what temp does tomorrow and keep on the opks and bd tomorrow night, just to be on the safe side.

I so hope it's finally 2ww time!!

Soft cups are available on their very own website, try that, and then amazon probably has them if you can use that.

And that's great, hope you're in the 2ww!!!

afm, :witch: is here. and she seems grumpy. ugh. painnnnn. So seems like 14 day lp, and a 29 day cycle? that's just crazy. never in my life.

Sorry mommy, boo for AF :/

I think I'm out. Feeling really non-pregnant lol. Nothing.. & temp is a little down.. hmmph

Mommy- oh no. I'm sorry. Hang in there there is always next cycle.

Morgan- hold up hope. With P I felt nothing prior to bfp.

Rozz- everything sounds good.

Afm- not much. Took clomid yesterday and head in a fog today- temps went back up which is odd but who knows

I am testing tomorrow ladies, I can't wait anymore lol. Then no more til AF :)

Mommy - I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you do/take anything that might have affected your cycle?

Morgan - good luck with the test!

Afm - temp has gone up slightly - can you see chart in my signature? Yesterdays dip 36.17 has gone to 36.38, higher but not yet above coverline. Boobs are sore too. Will use opk this morning and see what it says

Rozzer- Keep up the BD, good luck sweetie, you've got this!!

Mommy- oh no. I'm sorry. Hang in there there is always next cycle.

Morgan- hold up hope. With P I felt nothing prior to bfp.

Rozz- everything sounds good.

Afm- not much. Took clomid yesterday and head in a fog today- temps went back up which is odd but who knows

it's alright. dealing. :/ that is odd about your temps. hoping this is it for both of us.

I am testing tomorrow ladies, I can't wait anymore lol. Then no more til AF :)

morgan! stop it! it's too early! don't make me slap you lol!!

Mommy - I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you do/take anything that might have affected your cycle?

Morgan - good luck with the test!

Afm - temp has gone up slightly - can you see chart in my signature? Yesterdays dip 36.17 has gone to 36.38, higher but not yet above coverline. Boobs are sore too. Will use opk this morning and see what it says

nope haven't taken or done anything! ridiculous. I can see the chart but can't click it. don't know why, so hard to read. I hope you get that pos opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->