My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Haha cyberSLAP!! ;)

It's payday and I can get more (or watch temps).. I won't let it kill me..

That's all my excuses :blush:

Mommy - had my positive opks and a temp raise - I'm officially 1dpo - whoop!
Your cyber slap scared me - think you might need to practice for when I will undoubtedly cave in 10 days or so.

Morgan - how did you get on?

Afm - last bd this cycle tonight. Anything else will be just for me and dh ;)

Ladies, I did it!!! Same exact due date/conception day as Jaxon. God is so soo good :)

https://i39.tinypic.com/169gisi.jpg

10 DPO!

So it seems!!! :) It is just too perfect. I am blessed beyond belief and actually just wish everyone could feel the same!

...in due time, it will come for us all. Babydust sweet ladies!!

So so happy for u morganwhite.i am also 10 dpo but scared to test.will test at 12 dpo.wish me luck ladies

Good luck moonlyte and thanks :) I will be watching for you!

Woohoo Morgan! Congrats! Here is praying for a healthy 9 months ahead. So happy for you!

Morgan that is fantastic news!! Congratulations, so happy for you!!

Moonlyte - good luck!

AF is due this cycle around my wee ones actual due date - hoping that may help the stars align!

So so happy for u morganwhite.i am also 10 dpo but scared to test.will test at 12 dpo.wish me luck ladies

Will be thinking of you hun!

nothing new to report here ladies. just hanging out.

Nothing new here either. First week of work finished. And 2 more days of clomid. No hot flashes with taking it during night but I do feel foggy during the day.

Nothing new here either. First week of work finished. And 2 more days of clomid. No hot flashes with taking it during night but I do feel foggy during the day.

glad the clomid is almost over at least! ugh. sorry it has such affects. i've heard some pretty unfun things about it.

cd 3. cd3. i am on, cd 3.

:)

hoping you ladies are well!!!

only about a week til i can start opks again. loving the earlier o instead of cd 21!!!!

glad the clomid is almost over at least! ugh. sorry it has such affects. i've heard some pretty unfun things about it.

It's not as bad for me as it is for some. The biggest problem for me is watching my thyroid levels with it. I have hear awful stuff from some people. If it doesn't work this cycle, it means lots of tests. So, fxed.

cd 3. cd3. i am on, cd 3.

:)

hoping you ladies are well!!!

only about a week til i can start opks again. loving the earlier o instead of cd 21!!!!

I'm glad to hear your are feeling more upbeat. I am cd5, so we are right around each other again. I don't know what is worse the tww or the wait to O.

ha i wonder the same damn thing. it's all just bad waiting. horrid. so frustrated. and too much time to think. like wait, is this really what i should be doing? maybe it's a sign

Overwhelmed - definitely fingers crossed!

Waiting sucks, either way. It's all waiting!

Afm - crosshairs today, yay! So now we wait. Again.

Rozzer- hooray. I am always excited for crosshairs.

Mommy- you made me laugh so hard. Everything is a sign- that is what the internet tells us.

Afm- light brown spotting today (totally normal for me 2 days after AF ends). I think I am going to so the two days on and one day off thing. Dh seems to agree with me. He would be happy with every day but I get too worn out. Hopefully waiting this time won't be so bad- back to work and with all my little babies (yes middle school kids can still be babies). I also work with a girl who is in the same boat as us- so we can obsess about it too. Tomorrow is the last clomid- hooray!

Rozzer- hooray. I am always excited for crosshairs.

Mommy- you made me laugh so hard. Everything is a sign- that is what the internet tells us.

Afm- light brown spotting today (totally normal for me 2 days after AF ends). I think I am going to so the two days on and one day off thing. Dh seems to agree with me. He would be happy with every day but I get too worn out. Hopefully waiting this time won't be so bad- back to work and with all my little babies (yes middle school kids can still be babies). I also work with a girl who is in the same boat as us- so we can obsess about it too. Tomorrow is the last clomid- hooray!

:flower:

glad af is done for you now ! and yes, i have some normal spotting and such after. i can still have up to 3 days left of this. how obnoxious.

So when do you go back to work with the kids? tomorrow? that should be a good change of pace for you and keep you occupied most of the day. thinking of you hun! what day is your normal O day now? or we don't know because of the clomid switch now. when are you starting opks?

Tomorrow is my first day with kids, but I know 50 of the 62 already so it will be nice to see them all again.

No idea with the clomid switch when o will come. I hope it is a little earlier since I think my LP is short(11days). I oed the last two months on day 17/18 so I hope it is closer to 15/16 this time. I have to wait til two days off clomid to start opks or I can get a false positive, so I will start to test on Tuesday. When are you going to test? When are you expecting o? How many more days of AF do yoy think you have?

I am going to do the musinex thing this month too. I have been having some weird o like cramping today on and off, which is odd. Wonder if it is just BC of clomid earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->