My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Mommy my tests were a bit all over the place too. I'm going to try the cb digital ones this month I think. Just to see if they're easier.
I also ordered some maca to put in my morning smoothie.
I've yet to go to the gym and eating too much chocolate but otherwise healthy plan going well! ;)

So exciting for all your o days, catch that eggy!

Clearblue are super easy and straight forward. Just have to use FMU. And you can still look at the lines if you want when you take the stick out.

What is maca?

Slight temp drip (97.4). This am, but I have a cover now of like 97.3. Dh woke me up around 2:30 and then P around 3:30 and then alarm around 5:30- so that may be why.

Mommy- my lines go from darker to lighter and darker again. Try not to get too stressed (easier said than done right?) You will probably get your pos tomorrow or Friday. Are you drinking a lot before you test?

done! :)

Mommy my tests were a bit all over the place too. I'm going to try the cb digital ones this month I think. Just to see if they're easier.
I also ordered some maca to put in my morning smoothie.
I've yet to go to the gym and eating too much chocolate but otherwise healthy plan going well! ;)

So exciting for all your o days, catch that eggy!

yeah i'm at this point doing them for fun. i'm going by what i feel my body is telling me instead! :) much better that way!

Clearblue are super easy and straight forward. Just have to use FMU. And you can still look at the lines if you want when you take the stick out.

What is maca?

Slight temp drip (97.4). This am, but I have a cover now of like 97.3. Dh woke me up around 2:30 and then P around 3:30 and then alarm around 5:30- so that may be why.

just can't afford clearblue! or rather, feel too guilty buying them! i'm cheap. lol. But yeah, i bet your temps are screwed up from the random waking :(

my temp dropped today, good, cp is in perfect position, i even got ewcm last night! i was thrilled (hilarious to be so happy about cm) and we dtd, and softcupped that sucker. hoping that was as i needed. so one day down. and just waiting. taking it easy with the opks and not relying on them like i did last cycle. just taking them 'for fun' or to see if i can see anything. if i get a positive that'll be thrilling but i'm not worrying about it. at least i know i didn't O yet. and we'll get our bding in as needed. trying not to stress. and i feel so much better.

Yay mommy, that's awesome! Fingers crossed!

I'm thinking the digital ones with smileys...have you used those?
Maca is a Peruvian superfood meant to help with fertility and hormone balance. This is the one I got https://www.matakanasuperfoods.com/...tuemart/maca-root-powder-300g-detail?Itemid=0

Mommy-Yes, the clear blue ones are those with the happy face- that is what I use. But when you take the test strip out of the reader, you can still see the lines. They are also nice because you get a flashy before you O. But, yes mommy- they are expensive. I hope I don't have to buy anymore.

I have never heard of Maca, but I am afraid to use anything because of my thyroid and the clomid.

mommy- hooray! everything sounds good. now get to it.

Ok ladies what's the verdict? should i consider it positive? way darker than my afternoon one, and like nothing i had last cycle. i think i should say we're there!

Attachments

• 0829032009.jpg
    0829032009.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
thanks ladies. done and done. so far this week we've dtd sun, mon, skipped tues, wed, thurs, and will again tonight and tomorrow if poor dh can keep up. he was so tired last night but i explained the positive test.

and then i didn't get a huge temp spike today but it IS going up, so fx'd we caught the surge and all is well.

so looking forward to being in the tww.

KMFX for you! I was having trouble keeping up with my DH when I would show him close to positive tests. He definitely enjoyed all the BDing and now I'm just happy to have a chance to break for a while! :)

mid day opk from me looks only slightly darker than last nights. i guess i can say that's another positive?

Attachments

• 0830031233.jpg
    0830031233.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Mommy- def positive. Sounds like you have you bases covered. Remember what the doc said- it can take 2-3 days sometimes for temp to spike.
Tori- I'm right there with you. I get exhausted.

Afm- temps up to 97.7 today. My boobs have been hurting a little today but could be from wearing a different bra. On our way to Disney for the weekend.

Oh sure overwhelmed, you're just off to disney! lol!!! i wish i could just be off to disney like that! it's a flight for me! jeez. so not fair.

:) the signs do sound good though!!!!!

tonights opk is in here- the color in person is slightly lighter than this afternoons, hoping tonight is the night because i'm in so much pain from cramps i can feel it in my leg. my back hurts, my nips are sore, it's screaming OVULATION!!!! so i 'm hoping it's soon dear lord i'm in pain. everything freaking hurts!!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
Hope ovulation is soon so you're not in pain! Sounds awful!

I'm planning to go for a run tomorrow morning. Healthy living time!

I've put on about 10 kg since our wedding in Feb so want to get back into shape. Something else to focus on besides TTC too. Got to be good!

Oh sure overwhelmed, you're just off to disney! lol!!! i wish i could just be off to disney like that! it's a flight for me! jeez. so not fair.

tonights opk is in here- the color in person is slightly lighter than this afternoons, hoping tonight is the night because i'm in so much pain from cramps i can feel it in my leg. my back hurts, my nips are sore, it's screaming OVULATION!!!! so i 'm hoping it's soon dear lord i'm in pain. everything freaking hurts!!

Lol...cant lie it is nice. We are only about an hour away.

I hope you o soon. The cramping is the worst but it means you have a good size follicle in there.

Roz- I love to run. Hopefully the weather is nicer where you are. We have been running in 95 degrees with 90% humidity. Only a little longer in the TWW.

Nothing else new here. Temp was still good this morning. 5dpo

Hope ovulation is soon so you're not in pain! Sounds awful!

I'm planning to go for a run tomorrow morning. Healthy living time!

I've put on about 10 kg since our wedding in Feb so want to get back into shape. Something else to focus on besides TTC too. Got to be good!

i lost all my weight after dd, but then gained it all back plus some. i used a website called loseit.com and kept track of calories, wound up losing 7 lbs. i recommend it!!! it's free! :)

Lol...cant lie it is nice. We are only about an hour away.

I hope you o soon. The cramping is the worst but it means you have a good size follicle in there.

Roz- I love to run. Hopefully the weather is nicer where you are. We have been running in 95 degrees with 90% humidity. Only a little longer in the TWW.

Nothing else new here. Temp was still good this morning. 5dpo

i didn't know that about the follicle!!! that's good to know :) and yeah, so not fair about disney. i'm hoping my father says something about going down this october (he took me and dd in feb to visit his parents and we spent a day in disney) so i'm reallllllly hoping i can get back there in like oct or nov. we'll see. that would be so awesome.

hurrah for 5 dpo! you're so lucky to be in tww. i'm so not.

my temp dropped this am, i keep thinking about what you told me how it can take time to show up with temps.

i have full ferning this am, but only minor cramping (this am i had none ) it's barely there, just a hint. nips are better, back is better (so far) and we'll just have to see. my temp plummeted instead to 96.8 and that's got me a tad down. i have like 1 or 2 opks left :( so i will test tonight at 8 and see if the color is gone and i can take it easy and wait.

Roz- I agree with mommy. There are tons of free webites out there for weight loss. Just be careful that you don't push it. If you start to push yourself and lose too fast it will actually stop ovulation. That was part of my problem. I went from 240 the day I delivered to 125 in about a year. It mad me stop ovulating and on top of it - I thought I was getting healthy for a new pregnancy only to find out my body fat went down too low and I actually had to put on about 20lbs.

Mommy- if you come in Oct or Dec do the mickeys Halloween or Christmas party. It is a special ticket and is at night. You can do every ride and only wait in line for like 15 min max. And Oct has the food and wine fest in Epcot.

On another note- those signs actually sound good. I read that some peoples temps drop at ovulation. Plus it sounds like all your bd got you covered.

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->