My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I am not feeling well at all, and I really hope it's a good reason for not feeling well (to me and everything I've read seems too early). I don't have much of an appetite, was having hot flashes all day, and still having my other symptoms of breast tenderness and sore nipples, I was up last night from 2-5a, and a very low backache. I just hope it's not AF wanting to show up early. DH even told me I looked like I was glowing. I'm really, really, really trying hard not to symptom spot, but I just feel different like something is up. I'm trying to convince myself that it's just withdrawal symptoms from the first month being off BC, especially with having "symptoms" this early. I am very much trying not to get my hopes up, but it's very hard when everyone around is hoping for you to be pregnant. I feel like I will disappoint everyone with a BFN.

BFP for me :)
Reasons for testing early and results on my journal as to not step on anyone's toes :hugs:
And speedy BFPS for you all xxxxx

Over - it didn't taste great to be honest. The smoothie mostly masked it though, and I think I put in too much so I have high hopes for tomorrow tasting better.

Emalou - whoop! Congratulations, that is fantastic news!

Tori - fingers crossed it is for the best reason.

Ema- hooray! Congrats!

Rozzer- I hope it tastes better today. Do you only drink it once a day?

Tori- keep up hope. How many dpo are you again? It could be really early signs.

Afm- 8dpo, temp went up again 97.9 (highest it has been). I am pretty sure my cervix is closed too- if anything this is the first time it has felt like this.

morning ladies, congrats again emma.

i'm so tired this am. we went to a baseball game yesterday and didn't get home til 10. dd has a playdate this am at 10, and i'm just so freaking tired i want to stay in my jammies.

but i gotta go get ready. :/

so i'll catch up properly later

got my o confirm on ff today, 3dpo for me.

Over - yeah, the packet (and my smoothie recipe) say to have 1tbs daily, so I have it in the morning. Our stupid measuring spoons are marked wrong, hence yesterday's error. Will let you know if it's better today!
So exciting that your cp is different! I really hope that means you've got a bubba cooking!

Mommy - yay for crosshairs, that's fantastic! Hope the playdate goes/went well!

Afm - nothing much, AF has finished and now just waiting to o. I usually don't until cd17-21ish. Cd8 today. Will start taking opks on cd14 I think. Maybe cheaper ones before that (I got the cb digital).

Roz- I have done that before. Hooray for AF being over.
Mommy- how did the play date go? How are you feeling?
Afm- same little cramping and cm/cp. Not thinking too much, the only thing different from last cycle is the cp. Also feeling a little sick when eating lunch but could be because I eat with 68 middle school kids.

i feel nothing. jsut normal. :/

dh is really pissing me off though lately, he's just.... seems to be wrapped up in himself? i'll explain more later, right now i just am ignoring him.

plus i'm exhausted. playdate went well, then she skipped her normal nap and didn't go down til 4!! so we got paint for her room, put up the fall/halloween decor SUPER early, and then i started dinner, she finally went for a nap, i finished cooking, ate, did all the dishes, sat, and she woke up. !!!!
then she's been in a crabby mood all evening. :/ just not super thrilled right now.

Aww mommy, that stinks. Hope dh sorts himself out and unwraps!!

Over - ha ha, I think that's enough to make anyone ill.

I am tired and cross today. People are doing my head in...grrrrrrr!
Luckily not dh or DS, and I am planning to go and sulk in the bath

Mommy- I'm sorry dh is is being a big poop. Hope things get better

Rozz- hope you feel better today

Afm- a little down. Temp drop today (97.4) just above cover. But I am only cd 23 and 10 dpo. Usually I am 30days cd. Dh said he wants to go to doc next time (if we need to go) he doesn't understand why after 3 round of 100% percent knowing when we ovulate and bding all around it we are still not there. Been at it now for 21 months 3 with fertility.

Mommy - I'm with over, hope dh has stopped being a big poop! Lol!

Over - oooo do you think it could be an implantation dip??? Fingers crossed it is, the timing is about right!!

hoping it's implantation dip over!! that would be lovely.

dh kind of got a little better last night but didn't get a reason for his ass-like-ness.

and then my temps are sticking at 97.7. we did sleep with windows open and had the fan on so it was very cool in our room, so i'm not thinking too much into the temps right now, if i wake up to temp that's good but if not, i'm not going to do it either, and try not to think too much of them. they just get me down. and then i'm not symptom spotting as long as i can help it, and just waiting. 10 days til suspected af.

Morning ladies!

Emalou- Congrats on the BFP!!

over - hope its just an implantation dip, I'll keep my fx'd for you

mommy - when are you going to start testing??

afm - still on this lonnnngggg cycle, cd 77! i just scheduled a second opinion with a new doctor on Sept 18th which will be cd91 if I don't start AF by then. I am really hoping my body will straighten itself out soon, I feel like I am becoming a crazy obsessed person...I also ordered some maca root from Amazon so that should be here early next week.

@lota you know, it's funny it just happens like that, that we become so obsessed, probably making it worse for us and stressing us out and screwing up our cycles even more you know? ugh.

dd has begun with a little attitude! not sure where this is coming from. not liking it though.

and starting testing for me will be one day before af. so 13 dpo and i will test. i only have 5 tests left. so i don't want to use them all, and i'm just not into that early bfn game some ladies like to play!

I hope it was an implantation dip.

Roz- how was the shake?

Mommy- windows open? I'm jealous- it is still in the 90s here. As far as temps, I feel you. And yes, wait to test.

Lota- I think that is a good idea. You may need clomid or an injection to jump start it.

I felt sick again around lunch time and way out of it today. Just not myself...

overwhelmed i'm really hoping it's a good sign your sickness and not just getting a bug. :/ thinking of you, and fx'd!

and yeah, it was 80 degrees outside, but there was a beautiful breeze blowing in from the north east, so i opened the front and back and it just blew in through the house and kept it in the 70s. beautiful. no chance of rain so sleeping with the windows open tonight too.

:) so glad.

i imagine you don't get to do that often in FL?

So much to catch up on, sorry I've been absent ladies!

Hope everyone had a great day today! KMFX for all of you :)

I'm going to be 8dpo tomorrow and probably going to be bad and test with an IC just because I want to POAS, lol.

AFM: I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here anymore, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

Mommy- yeah. Not much of that down here. We do get some cold days in like Jan/Feb but they are only ever like 4 days at a time and then return to the 80s. How are you feeling?

Tori- congrats on the job! What grade/subject? Private or public?

Afm- 10/11 dpo. Temp went back up to 97.7, so not sure what yesterday was. Still not feeling well this morning and super tired, but it is only 6am.

Over - sounds really promising!! Are you still planning to test on the 9 th?

Mommy - boo for dd getting attitude!

Tori - congrats on the job!

Lota - hope maca helps!

Afm - it's spring here, finally and we've hit a cold snap. Brr!
My shake was better yesterday, not great today as substituted celery for banana, Bleurgh!
I am really upset because I got home and my husband had taken DS in to get a hair cut and all my babys beautiful curls are gone :( :(

So much to catch up on, sorry I've been absent ladies!

Hope everyone had a great day today! KMFX for all of you :)

I'm going to be 8dpo tomorrow and probably going to be bad and test with an IC just because I want to POAS, lol.

AFM: I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here anymore, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

wooo hooo congrats!!!! can't wait for you to test. :)

Mommy- yeah. Not much of that down here. We do get some cold days in like Jan/Feb but they are only ever like 4 days at a time and then return to the 80s. How are you feeling?

Tori- congrats on the job! What grade/subject? Private or public?

Afm- 10/11 dpo. Temp went back up to 97.7, so not sure what yesterday was. Still not feeling well this morning and super tired, but it is only 6am.

testing soon right? awesome about your temp!!!!! i'm feeling alright. like nothing. i have zero symptoms. :/

Over - sounds really promising!! Are you still planning to test on the 9 th?

Mommy - boo for dd getting attitude!

Tori - congrats on the job!

Lota - hope maca helps!

Afm - it's spring here, finally and we've hit a cold snap. Brr!
My shake was better yesterday, not great today as substituted celery for banana, Bleurgh!
I am really upset because I got home and my husband had taken DS in to get a hair cut and all my babys beautiful curls are gone :( :(

i think it's in part she's hungry, but i can't get her to eat anything. she's the worst eating toddler in the world.

she ate a ton last night and this am, and slept late so hoping she's better. taking a day trip to visit my mom, so hoping that will put her in a good mood. lots of errands and things to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->