My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Roz- I agree with mommy. There are tons of free webites out there for weight loss. Just be careful that you don't push it. If you start to push yourself and lose too fast it will actually stop ovulation. That was part of my problem. I went from 240 the day I delivered to 125 in about a year. It mad me stop ovulating and on top of it - I thought I was getting healthy for a new pregnancy only to find out my body fat went down too low and I actually had to put on about 20lbs.

Mommy- if you come in Oct or Dec do the mickeys Halloween or Christmas party. It is a special ticket and is at night. You can do every ride and only wait in line for like 15 min max. And Oct has the food and wine fest in Epcot.

On another note- those signs actually sound good. I read that some peoples temps drop at ovulation. Plus it sounds like all your bd got you covered.

How is everyone else doing?

i hope you're right! i've not heard of the halloween party or christmas party! sounds awesome, does it cost a lot more? and 15 minutes max?! that's awesome!!!!! the day we went everything was like 70 minutes. ugggggggggh. why we only got to do 7 rides all day. :(

Hope ovulation is soon so you're not in pain! Sounds awful!

I'm planning to go for a run tomorrow morning. Healthy living time!

I've put on about 10 kg since our wedding in Feb so want to get back into shape. Something else to focus on besides TTC too. Got to be good!

After my husband got home from deployment, I put on a lot of weight, too then had surgery and lost a lot of weight fast. The doctor told me I had to put on weight, and now I work out at the gym 3x a week. Running isn't for me, but glad to know that someone else is working out during the TWW! I got so worried, my sister is a nurse and she was like you can't lift weights or do anything. Correct me if I'm wrong, but really I just can't do abs while I'm waiting?

Mommy, I hope today is your day! I'm crossing my fingers and sending lots of baby dust!!

Overwhelmed, how are you today?

AFM, I'm just sitting here in the TWW at 3dpo. DH keeps asking when I'll test and it's so cute that I think he's more excited than I am. I have been having some pretty cool dreams, and two nights ago I had a dream that I got 3 BFPS and last night I dreamt I was a princess, it was very exciting, lol. My lower back is very achey and my nipples and breasts are sore, but I think that might be from the first month off BC in 7 years.

Mommy, I hope today is your day! I'm crossing my fingers and sending lots of baby dust!!

Overwhelmed, how are you today?

AFM, I'm just sitting here in the TWW at 3dpo. DH keeps asking when I'll test and it's so cute that I think he's more excited than I am. I have been having some pretty cool dreams, and two nights ago I had a dream that I got 3 BFPS and last night I dreamt I was a princess, it was very exciting, lol. My lower back is very achey and my nipples and breasts are sore, but I think that might be from the first month off BC in 7 years.

Thanks hun i hope the opk is lighter tonight so that i know it's done.

at least you're in the tww!!! and that's adorable about dh asking about the test. i wonder if mine will even remember!

Mommy- it is an extra ticket but well worth it. They also do trick or treat at the Halloween and fake snow, and free cookies and hot chocolate at the Christmas.

Toti- yes working out is fine as long as you don't overdo it. And no abs on the floor. Abs on a ball is fine. I wouldn't life too heavy of a weight. All your signs sound good.

Afm- same old. I haven't really noticed anything different today except a lot of creamy cm. I was also busy all day though- 9 holes of golf and then the water park- so I haven't really paid attention.

Hope ovulation is soon so you're not in pain! Sounds awful!

I'm planning to go for a run tomorrow morning. Healthy living time!

I've put on about 10 kg since our wedding in Feb so want to get back into shape. Something else to focus on besides TTC too. Got to be good!

After my husband got home from deployment, I put on a lot of weight, too then had surgery and lost a lot of weight fast. The doctor told me I had to put on weight, and now I work out at the gym 3x a week. Running isn't for me, but glad to know that someone else is working out during the TWW! I got so worried, my sister is a nurse and she was like you can't lift weights or do anything. Correct me if I'm wrong, but really I just can't do abs while I'm waiting?

I'm not in the tww at the moment but plan to continue working out sensibly when I am. I figure if we don't conceive this cycle then at least I'll be healthier for when we do.
Am feeling really sick from a car trip and actually just took an hpt, just to be sure. I knew it would be bfn and it was but the last time I got car sick was when I was pregnant!

glad you are staying busy!!! must be lovely there :)

And took my last opk tonight, def off the surge now, the line is SO faint, so hoping i get my confirm tomorrow that i o'd.

morning ladies!!! hope you all are well!!! anything new ???

overwhelmed how's your temp this am??

afm, temp finally went up this am, i woke an hour before my alarm at 4- instead of 5.... but the temp was alreadly 97.7 so i think htat's good. looking at the temp adjuster it said i'd be about 97.9 if i woke at 5, so i'm happy. glad to give dh a break as he said i've sucked him dry :haha:

but we bd'd from saturday of last weekend- took off tuesday to recoop- then wed- through last night! so, we better have caught that egg! good lord!

will be testing the 14th, which will be 14dpo, (as long as i can manage that long) and think it's hilarious that my dpos will be going with the dates of the month lol!!

Im not actively trying but we had an accident a few weeks ago :blush:

AF is due on 5th September for me, and im not testing a day before!, anything i wait over that date is a true show of patience :D

Roz- did you get a full AF yet?

Mommy- that's awesome! I feel the same way with all the bding.

Afm- temp up still. Had some mild cramping today (6dpo) but could have been tummy stuff. Still set to test on the 10th. Hope that is the day.

Also- tmi but I just got out of the shower and checked- my cm is super creamy like conditioner (and no it wasn't real conditioner) and cervix is hard. I have never had this creamy of cm- ever. Again trying not to think too much but I hope...

Im not actively trying but we had an accident a few weeks ago :blush:

AF is due on 5th September for me, and im not testing a day before!, anything i wait over that date is a true show of patience :D

lol well hurrah for accidents! hope that if you get a bfp it's a good thing and you're both happy :)

Afm- temp up still. Had some mild cramping today (6dpo) but could have been tummy stuff. Still set to test on the 10th. Hope that is the day.

He actually pinched my bottom today and i was like 'seriously? haven't you had enough?!' i hope he desn't think sex every night will be a regular thing lol!! good lord, wears me out!!! we had been going about once a week on weekends lol! both so exhausted after him working all day and me having our extremely active toddler all day!!!

so glad about your temping being up!! and not too much longer til test days for us. hoping we'll get to be bump buddies. :)

I've had some minor twinges and cramps in the left side since O too.

Yeah got full flow on Wednesday last week, stink. I got my maca in the post today and will have with my morning smoothie.
Went to the gym this morning, feel sore now! I didn't go too handout though.

Overwhelmed - whoop, that sounds promising. Fingers crossed! Also, glad you clarified it wasn't actually conditioner - lol!

Mommy - your dh sounds like a machine!! Fingers crossed its a happy birthday present for you.

Rozzer: glad to hear your working out too! It definitely helps me stay sane :)

Overwhelmed: me too! This creamy CM was enough to need a panty liner this afternoon.

Mommy: my DH sounds like that too! I don't know how he did it before we were in the TWW.

AFM: I'm at 5dpo and I've been wide awake since 2:15 this morning. I had to pee and can't go back to sleep. My lower back is still off and on crampy, and my nipples hurt so bad. Lots of creamy CM, too. Other than that nothing exciting going on, just wishing for next Saturday to be here so I can test.

Rozz- when do you start using the powder? Does it taste okay?

Mommy- my dh is the same. I'm glad they are all loving it.

Tori- those are good signs.This cm is very strange.

Afm- 97.8 this morning. Actually read 98 but P crawled into bed so I am accounting for extra body heat. Sore throat started yesterday- don't want to get sick. And cramping (slight) all last night. I was holding P a lot though- we forgot the stroller.

Yeah got full flow on Wednesday last week, stink. I got my maca in the post today and will have with my morning smoothie.
Went to the gym this morning, feel sore now! I didn't go too handout though.

Overwhelmed - whoop, that sounds promising. Fingers crossed! Also, glad you clarified it wasn't actually conditioner - lol!

Mommy - your dh sounds like a machine!! Fingers crossed its a happy birthday present for you.

lol he's not usually! i guess he really liked last week lol!! he wasn't getting any last night though! i'm exhausted!!!!

Rozz- when do you start using the powder? Does it taste okay?

Mommy- my dh is the same. I'm glad they are all loving it.

Tori- those are good signs.This cm is very strange.

Afm- 97.8 this morning. Actually read 98 but P crawled into bed so I am accounting for extra body heat. Sore throat started yesterday- don't want to get sick. And cramping (slight) all last night. I was holding P a lot though- we forgot the stroller.

woo hooo about for the temp still staying up there, the soreness could be early signs.

afm, i keep waking at 4 to temp instead of 5 UGH so my temps may be slightly under what they really are. They're only 97.7 though, not as high as i'd like. but still up so at least i o'd right? not much faith.

Mommy- why not much faith? A super high temp is no different from a slightly high temp.

Mommy- why not much faith? A super high temp is no different from a slightly high temp.

don't know. i just feel like no matter what, it's going to be a bfn. even with all the effort. esp. when you read the statistics. that even the healthiest people have only a 20% chance of a bfp even if they dtd every single day during their fertile period. Perfect timing does NOT mean bfp. so i'm just figuring that's me. so not going to get a bfp.

Overwhelmed - I'm going to put some in my morning smoothie today. It also has berries, baby spinach, lsa, coconut oil, banana and almond milk, and apparently maca has a nutty, vanilla like taste so hoping it just blends in. Honestly, it smells awful - like burning bottom!

Mommy - awww, hang in there love! You o'd and you've done everything you can. Try to stay positive, I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon!

Tori - ooh not long to go for testing! Exciting and good luck!!

Rozzer- lol burning but. I hope it didn't taste that way.

Mommy- you have to have hope. It is about all we have. It will happen when the time is right. I do know how you feel ( we have been at it for 21 months now), but you have to keep hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->