My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

She has a link to FF on her DPO ticker :) I was wondering the same.. dunno where she is!

I'm sorry Mommy! When does AF normally come for you, on time? Oh and also is there a real name we can call you? Haha Mommy is okay if not!! :) Don't give up hope.

i'd rather just stick with mommy if thats ok :)i always get weird about sharing real names!! (i also am odd that i may change my mind in like a week and tell you all the names lol!)

And for me, af can come anywhere from 30-50 days. it's been so out of whack since having dd, that i really don't know she seemed to be getting back to normal. hoping she did, tomorrow is cd 31, i'm expecting her honestly on saturday.

What were your temps today?

went from 97.7 yesterday to 97.6 today. not awful, but below coverline, and i've been chilly, which is usually a sign for af coming soon. In the air conditioner i've been chilly, not outside lol!

I've been chilly outside, but it is a bit cooler down here believe it or not. I think it was 78 after the rain this afternoon- but very humid.

I got some slightly exciting news! According to ff I o'd on Friday! Ovufriend doesn't say anything, but I think if my temp is consistent tomorrow it may say o was Monday or Tuesday. So hopefully in the waiting period but goodness know when!

I'm so happy, was having minor meltdown that the complications that caused DS to come prematurely might have impacted on ability to ovulate/get preg/carry a baby.

Now hopefully just need to relax and let nature take its course

I've been chilly outside, but it is a bit cooler down here believe it or not. I think it was 78 after the rain this afternoon- but very humid.

it's been 90 something here !!! my goodness. so gross! it was 96 here yesterday. supposed to have a heat index of 105 today. needless to say, will be staying indoors.

I got some slightly exciting news! According to ff I o'd on Friday! Ovufriend doesn't say anything, but I think if my temp is consistent tomorrow it may say o was Monday or Tuesday. So hopefully in the waiting period but goodness know when!

I'm so happy, was having minor meltdown that the complications that caused DS to come prematurely might have impacted on ability to ovulate/get preg/carry a baby.

Now hopefully just need to relax and let nature take its course

that's great news rozzer!

Hey Mommy how are you?? You chart looks great :)

I'm good, temps going back up! i think i ill test in the am like i was originally going to afterall. Trying to figure out about when i o'd. At most i'm 13dpo (which is my usual lp length) and af should be due today then. ovufriend says i'm 13dpo. but ff says i'm 9. so that would make me need to test monday. so i should really test on monday. at 13dpo. i feel awkward testing with dh home though (weekends) oh crap he has night shift next week so he'll be here either way. ugh.

ok maybe over the weekend i'll test, when at least i'll be closer to 12 dpo- where i got my first positive with dd. I got a neg at 10 so maybe i should wait a few days.

do you ladies think i should test tomorrow if my temp is still up?

Ok ladies, thought i would share, i have my OLD chart, from when i was pg with my first.

if you click on the ttc#2 blue ticker in my signature, it's the new chart. can you compare that for me with this one? because to me, it looks similar..... lots of ups and downs.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 4
Mommy- Yours looks very similar!! I have been researching a LOT (check out my chart, it looks the EXACT same as both of yours!) and have found a common 4/5 dpo dip then spike, 7/8 dpo dip then another spike as a very promising preggo pattern!!!!! Have you been having light cramping since 5DPO?!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?c=search and choose the pregnancy category. Look how similar ours look to all of them...... :) :) :)

yes i've had cramping everyday!! i just keep comparing signs to when i was pg with dd. i never got that hot flash i got with her. however, i know not every pg is the same and that's hard to remember sometimes!!!!

really hope i don't have to do this ttc thing very long!

@morgan trying to look at your chart, your temps are so much higher and nicer!

They say your temp will take a one day drop to or below coverline with implantation. Both of your charts look really good.

Mommy- as far as testing- you could always by one of the 7 day early tests. With my son I used one of those and it was positive almost instantly and I was like 6 days early testing. I was the same way with my 2 m/c (the second m/c my doctor actually was the one who told me to test with that one- long story, but he actually caught the tubal before the late period).

Rozzy- that is so exciting!! Good news.

I started my next round of clomid today- feeling dizzy and yucky.

Yeah Mommy they make extra sensitive FRER's, 6 days early now :) Oh I'm so excited for you!!

overwhelmed - i'm sorry you're feeling icky :( hope it passes soon. :(

morgan, :witch: got me this evening. ugh.

reallllly want to buy opks. reallllly shouldn't spend extra cash right now. guess we'll just have to bd a lot more this cycle.

I was thinking opks for next cycle too. Can you get cheapies off the net??

Oh no mommy- it was looking so good. Hopefully this month will be it.

I've heard you can get OPKs off the net for less expensive. I like the clear blue easy ones with the smiley faces, but the are expensive ($50 for a one month supply). I just bought my next round (I didn't use them for about 3 months), but the good news for me is with clomid you can't start using them until day 11, so less tests for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->