My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I was thinking opks for next cycle too. Can you get cheapies off the net??

This is where i got mine before i got my dd, i only needed them that one cycle. i wound up throwing most out!!! i think i may order a few.

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html

Oh no mommy- it was looking so good. Hopefully this month will be it.

I've heard you can get OPKs off the net for less expensive. I like the clear blue easy ones with the smiley faces, but the are expensive ($50 for a one month supply). I just bought my next round (I didn't use them for about 3 months), but the good news for me is with clomid you can't start using them until day 11, so less tests for me.

i can't afford the clear blue ones!!!! think i'm going to order right now actually the others i used last time.

i'm really nervous about ordering them for some reason.

going to ask dh what he wants to do, if he wants to get them now or wait til next cycle if we need to.

we're deciding to wait til next cycle to do the strips. i mean in all honesty waiting one month for that isn't too big of a deal.

I don't think we started using opks until 6 months, but then got bfp before opening the box. (BFP ended in an early m/c). Didn't use opks again until January of this year and are back on them now after a 2 month break. I don't know about you all but it is everything I can do to remember to grab one in the morning (I'm still half asleep).

well the ones i used say to use them in the evening, so i'm awake! because yeah, i'd never remember!! they say to use them between like 2-8 because your surge is better. so i used to do them at 8 when i got home from work. i'd just be thinking about it ALL day at work. lol

How are you ladies today???

All good here but the grandparents have taken my boy and, as much as I long for alone time, I miss him!

I've also checked - have 4 frer ready to go (dreamed last night they were all gone. Weird!). Planning my 2ww and trying to think positive thoughts. Having had a premmie last time that is one of my major worries.

Also concerned over the 4 day ovulation difference between ff, which says I am 9dpo and ovufriend which says 5dpo. I think I'll go with the later, especially looking at my chart?.

Anyway, those are my musings - cant turn my brain off even though I know I should be napping!

All good here. Just dealing with the hot flashes of clomid- my only side effect but keeps me up at night. Debating taking selenium supplements for the anti-thyroid hormones. It is supposed to help (since they have a higher mc rate) but can have some serious side effects if taken long term. I think I will ask doc on Friday.

Rozzer- I know how you feel with your son. I would kill for someone to watch mine overnight and then I would just miss him the entire time. I also feel your o pain. It feels impossible to track even if using opks. Hopefully you timed everything right and your tww goes quickly. Baby dust to you.

Mommy- how are you?

All good here. Just dealing with the hot flashes of clomid- my only side effect but keeps me up at night. Debating taking selenium supplements for the anti-thyroid hormones. It is supposed to help (since they have a higher mc rate) but can have some serious side effects if taken long term. I think I will ask doc on Friday.

Rozzer- I know how you feel with your son. I would kill for someone to watch mine overnight and then I would just miss him the entire time. I also feel your o pain. It feels impossible to track even if using opks. Hopefully you timed everything right and your tww goes quickly. Baby dust to you.

Mommy- how are you?

I have my baby back - whew! Now, oh for some peace and quiet - lol!

We are in with a sniff, whichever time o fell on. Either bd 2 and 1 day before or 2 day before...

Trying to do some work before tomorrow with Cars 2 in the background - good old Lightning McQueen, Finn McMissile, Mater et al. I almost count these as close personal friends :dohh:

How are you ladies today???

All good here but the grandparents have taken my boy and, as much as I long for alone time, I miss him!

I've also checked - have 4 frer ready to go (dreamed last night they were all gone. Weird!). Planning my 2ww and trying to think positive thoughts. Having had a premmie last time that is one of my major worries.

Also concerned over the 4 day ovulation difference between ff, which says I am 9dpo and ovufriend which says 5dpo. I think I'll go with the later, especially looking at my chart?.

Anyway, those are my musings - cant turn my brain off even though I know I should be napping!

How long do they take the boy for? I've only left dd a handful of times (i have serious separation anxiety from her, she doesn't really make a fuss when i leave though lol!) i've had ONE date with my dh since having her, we saw SkyFall in theaters (whole time i was thinking about her) and then dh will watch her sometimes when i go out, that's not as big of a deal as leaving her with someone else you know? mom has watched her a few times when dh was at work and i had appointments for various things, but i just miss her way too much.

When are you testing?

Mommy- how are you?

How many more days of the clomid do you have again? soryr i can't remember anything lol! and i can't stand having dd away for an hour, i can't imagine all night!!! my goodness, hopefully that'll never happen. Well, when i give birth someone will have to watch her :( but i'm going to hate it.

Mommy- how are you?

I have my baby back - whew! Now, oh for some peace and quiet - lol!

We are in with a sniff, whichever time o fell on. Either bd 2 and 1 day before or 2 day before...

Trying to do some work before tomorrow with Cars 2 in the background - good old Lightning McQueen, Finn McMissile, Mater et al. I almost count these as close personal friends :dohh:

lol i've never seen Cars. here we have mickey mouse and jake and the neverland pirates going 24/7 it seems. oh and doc mcstuffins! she loves those shows.

I was the same way about leaving P at first. Buy bow that he is 3 I'm good. We even have a babysitter now- but she is the daughter of one the teachers I work with who is also always at the school and getting her degree in early childhood edu ( she is also the niece of Ps teacher for next year).

Tomorrow is my last day of clomid. But a lot of the side effects last even after. Its not so bad really. Started having O type pains already. I will get ab u/s on Friday to see how many folicles. I want to have day 21 blood work but I am going out of town and won't be able to do anything about it if it is low.

At our house we have the entire Disney junior crew and toy story. We love Disney. One of our favorite places, so P is total Disney kid.

we took dd to disney when she was 18 months. it was SO crowded it was terrible but she seemed to enjoy it. she got to meet mickey, and i think that was the highlight of her day.

glad the clomid isn't too bad, just hate that you have to deal with side affects on top of everything else. can't mkae ttc fun.

not that it's ever fun is it? lol. just a ball of stress.

I don't know if i'll ever feel comfortable leaving dd anywhere, i don't know. i'm already dreading when i give birth and where is she going to go? who should i have come watch her? terrible.

have you done potty training with your little one? any tips/suggestions? mine won't go near it suddenly.

Disney can be overwhelming if it is like your big trip(which is the case for most). We are only about 45min away so we are annual passholders and we have a camper do we can do a weeked at Disney for under $200. When you go to Disney the most important thing is to not feel you have to do everything- just take your time and do what you can. I have a ton of tips for if you go again ( plus the best nursing locations- hall of presidents is quiet and cold and dark).

My dh is loving ttc. If it were up to him, we would be everyday twice a day just to be sure. He is super supportive and has been wonderful through this entire process. Although he is not happy about the possibility of having to do a sperm sample.

We did the potty thing a when he turned 3. I was home at spring break and just told him no more diapers. We had a party with a cake to say goodbye to diapers and made a potty poster for stickers.everytime he went on the potty he got a sticker- Mickey mouse or buzz lightyear. He also got 3 m&ms. For each day he went the entire day without an accident we went to the dollar store and got a toy and when he went an entire week he got a big toy - buzz lightyear doll. He was trained in 2 days. When kids are under 5 there is little intrinsic motivation. We also never made a big deal over accidents just reminded him that we go on the potty. We also bought big boy underwear which he picked out. I know it sounds excessive but for him to go my school next year he must be completely trained and he never showed much interest. How old is DD now?

If anyone is interested, I started a journal and I'd love for you to join me :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1934891-making-baby-white.html

Disney can be overwhelming if it is like your big trip(which is the case for most). We are only about 45min away so we are annual passholders and we have a camper do we can do a weeked at Disney for under $200. When you go to Disney the most important thing is to not feel you have to do everything- just take your time and do what you can. I have a ton of tips for if you go again ( plus the best nursing locations- hall of presidents is quiet and cold and dark).

My dh is loving ttc. If it were up to him, we would be everyday twice a day just to be sure. He is super supportive and has been wonderful through this entire process. Although he is not happy about the possibility of having to do a sperm sample.

We did the potty thing a when he turned 3. I was home at spring break and just told him no more diapers. We had a party with a cake to say goodbye to diapers and made a potty poster for stickers.everytime he went on the potty he got a sticker- Mickey mouse or buzz lightyear. He also got 3 m&ms. For each day he went the entire day without an accident we went to the dollar store and got a toy and when he went an entire week he got a big toy - buzz lightyear doll. He was trained in 2 days. When kids are under 5 there is little intrinsic motivation. We also never made a big deal over accidents just reminded him that we go on the potty. We also bought big boy underwear which he picked out. I know it sounds excessive but for him to go my school next year he must be completely trained and he never showed much interest. How old is DD now?

We went to disney a few times when i was a kid, but it's definitely much different than i remember ( i was really 14 the last time so it's been years and years!) but yeah if we go again i'll ask, as it's a serious trip for us lol.

at least the sperm sample is easy!!! they get the easy tests. we have to be prodded and poked and tested some more, ugh.

dd is about to be 2 in august. I am armed with stickers already, i want to get the big girl underwear but i'm just waiting to see if there will be any interest before going all out! definitely want to make it an easy process.

If anyone is interested, I started a journal and I'd love for you to join me :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1934891-making-baby-white.html
already following :)

Oooh mine is a good 7 days minimum :/ Always. Just can't wait to catch an egg ;)

still working on af ughhhhh

Still? Is that your normal? Mine has always been short- 3-4 days. I guess I am fairly lucky.

I started using the opks today. I am thinking o will come on sat or sun.

can be 9 sometimes. ugh. it's just barely there but still going. so annoying!!!!!

Oooh mine is a good 7 days minimum :/ Always. Just can't wait to catch an egg ;)

yeah i know, i'm so ready to catch it!!!

Had my doctor's appt today- went well. At least 3 good follicles, which means 3 chances to conceive. :thumbup: everything else looks good. He reminded me of the higher chance of multiples. He took some bld too but said day 21 testing isn't necessary. Also said her expects o either tomorrow or Sunday.

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->