My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Still no bleeding or spotting. Excited to start trying again on Friday!

Eep, I had another temp rise. It's sooo high, I'd panic if ds had this temp.
I feel warm but not really hot and another unsettled night. Dh came to bed at 2:30am, woke me up and started chatting then I couldn't get back to sleep. Grr!

I took some of my blankets off in the middle of the night too.

Still trying to be calm but have a liiiiiittle bit of excitement creeping in...

I like house hunters too. Dh and I like a lot if similar shows. The ones he doesn't like I watch on sat or Sunday morning before he gets up and he watches the shows I don't like after I go to bed.

Rozzer, KMFX! Your chart is looking good. I don't know how you're holding out testing with an FRER.

Denyse, so glad that your bleeding fully stopped and you can get to BDing on Friday!

How is everyone else?

AFM, nothing exciting going on. 4dpo and no real symptoms other than post O lower backache and sore nipples. I'm really holding out till the 10th to test.

Oh, and DH and I watch a ton of shows... The Voice, New Girl, The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Glee, and just finished Breaking Bad last night. Other than that we really don't watch much TV during the week.

Clinic called to say I have PCOS - they wouldn't tell me anything else, just that my doctor will talk to me. I'm so scared :(

Tori- lol "other then that." I'm in the same post o boat as you.

Deny- pcos just means that you have multiple cysts on your ovaries (not cancer or anything). It may mean that you are not ovulating in which case they would put you on clomid. When are you going into your doctor? I'll be thinking about you.

Tori- lol "other then that." I'm in the same post o boat as you.

Deny- pcos just means that you have multiple cysts on your ovaries (not cancer or anything). It may mean that you are not ovulating in which case they would put you on clomid. When are you going into your doctor? I'll be thinking about you.

We go tomorrow morning. It was just a surprise as I know I've been ovulating and my cycles are always regular. This last one was the only irregular one I've ever had.

You can get a positive opk and not ovulate, which is normal with pcos. Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how it goes

I like house hunters too. Dh and I like a lot if similar shows. The ones he doesn't like I watch on sat or Sunday morning before he gets up and he watches the shows I don't like after I go to bed.

we go to bed at the same time usually. and he's home on sat and sunday so.... i dont' get to watch them then. so i ahve to do it during the week right now it's just grey's really. OH and i'm a closet dance moms watcher too. i'm not proud.

Rozzer, KMFX! Your chart is looking good. I don't know how you're holding out testing with an FRER.

Denyse, so glad that your bleeding fully stopped and you can get to BDing on Friday!

How is everyone else?

AFM, nothing exciting going on. 4dpo and no real symptoms other than post O lower backache and sore nipples. I'm really holding out till the 10th to test.

Oh, and DH and I watch a ton of shows... The Voice, New Girl, The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Glee, and just finished Breaking Bad last night. Other than that we really don't watch much TV during the week.

hey our dpo is pretty close! fx'd for you hun. and of your shows we watch Walking Dead. the others we don't like lol but we LOVE the walking dead!

Clinic called to say I have PCOS - they wouldn't tell me anything else, just that my doctor will talk to me. I'm so scared :(

oh hun i'm sorry :(

You can get a positive opk and not ovulate, which is normal with pcos. Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how it goes

i always forget about that!!!

AND if i o'd on the cd 15, my af should be due at 13dpo which is sat the 12th. if no af by monday the 14th that is my planned test day.

when is everyone testing? about to change the thread to October

Ummm.... I'm going to wait til a week late so I will test if AF doesn't show up by the 14th.

I don't know what our plan is right now, we may stop TTC. Learned today that I have PCOS. Off to see the doctor tomorrow morning.

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the well wishes and crossing fingers! It's my birthday tomorrow and that's the earliest I was going to test. Still undecided, might wait and see what my temp does. I'll either test tomorrow, or if not af is due on Sat or Mon so I might test on either of those days :)
Calm and relaxed!

Denyse - I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well at the Dr.

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Denyse: I'm sorry that they called with that info. I've had cysts before and had them rupture, but never multiple, maybe it's a fluke of a month? The doctor will at least be able to get you a blood test and monitor you, and should you choose I'm sure they can find something that works to help you get pregnant. I have faith you'll be able to do it with all the women I know that have PCOS and have been able to conceive.

Rozzer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get the best birthday present ever! Can't wait to hear your update.

AFM: The past two nights I've been awake around 4 am, when my usual wake up time is at 5. I'm 5dpo and still have no symptoms other than the lower backache and sore nipples. Staying positive though, and hoping that since I don't have time to symptom spot, next week gets here quick! I'll probably test on Oct 10th, which is when AF is due to arrive.

happy birthday rozz!!!! are you testing this am?

denyse i'm so very sorry hun. but it doesn't have to be the end you know. lots of ladies with pcos still have babies!!!

and thinking of all of you today.

i think i'm just 3 dpo. nothing much going on trying to stay busy

Thanks ladies. Off to the doctor soon, will let you know how it goes.

Hope everyone else has a fantastic day!

Hi All,

I have PCOS and Lupus and I'm TTC #2, although if we're lucky enough for October to be our month, this will be the third child between me and my partner. I have a wonderful five year old girl and he has a lovely seven year old girl; we're blessed with the good fortune that our girls get along very well and love spending time together.

I'm in the middle of my two-week-wait, ugh! I'd love a cycle buddy, because the middle of my TWW is both my most favorite and most hated part of the month. I go from feeling really hopeful to really sad on a day-by-day basis (well, it's more like temp-by-temp basis!), but I'm sure that's something all of y'all are familiar with.

My chart this month is pretty weird, which I posted about in the TTC forum, but I'll also provide a link here in case any lookey-loos care to have a look and offer any insight.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a2873//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Good luck to everyone! Nothing would make me happier than for a bunch of us to get those long waited for BFPs!

Denyse,

best of luck at the doctor! I also have PCOS and I have a five-year-old daughter who I conceived on my first round of injectable drugs. Five years later and now it seems like I'm ovulating without fertility medications, although I am taking metformin for my PCOS and my usual Lupus drugs.

There is hope for those of us with PCOS and I hope you will share what you learn at the doctor's office with us. :)

Hey Everyone. Newbie to this site and first time posting!! I am TTC#2 for me but #1 between my husband and I. I am on CD10 as of today. This is our 5th month TTC and my 7th month off BC. Would really love a cycle buddy!! :)

AF due oct 21 but hoping for a BFP instead!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->