My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Good morning ladies!

Grr, so I woke at 5am today so my temp is completely wrong, but I did take the tests.

I'm on my iPad so can't upload them here but I did on ctp. Hubby and I can both see two lines on both tests - hope this is it!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181435
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181431

Good morning ladies!

Grr, so I woke at 5am today so my temp is completely wrong, but I did take the tests.

I'm on my iPad so can't upload them here but I did on ctp. Hubby and I can both see two lines on both tests - hope this is it!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181435
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181431

They look good hun! :happydance:

I am feeling soooo much better after our visit with the doctor. He is not at all concerned - he just said there are some small follicle cysts on my ovaries, but that it shouldn't affect our fertility. As it only took us 3 months to conceive our son, he's not worried at all. I'm starting on my prenatal vitamins tomorrow, and on Friday we're going to start :sex:

Welcome Ane and Endu!

Deny- what did yoy find out at the doc?

Roz- happy bday! Did you test?

Afm- same as mommy and Tori. I honestly don't even know how many dpo I am. I realized that without tracking anything I am also not looking for symptoms- so much more relaxing.

:wave: hi new friends!!! welcome!!!!

Rozz, i can't see anything but i think it' smy lighting honestly.

Over, i'm totally with you, i'm not having any symptoms. just not looking for anything!

Denyse, that's awesome!!! i'm so glad for you!!!!

afm nothing much to talk about here! my kid has decided she is in love with those whole wheat crackers with the peanut butter. eats them constantly. i'm just glad she's eating something. i've never seen her love a food as much as these!!!

Roz- my phone won't let me pull up pics. What was your temp? Take another one tomorrow. Fxed for you.

Deny- glad it is good news.

I'm thinking I'll probably test again on Saturday. If I can hold out.
I bought another 3 frer's and a digital test yesterday so I have plenty!

Oh and my temp was 36.54 but I did wake up 2 hours earlier than normal!

Rozz: I see it on the IC! YAY for a great birthday present and your temp from your chart looks GREAT! :)

Denyse: So glad your appointment went well and that the doctor isn't concerned!

Over: Same here! Loving how it feels rather than last month where I noticed every little thing.

AFM: My boobs are a little more sore at 5dpo, but still may be from post O. Temp is still rising, other than that I don't look at symptoms! Lol. I can't wait for just 8 more days till testing, that is definitely doable, unless my temp stays mostly up.

I think we're going to be a lot more relaxed this cycle. Last month was just so intense and stressful with all the symptoms, spotting, then ending with the PCOS diagnosis. Maybe if we relax enough our BFP will come soon :)

Took another ic this evening - looks darker to me! Eep!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181673

now that one rozz, i see clear as day!

huge congrats, h&h 9 months! i hope you won't be like the other ladies and just disappear now !!

That is definitely clear as day, Rozz! So exciting that you found out on your birthday!!!! What is your due date?

Beth, how are you today?

How are the rest of you ladies?

Nothing exciting here at 6dpo. Just some sore bbs. Other than that, it's kinda ironic, I was sick my first full week of teaching, a nice week break from being sick and then now I have lice nits in my hair from a girl in my class who had it 8, yes 8, times last year and once already this year. Thankfully they're not live, so nothing in my house is contaminated, but sheesh. Having to by Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and conditioner to kill those suckers was annoying, because it was expensive!

However, I am looking forward to the fact that next week is a 4 day week for the kids and could bring a BFP!

Ros- hooray! Keep posting pictures.
Tori- lice is horrible. My son brought it home from school last year and I got it too. Glad you were able to get it before it got bad.

I just have a lot of cm, like to the point of needing a liner and feeling gross. I think AF is due Monday. The only times boobs are sore is when running even wearing a sports bra. Other then that I feel fine.

ick i know nothing at all about lice. what are nits?

gross gross.

sounds gross.

no thanks lol!!!

nothing to report here. irritable the passed 2-3 days. ugh.

Over, when are you testing? I'm sorry you had to deal with lice like that!

Beth, the nits are the nests that the eggs hatch from. They're not alive, but my school nurse wanted me to take precautions, just so nothing bad comes of it.

My husband brought me water ice after I was craving sweets, and as soon as I ate it, I was craving salty! I feel like I can't win. This is pretty typical, so I can't count it as a symptom :p

Hi ladies,

Thank you I'm so happy! My frer this morning was darker still, got a happening progression going on!
I'm going to see my dr tomorrow, so I can be referred to the High Risk clinic. I spoke with their clinical midwife today and I think that's all I can do.

I have to wait 2 months before I can tell anyone (else, I totally cant keep my big mouth shut!)

Ugh, nits - you poor thing!

Crossing my fingers for you all xx

Hi ladies,

Thank you I'm so happy! My frer this morning was darker still, got a happening progression going on!
I'm going to see my dr tomorrow, so I can be referred to the High Risk clinic. I spoke with their clinical midwife today and I think that's all I can do.

I have to wait 2 months before I can tell anyone (else, I totally cant keep my big mouth shut!)

Ugh, nits - you poor thing!

Crossing my fingers for you all xx

Congrats hun! :hugs:

We start trying on Friday. We have a weekend trip to Edmonton planned with our son. Looking forward to it after these crazy few weeks! Maybe we will get lucky this cycle

For your interest, this mornings frer

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181852

Roz- I'm so excited for you. Hope this is an easier one than last. As least you will be very closely monitored.

Tori- make sure you still use the shampoo in a week anyway. Just incase you missed one.

Afm- nothing. Happy Thursday all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->