My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

tori - ok nits sounds gross. ew, i'm so sorry!!!!!

denyse - i so hope this is your cycle!!!! oh goodness, i'm rooting for you love!

over - happy thursday to you as well.

Rozz- well, i'm still over the moon for you hun

afm- 5dpo. as exciting as it gets. cramping since O. nothing much happening here just waiting.

tori - ok nits sounds gross. ew, i'm so sorry!!!!!

denyse - i so hope this is your cycle!!!! oh goodness, i'm rooting for you love!

over - happy thursday to you as well.

Rozz- well, i'm still over the moon for you hun

afm- 5dpo. as exciting as it gets. cramping since O. nothing much happening here just waiting.

Thanks hun :hugs: Not paying attention to any more symptoms this time around, that's for sure!

How are you doing?

Morning ladies,

Tori - I once dyed my hair to get rid of nits, persistent wee buggers. Somehow people telling you they only go for clean hair is not a consolation!

Not sure if you're all interested, but one of the things I did this cycle was eat pineapple core 1-5dpo. There is apparently an enzyme that thins blood in it that helps with implantation. You need to stop it at 5dpo though, because it can cause miscarriages.

Good luck and :dust:

yeah well today is 5 dpo so.... a bit late to start! lol.

Roz- your in new Zealand right? If not, ignore. If so, this may sound silly but when you flush the toilet which way does the water swirl? Clockwise or counter? Debate at work today.

Roz and Over: I'm definitely continuing to use the shampoo, and I even got the conditioner! Said student that gave me lice has it again (second time this year and we've been in school for a month and a half!!!). I really hope her family can get rid of it.

Beth: that's how I feel about being 7dpo. Nothing exciting.

Denyse: I really hope that you get your BFP this coming cycle!

AFM: 7dpo, crampy, sore BBs, temp went up .1 again this morning, but really nothing else. I've been really hungry all day, but I probably just didn't eat enough at lunch. I am starting to get the itch to test, but I'll probably wait till Sunday at 10dpo and if that's a BFN, I'll just wait till 14dpo if my temp stays high.

Does anyone pay attention to their cervical mucus?

Mine was really dry last month (another symptom of my cysts, I suppose) but for the past few days it's been really watery and I feel "wet" down there. isn't this type of cm only supposed to show up just before you ovulate? It should be "fertile" mucus, right? But I shouldn't ovulate for another 4 or 5 days. Or is this just a sign that I'm going to ovulate soon?

We are going to start :sex: tomorrow, but now I'm worried that we might miss our fertile window.

Over - I am in NZ, I honestly have no idea. Will try to see next time I pee :)
According to mum and dad it's anticlockwise. Does that help??

Mommy - whoops! Bit late, lol!

Tori - uck. That's one thing I've not caught of anyone at work...yet!

Denyse - this past cycle, I had very wet cm most of the cycle. For two weeks before I ovulated after

Ah, I meant to say nits, lol because it don't have little live buggers in my hair! Lol.

Rozz: I am just so excited for you! If I'm prego my due date will be the 19th :)

Denyse: I do pay attention only when it's fertile and watery is the second most fertile next to EWCM! I would say get BDing and test with an OPK and it should be positive in a few days :)

AFM: I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I really feel pregnant this cycle. I just feel different. I've actually been wanting to BD for once where normally I don't have much of a sex drive. I got very nauseous and a bad headache around 9pm last night, I'm super hungry, and my boobs hurt and I'm crampy. I'm 8dpo, so I know it could be early to take a test, but I'm going to test on Sunday at 10dpo if my symptoms stick around.

Here's my chart, not sure how it looks other than the temps keep rising.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f0985//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Deny- watery can be fertile to but can also be present a few days before you o. You should probably start being now to be safe.

Roz- thank you. I know weird question.

Tori- I hope this is it. Those all sound like great signs.

@denyse i haven't gotten any nice cm this whole time trying for dd. however, i get a ton in the fall-winter apparently i'm more fertile then. I get watery leading up to o. SOmetimes it's watery in the morning and turns into EWCM in the evening. this cycle i actually had some serious ewcm the day i think i got my positive opk. so we dtd that day.

but i think we're out on timing.

nothing huge going on, got a really weird bout of nausea last night, was awful, took some tums, helped me a lot. this am it's gone thank god because i can't function with nausea but i never have that so concerned i'm getting ill. cramping this am, and i have ONE tiny pimple starting in the left hand corner of my mouth. one of those tiny little painful ones. i can't wait til there's a head on it so i can destroy it.

Deny- watery can be fertile to but can also be present a few days before you o. You should probably start being now to be safe.

Roz- thank you. I know weird question.

Tori- I hope this is it. Those all sound like great signs.

We starting tonight :)

We're starting to try tonight, then every second night after that until after I ovulate. Last month we :sex: pretty much every night for a week and I think it messed with my system.

A few cramps today and pressure feeling near my ovaries (must be those cysts), but otherwise I'm feeling good. We leave for Edmonton in the morning, I can't wait to get away. It's been a stressful few weeks.

Tori - I think your chart looks great! Fingers crossed! I just knew this cycle too, it's why I was so calm I think :) fingers crossed xx

Mommy - hmmm, weird re the nausea! I think you have a great chance by that timing! With ds we only bd once over the relevant time ;) Good luck!

Over - no worries, it certainly wasn't the weirdest question I've been asked!

Denyse - have a wonderful time xx

AFm - am beginning the food safety nightmare, I'd forgotten all the things you can't it! I organised a birthday yum char before I knew and couldn't cancel without great suspicion. So I'm going to need to be careful.
Not sure if I said earlier but had it confirmed by dr and sm going for blood tests on Monday and a scan in 3 weeks. Yay!!

Rozz: That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Denyse: KMFX!!! I just have a good feeling about October!

Beth: Those are the WORST!!! I hope you're feeling better tonight.

AFM: Tested this morning, after knowing it'd be too early and got a BFN. I'll wait again till 10dpo. I knew I wasn't strong enough to hold out. My boobs are still SO SORE. I have a few cramps here and there, but nothing else exciting. Keeping positive and hoping that this month is it!

think i'm getting constipated but don't know why ? don'tknow what's up with my system but it totally sucks.

Rozz: That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Denyse: KMFX!!! I just have a good feeling about October!

Beth: Those are the WORST!!! I hope you're feeling better tonight.

AFM: Tested this morning, after knowing it'd be too early and got a BFN. I'll wait again till 10dpo. I knew I wasn't strong enough to hold out. My boobs are still SO SORE. I have a few cramps here and there, but nothing else exciting. Keeping positive and hoping that this month is it!

Thanks hun, I hope October is a great month for all of us!

So I'm at cd 27 today...didn't do opks so don't know dpo. I am feeling super nervous. I don't feel anything weird but I also don't feel like I normally feel when AF shows up either. I'm just trying to hang on. I don't want to test til I am positive it is positive. If I can make it through next week I will test but I don't want to be nervous. I feel like I cannot win either way.

KMFX for you, Over! I really hope this is it for you! I have a good feeling about this month and I seriously commend your will power to not test!

I'm a little nervous, because I had a .1 temp drop this morning. Hoping that it was just because I left the AC on too low and it was really cold all night, thanks to my blanket stealer of a DH and waking up shivering. I also have some mild cramps that make me feel like AF is coming. That's unusual though, because I don't get cramps until the day after AF starts. Hoping that it's just a little bean getting settled.

oh over i hope this is it for you!!!

tori- try not to think too much into the temps. they dont' mean anything. i got a big temp drop the day before my pos with dd.

afm, don't know if i mentioned, sorry tmi but two nights ago i started with a tad of nausea, and then followed by constipation. nausea came back last evening a tad, but today i'm feeling a little better, just having some more constipation. that's REALLY odd for me.not saying its a sign, just mentioning what i'm dealing with right now. it totally sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->