My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

OH and testing 9 days away yet. i'm like over, i'm waiting til after af is due this cycle.

I'm definitely trying not to look into it, but it seems so hard not to. Especially now that it's the weekend I don't have much to occupy my time. I'm testing again tomorrow morning, I think. DH is itching for me to test again, because I've been somewhat of a b*tch to him :-/

Beth: I used to have IBS with constipation before I had my gallbladder removed. It was actually the underlying cause of it, but it was definitely the worst. Have you tried prune juice or drinking hot water or coffee? Decaf usually still works for me just as well as caffeinated.

Constipation sucks mommy. Pepto works for me. I was really constipated after P was born because of the c-section. Eating high fiber helped too.

Oh and my boobs are huge. Don't know why. Not gaining weight

I'm so exhausted. So so exhausted.

I'm also staying positive for you all, October is a lucky month! Lucky!

We have a very busy day planned and I just want to curl up. Next three days at work looking hideous, ugh!

over i hope it's a good sign for you- the boobs!

tori they did bloods and ct and u/s and gallbladder perfectly fine. This is purely stress, so must be newer for me.

I used to get stressed and have ONE day of diarrhea. since having dd, now i get the opposite, but lasts longer because its so new to me i never realize whats up.

i drank some prune juice last night and that really helped, will probably take more this evening. the spot moved, and i'm not in constant discomfort anymore.

its like i have to learn this new pattern and signs now, because it's totally new to me.

guess i've always had some kind of stress ibs thing and never realized it!

i drink coffee every morning and it usually does the trick but stopped so that's why i did the juice. it's easy and natural so as long as i stay on top of it i should be alright. :)

so def. not a sign of pg!

just 8 dpo, i have NO symptoms whatsoever, but haven't been looking either. testing next monday.

anyone have experience with peeing on an opk during the tww and getting a bfp? i've heard of it. i only have the one cheapy and one frer. so i'm waiting to use them. But curius because i have so many opks now, and i don't know if i'll make it to next monday

Mommy- I have heard of that, but never actually did it. There is a lot on google about it. Worth a try I guess.

Afm- cd 28. Just wishing for no AF. No cramping or anything. My face did break out, which is strange for me. Hope it is all good.

my face hasn't broken out yet, didn't even for O which is odd. i have one pimple on my face. very very strange. last cycle at o my back broke out with pimples. nothing.

having a weird pain in my leg too. putting it down to walking too much

Beth: ugh! I'm sorry you have to go through that with the new IBS thing. It's a real pain :( but I'm KMFX that this is your month!

Over: AHHHHHH! That sounds like such a good sign. I can't wait to hear when you test :)

AFM: BFN again this morning at 10dpo :( I'm starting to feel disappointed. Temp stayed at 98.4 for the second day in a row after it had got to 98.5 a few days ago. I'm just waiting for temps to either stay high or for the dip to decide if I test again. Boobs are still sore, lower back is still crampy, but it went away by 6dpo last time. So now I really have no hopes of a positive though :-/

Mommy - I've been reading a bit about this and it seems for some people a positive opk can meant pregnancy, but apparently there is a secondary lh surge that you get just before af and a positive opk might pick that up? I'm not sure but that's what I have read so wanted to make sure you have all the info.

Tori and Over (and mommy) - still kmfx! Good luck xx

Tori0173,

I'm in the same boat. I tested today and got only that stupid single line and stark white space (again!), so I'm waiting for my usual temperature drop.

Tori and End- remember it can take 7 days to implant and another 4 to even start producing hcg. That would mean it wouldn't even be picked up on a test until 12-13 dpo. Hang on to hope.

Roz and mommy- how are you feeling?

I am so nervous I am going to wake up tomorrow with AF. I don't know what to expect. I also know they increased my clomid to lengthen my LP so AF may not even be due until like Friday. Still no cramping just a lot of cm and like a pinching every now and then.

over all sound like good signs though!!!

tori i ddn't get a pos til 12 dpo with dd.

i'm doing alright ladies thanks for asking, i'm feeling a bit better today, just sucks that i might have to live with this feeling for the rest of my life at random times.

Over: I'm really crossing my fingers that this is your month and that AF doesn't arrive tomorrow! I can't wait to see your test results when you take it!

Beth: Ugh, I'm sorry that you're feeling blah, I was so upset when I got diagnosed with IBS, but I'm ok now with the gallbladder being out, weird how that works?

AFM: I'm not sure how I'm feeling right now, trying to stay positive, I've had hot flashes all day. It's bizarre, because I'm usually cold. Not trying to look into it, but hoping that the + comes soon. Beth, that also makes me feel better, I keep telling myself I'll wait and see what my temps are doing, but I really want to test again at 12dpo, we'll see how I'm feeling. Crampy and sore boobs are still here, makes it feel like AF is coming, but she'd be too early.

yeah well ibs is basically a diagnosis for 'we don't know what it is'. My dr and nurse friends actually told me that. when they don't know why your colon does what it does? ibs! Soooooo yeah. i didn't want to accept that, but now i'm pretty sure thats what it is. no one wants an f'ing label so i know what you mean!

You all seem to be reporting hopeful symptoms. I so can't wait for more bfps!

I'm feel tired still. Have some leave the end of this week and I can't wait! Also got my first midwife appointment - eep! So glad I'm going to be closely monitored this time, I'm also thinking I might try to get into a study which is looking at ways to decrease prem babies. I'd do anything to avoid that this time around!

So, having pink mucousy spotting this morning. Don't know if it is the beginning of AF or what. I never spot. In fact the only time I have ever spot was with the etopic. So now I m really nervous. I think if full AF doesn't start today I am testing so I can see what is going on.

can't wait ot see your bfp over! :)

fx'd for you hun.

dd woke at 5 am crying for me. dh tried to settle her but couldn't, and she announced 'all done' when i came in to check on her. we spent 2 hours in my room watching disney junior. i'm so freaking tired.

KMFX for you, Over! I hope you get your BFP today!

Beth: ugh, I'm sorry :( does she nap, so maybe you can get one in too?

AFM: I'm 11dpo and my temp went up again, thank goodness. I didn't sleep well last night so I was worried it would affect it, but it didn't. I've been having weird dreams and my boobs still hurt so bad. I have slight cramps that make it feel like AF is coming but I don't usually cramp this early. I'll test again tomorrow probably, if not, I'll wait till Thursday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->