My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

she does nap, i was hoping on cleaning the whole house today. not looking good now. god i'm exhausted.

maybe i'll catch a second wind

and tori that's awesome i hope your temps stay up ! looking good hun!

Happy Monday all, hope everyone is doing well.

We just got back yesterday from our weekend in Edmonton. It was a really nice family get away, I think I really needed it.

We bought some Dollar Tree OPK's while we were there, used one this morning but it was negative, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to ovulate soon, my CM is getting really wet and slippery (sorry TMI lol).

How is everyone else doing?

Over - got my fingers crossed! Hope it's exciting news!

Mommy - I hope that you get a better sleep tonight :) how many dpo are you?

Tori - glad your temp went up...fingers crossed it stays there!

Denyse - nice to hear you had a good time, hope you do o soon.

AFm - exhausted, so exhausted. First blood tests today. Yuck. Woke up at 6am with a bursting bladder. My darling father has already told my brother, so I'm trying to Skype him myself. Sigh. He is in Montreal and I am sooooo bad at time zones!

This was my first day using an OPK - it's very faint so I'm going to test again tomorrow. Thoughts? Is this faint or just an evap? Based on my cycle, I should be ovulating in the next 3 days so I know a negative today isn't the end of the world.

Attachments

• IMG_20131007_124444_073.jpg
    IMG_20131007_124444_073.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
Thank you all but AF came around 10:30. I'm so frustrated, I don't know what else to do. I go to the doc on Thursday and see what he says.

Beth: Hope you got a nap in :)

Denyse: When your OPK gets to be the same color as the control line (or darker), it's positive. I get my positive the day before I ovulate. Crossing my fingers you get your positive in the next couple of days!

Rozz: I hope you're able to sykpe with your brother soon!

Over: I'm so sorry that AF got you. I really hope that the doctor has some insight for you on Thursday. Sending lots of hugs.

AFM: I've been having hot flashes all day. My classroom was set at 70 degrees and my poor kids were freezing because I was so hot. I just took a Zofran (have it for some stomach problems), because I was also nauseous all day (maybe just from something I ate, trying not to look into it), cramping, and boobs are sore. I almost feel like it's AF coming with the way the cramps are :-/

Thanks you all.

Mommy- did you get to nap? P comes in our room almost every night since he turned 3. He just wants to hold my hand.

Tori- that all sounds really good. Fxed for you.

Deny- I'm with Tori on the opk. It will be like omg that is positive. Then you will o in 24 hours.

Roz- I'm so glad you are being monitored. Hopefully that will help prevent any problems.

hi ladies i'm whacked tonight. totally emotional and trying to control it.

And over i'm so sorry about af :hugs: that's terrible news :( i was so hoping for your bfp.

i didn't get a nap. dd told me she didn't want to go down, i put her down anyway and she was down for just shy of 2 hours. then at bed time she told me 'wait mommy' and really didn't want to go to bed. new phase apparently. ugh

tomorrow is 10dpo for me, and my body just feels weird i don't like it today.

Over, I'm so sorry to hear af got you. I really hope the dr can help on Thursday, thinking of you xx

Mommy - I'm sorry you're feeling weird, hopefully it's for the best reason.

Denyse - hope you get a positive opk soon!

Tori - your chart looks fab

AFm - had a blood test today, the lady punctured my vein and every time I look at it I want to vomit. Grr!

Got another negative on OPK this morning. Starting to think I'm not going to ovulate this month :(

denyse doesn't mean anything, you could get a neg right before a positive, i did with dd. hang in there and try not to stress!!

rozz what happened to your arm? hematoma? ugh. i hate blood draws.

hope you all are well today, how are you over? tori did you test?

10dpo, was planning on waiting til monday to test, but i have the one ic that expires next month, so just want to use it. will use either thurs or fri and 12/13 dpo.

I know, it's so hard not to stress! Before being told I have polycystic ovaries I never would have doubted that I ovulate every month. But of course I used google again and read somewhere that having too much cm if you have PCOS could mean you're not ovulating. I need to stop googling stuff....Doesn't help my hormones are out of whack and I was balling my eyes out last night because in the back of my mind I'm petrified that I'm not going to ovulate. My poor husband, but he is so understanding. He even said he will make an appointment with my doctor to try and calm my fears. Poor guy, I know he's worried about me.

How are you doing?

Oh and took my prenatal vitamin this morning and seriously thought I was going to be sick...haven't felt that way since morning sickness when I was pregnant with my son lol. Hope this feeling, along with all my negative thoughts, pass soon!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Love hearing everyone's updates :)

I had a big BBT dip on 13 DPO, but this morning my BBT is back up. I'm still expecting my period to start today or tomorrow, but I'm also a little perplexed by my BBT; I suppose I'll just continue waiting.

enduringplum- i can tell you from personal experience your temps can dance all over the chart and still be pg.

Denyse i'm so sorry you're having such a hard time with it. it completely sucks. i know when i was tyring for dd, the tests went from slight line, darker line, slight line... WHITE like snow, bam positive darker than the control line. so just try to hang in there xx

and put down the google woman, virtual slap coming your way!

Denyse - I agree stop asking dr google! It will only freak you out! If it helps, I thought I wasn't going to ovulate last cycle - apparently it's normal to have one or two annovulatory cycles a year. As it was I just ovulated late, on cd27 but it was my cycle. Will hope for something similar for you.

Mommy - yeah, a haematoma. Bleurgh, I've never had such a bad blood test before! Looking forward to your test tomorrow or Friday!

End - good luck!

Over - how are you doing love?

AFm - ridiculously busy work day today, have a high court matter in town before a full day hearing back at my normal court. Argh! Oh well, just gotta get through today!

sorry rozz testing thurs or fri! not tomorrow!!! :)

but yeah i had a hematoma once from a blood draw. it was HORRIBLE. she was a terrible stick. put some ice on it. they totally suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->