My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Anyone ever have dark stringy clots your period? My wonky cycle just keeps getting weirder. I am experiencing a few dark stringy clots and I'm freaking out

Stringy? No. I have had dark clots though. I also usually wear a tampon though, so not so sure what it always looks like.

I researched it a little bit and found it is normal but worth documenting and mentioning to a doctor next time.

I researched it a little bit and found it is normal but worth documenting and mentioning to a doctor next time.

My appointment is tomorrow. I will be mentioning it to him, along with the fact I've also been having clear jelly like mucus mixed in with AF bleeding. My husband recalls the doctor saying last month that due to my cyst rupture last month that this cycle might be unusual. So maybe that's the answer to all of this crazy stuff that's been going on. Only other thing I can think of it might be is a possible infection.

Happy Halloween!

I hope its not infection but glad you have a doctors appt. Good luck and keep us updated.

afm- weird pain last night. I was sleeping so enough to wake me up when it would happen buy not to keep me up- seemed intermittent. Felt like sharp jolts to where my bladder is. Today feel fine.

Deny- how did your appt go?

how if everyone else?

only 4 more days til I can test- wish me luck.

over how are you feeling?

hey everyone going to change the name to november. sorry i'm not around as much as i'd like to be. was feeling awesome all week and now funny again. :/

Deny- how did your appt go?

how if everyone else?

only 4 more days til I can test- wish me luck.

Good luck testing hun! Lots of :dust:

My appointment went great. I talked to my doctor about everything I was experiencing, and he said it's normal to have a weird cycle after my cyst rupture last month. He said too that other than the cysts on my ovaries my ultrasound showed everything else was normal. He said too that I would have had these cysts when we conceived our son, and that only took us 3 months. He said because I've never missed a period, the cysts are probably not affecting my fertility at all. So basically just have to wait AF out, then we get to start trying again in November :happydance:

Deny- glad it was good news. And the doctor brought your piece of mind.

mommy- sorry you feel funny. Any reason why?

afm- I feel normal, which is weird. No normal pre AF bloat or anything. I had some weird cramping last night too but that's it.
I wish I could test now but could get a false pos because of the trigger

Denyse, that's fantastic! I'm really glad the dr visit had such a positive outcome :) good luck for November! I'm not sure what cycle you're on but cycle 3 turned out to be our lucky one!

Over - I wish you could test too...good luck!! Kmfx

Mommy - I'm sorry to hear you're feeling funny. Does that mean you might get the test/s done?

AFm - nothing new :)

Denyse, that's fantastic! I'm really glad the dr visit had such a positive outcome :) good luck for November! I'm not sure what cycle you're on but cycle 3 turned out to be our lucky one!

Over - I wish you could test too...good luck!! Kmfx

Mommy - I'm sorry to hear you're feeling funny. Does that mean you might get the test/s done?

AFm - nothing new :)

November will be cycle #3 for us :) We conceived our son in our 3rd cycle as well. Plus it would be even more awesome because we would be due close to our 7th wedding anniversary.

Definitely got my fingers crossed then!

Not sure if I've said this before, but our successful cycle we used preseed, opks, I had shakes with maca powder, coconut oil, cacao nibs, berries and spinach in them, and I had pineapple core on 1-5dpo :)
We also dtd the 4 days leading up to o day, not o day and not the day after :)
It may sound crazy but you can't argue with results!

Can't argue with results is right. We did pressed this cycle too....very strange stuff. I also did the Pinapple thing. It is going to be so hard to make it through the weekend.

We've used PreSeed every cycle :) Only used it the last cycle last time when we conceived our son. Definiately hoping for a BFP in November :) But if not, we'll just keep trying.

Not sure if I've said this before, but our successful cycle we used preseed, opks, I had shakes with maca powder, coconut oil, cacao nibs, berries and spinach in them, and I had pineapple core on 1-5dpo :)

What does pineapple core do?

What does pineapple core do?

It helps with implantation. There is an enzyme in it which thins the blood and this assists the implantation. However, if you have that same enzyme after implantation it can cause miscarriage. That's why, if you chose to take it, you're not meant to take it after 5 or 6dpo. I stopped at 5dpo.

If you google pineapple core ttc there is more information, although most of it seems to be on forums.

At any rate, it worked for me and it worked for my bestie...and hopefully it'll work for Over!!

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA again, life has gotten so hectic and a break from BnB was much needed.

How is everyone!?

I'm 8dpo today, and caved and tested this morning and it was a BFN. I had a huge dip yesterday, so I'm hoping that it was implantation. Crossing my fingers, other than that, I've been congested since after O day, no real signs other than sore BBs and I'm smelling garlic in our house that no one else can smell. I'll probably test again tomorrow morning for the heck of it.

So I caved and took a test this morning. It was negative, which is good and bad. Good because the trigger is out of my system but bad because I was wishing it was positive. Only 11dpo, and it was just a dollar store test, so maybe in a few days I will get a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->