My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Tested again this morning, bur it looks very similar to last night. Just a faint line - I think. Could be a little darker but that could be my brain wanting to see it there and darker. Still no AF, so I'm not giving up hope. If she still doesn't show by Thursday I will test again. Do you think I should test with a early results?

Tested again this morning, bur it looks very similar to last night. Just a faint line - I think. Could be a little darker but that could be my brain wanting to see it there and darker. Still no AF, so I'm not giving up hope. If she still doesn't show by Thursday I will test again. Do you think I should test with a early results?

Do you have a picture of this morning's test?

I really hope this is it for you hun!

No. It was the same, just a little shadow line but not evap. Just have to wait and see inguess.

No. It was the same, just a little shadow line but not evap. Just have to wait and see inguess.

I know the waiting is the worst...I will keep everything crossed that you get a clear BFP soon!

I just noticed a bit of pink spotting, which is weird for me. Maybe I'm ovulating early because of my last cycle?

Deny- how did they turn out?

afm- I'm out. Started spotting earlier and now cramping and bleeding is getting heavier and red. Its okay though because this is the furthest we have come in a long time.

Sorry, Over. Sending lots of hugs.

Denyse, KMFX for you!

12dpo this morning and BFN again. Temp is still pretty high, and I had an awful headache this afternoon and nausea. Not really sure what's going on because this time last month, I'm pretty sure my temp had dropped significantly. We'll see what tomorrow morning and Thursday (AF is due) bring. I would have expected a BFP if I were actually pregnant, though.

I thought I saw something on my 11dpo test yesterday when I looked at it again this morning to compare my morning test, but I really think it's just an evap.

A positive OPK on the top (not from this morning) the test from yesterday 11dpo and the bottom was SMU from this morning.

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/48291074-3bff-4d79-9266-e0bc9318d988_zpsed86f6782_zps0d501e84.jpg

Just used an OPK, the test line is lighter than the control line but not by a whole lot. Maybe it will be positive in a few days? I'm still spotting...

Tori- I see something on the one from yesterday. 12dpo is still early.

deny- good news. I think spotting with pcos is normal?

afm- talked to the doc about what to do next- waiting to hear tomorrow. If we continue it will be clomid start this week, hsg test next week, trigger the following week then 2ww.

afm- talked to the doc about what to do next- waiting to hear tomorrow. If we continue it will be clomid start this week, hsg test next week, trigger the following week then 2ww.

never had mid-cycle spotting before. But it's not red, more just pinkish. I took an OPK tonight and it looks darker than the ones I took last month and I'm only on CD10, so maybe I'm going to ovulate soon? I'll test again tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for your reassurance! Does it look like an evap, though? I'm not even willing to go get an FRER till I either miss AF or get a stronger positive on a cheapie, I waste too much money that way, lol.

I'm glad your doctor is so proactive! I'm feeling like an early holiday present is coming your way :)

Deny- how did they turn out?

afm- I'm out. Started spotting earlier and now cramping and bleeding is getting heavier and red. Its okay though because this is the furthest we have come in a long time.

Sorry you're out, but glad to see you so optimistic :) Hope the next one is it for you :hugs:

Here's my OPK from tonight - negative but I'm only CD10. It's getting close to positive though I think.

Attachments

• IMG_20131105_180708_755.jpg
    IMG_20131105_180708_755.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
Deny- I wouldn't worry about the spotting. Probably a good sign. Good news about the opks getting darker and already darker than last month. Fxed for you.

tori- I'm so bad at looking at evaps. I did read though that an evap will only show if it is outside the window of testing time (like if it says read in 2-10 min than a line in that time won't be an evap). I would wait a couple days and then test again.

Tori - your OPK looks positive to me :happydance:

Yep! That's from this month on 10/22 at 9:00pm. Had another +OPK 10/23 with FMU and O'd on the 24th.

The test in the middle is my dilemma, I'm really thinking it's just an evap.

Over, that's why I'm so confused! I wish I would have taken a picture when I took the test, but I swore I saw something then. DH even saw it, but it seemed like it went away and then appeared again when I checked this morning before I threw it out.

Last month my temps went down at 13dpo and I started spotting at 14dpo if I remember correctly. I'll test again tomorrow if my temp stays high. If AF doesn't show up, I'll buy an FRER, too. I just really hope that my hormones suck and they take a while to increase, because I really don't want to decide between TTC and a job :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->