My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Brought another OPK to work - I have to pee really bad but I'm trying to hold off lol. Is doing one at 11am ok?

Deny- I don't see why not. It should pick it up at any time I would think.

tori- what are they going to run blood work on? Hope it all turns out well. The 27th is so far away.

mommy- sorry you are in so much pain but glad blood work turned out well. Hope the test goes well.

afm- AF almost gone, much more normal cycle this time. Can't be until after hsg but right after that I should o so I guess we are building it up.

Took it but it was negative. The test line was a little lighter than yesterday's - does that mean anything? I'm going to test again when I get home. I know it's still early, based on my ovulation app I'm just entering my fertile period.

Deny- I don't see why not. It should pick it up at any time I would think.

tori- what are they going to run blood work on? Hope it all turns out well. The 27th is so far away.

mommy- sorry you are in so much pain but glad blood work turned out well. Hope the test goes well.

afm- AF almost gone, much more normal cycle this time. Can't be until after hsg but right after that I should o so I guess we are building it up.

Glad that AF is almost gone! She's here in full force still, Day 3 of pretty heavy cramps and bleeding. I decided to stop TTC and start NTNP. It'll happen when it's meant to happen.

I guess they're interested to see hormone levels, if I had more that >5 HCG because of the bleeding starting how it did and 3 days early, etc. I'm just glad I have a proactive doctor, she said that if everything is normal my visit will just be an official preconception visit.

Deny- it should get darker tomorrow or Sunday.

tori- after this cycle we will be in NTNP also but more due to we are out of options unless we want to do iui and injectables. Does she think you had an early mc? I hope everything ends up good.

Deny- it should get darker tomorrow or Sunday.

tori- after this cycle we will be in NTNP also but more due to we are out of options unless we want to do iui and injectables. Does she think you had an early mc? I hope everything ends up good.

The one I took when I got home was darker than the one from this morning. OPK's really confuse me. Pretty sure I'm going to ovulate soon though, having some mild cramping, nothing at all like last month which is a good sign.

How are you doing?

Tori - hope you are doing ok hun xx

I'm fine. AF is mostly spotting now. Clomid starts today. Last round- hopefully it works.

opks confuse me too- that's why I stopped. I would rather just stress for the tww.

Deny- they suggest doing one at the same time every day. between the hours of 10am and 8pm. 11 am is fine. As long as it's not first morning urine. i found for me my darkest was consistently around 8pm. Taking it twice a day confused me more. And it could go from nothing one day to slight line to nothing to BAM darker than control.

Tori- hoping everything is normal for you hun.

Rozz- how's baby doing?

over- woo hoo to af almost being gone!!! i'm on day three of a very very painful one. UGH. i hope this round works so you dn't have to do iui and other poking and prodding.

afm- i am feeling MUCH better. Don't get it. Going to cancel the test if i continue to feel so good because there's a good chance it won't show even if it IS the gallbladder. i've read too much about people saying it doesn't show up unless they were in a bad spell. so much crap!!! why can't i be normal again! birth so screwed up my insides.

In good news doing dd's christmas photos today. excited about that, although i don't expect her to cooperate. she cried through the session last year lol.

Yeah I don't know why I'm torturing myself using OPK's. They're starting to make me think I'm not going to ovulate, when I know that's not true. Probably TMI, but we had one of the best nights last night. My husband was gone most of the night helping his dad unload siding while I stayed home and hung out with Noah then put him to bed. When my husband came home, BAM is all I can say lol. Earlier I told him I was entering my fertile period and to make it good. Boy did he ever hehe ;)

Baby is doing good so far I think :) 3 weeks to go in Tri 1. This is going to sound bad, but I've kinda been avoiding bnb lately because I'm on a pregnancy thread and they all moan sooooo much! I get pregnancy can be tough but there are so many people who would love to experience it all. It's making me cross!

Denyse - that's awesome news, exactly how you want to make a baby. Good luck!

Mommy - so glad you're feeling better, long may it last!

Over - lucky last clomid cycle - fingers crossed!

Tori - hope things go well at the dr. Hopefully npnt means much less stress

Mommy- so glad you are feeling better...I hope it lasts. I won't be doing iui or anything like that. I cannot explain the toll the drugs I have been taking have on my mind and body; I don't even want to think about what all that would do. If it doesn't work this time it will just be NTNP.

Deny- I have heard the more pleasurable the greater the chance of conceiving because the uterine contractions draw the sperm up and you are less stressed.

roz- I know what you are saying. I was with a bunch of friends the other day who all have like 2 plus kids (about half know my problems with infertility) and they were all complaining about being pregnant and how horrible it was. I wanted to scream at them, but I think you don't know unless you have been there. Good to hear that you are almost out of the first tri and everything is going well. So excited for you.

How is everyone doing this evening? I had a lovely lunch with a friend I haven't seen for a while - they have been not trying, not preventing. They would really like to have a baby but she hasn't had a period for 6 months. Makes me feel really blessed that I have regular cycles. Made me really feel blessed for being able to have the opportunity to conceive another child.

I'm now home cooking a nice dinner for my boys. Going to spend the evening watching hockey with them. My sweet husband picked up some strawberry beer and wine for me. He's such a sweetheart.

Feeling like O is definitely near. My CM is much more noticable and consistent to what it should be like near ovulation, so I'm hoping it happens in the next few days.

I hope all you lovely ladies are having a good day. I love having this group to come to to talk about anything and everything. :hugs: to you all.

denyse i remember when i was ttc dd (the cycle i got pg with dd actually is the only one i used opks) and i was so concerned by the changing lines that i was going to go get help the next cycle because i thought i wasn't going to o. and i got dd! so don't worry too much.

rozz- i know what you mean!!! pregnancy was uncomfy for me in the end of it all but i LOVED it!!! Was so glad for the experience. enjoy it and ignore those who don't. My sil's sil was complaining back from like month 4 she was done and wanted to be induced. how annoying!!!!

Happy Monday/Veterans Day! Nothing to report, just checking in. Hope everyone has an awesome week.

How's everyone doing today?

I almost gave up using OPK's but we bought some more and this is mine from this morning. Pretty sure I'm going to O in the next few days. Luckily we've gotten in a lot of bd'ing this cycle, so hopefully we get lucky!

:hugs: and lots of :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20131111_114803_360.jpg
    IMG_20131111_114803_360.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 6
That looks good but not there yet. Hopefully soon.

I am still spotting from AF, which is very unusual. If I am still spotting on Wednesday, I have to reschedule my hsg for next month. Back to work tomorrow after a 4 day weekend and I feel it is going to be stressful.

hope everyone is doing well.

I only have 2 left. At this point I'm not worried if I catch my surge or not. Just wait it out until AF is due.

I'm back at work tomorrow after 3 days off, and it will be stressful for me too. I still have to decide whether I'm going to take the job offer or not. Either way I have to make up my mind this week.

How is everyone?

I'm good. Still spotting so don't know if I can do the hsg tomorrow. We will see. Hope everyone is doing good.

How is everyone?

I'm good. Still spotting so don't know if I can do the hsg tomorrow. We will see. Hope everyone is doing good.

Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how you make out.

Me, nothing new. Still don't know if I've ovulated or not. Slowly getting some increased cm, so maybe it hasn't happened yet. Either way not testing anymore until AF is due (around the 25th)

Hows everyone doing today?

had my hsg done today- very interesting and uncomfortable experience, but not painful. They said it looked like I had a suture mark on my right tube- odd because I have never had surgery on my tubes- just my c section. I think my right tube is blocked (based in my not so expert eye at reading x-rays), but will know the results in Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->