My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I know Torri. Try to test again tomorrow or Thursday. You can use the dollar store test they work just as well. Kmfxed.

Over - sorry to hear you're out. Hoping this is your cycle!

Tori - good luck, hope you get a darker result!

Denyse - hopefully you o in the next few days

AFm - had a red bleed yesterday, freaked me out but I felt that baby was still ok. Got a scan and all looks perfect - bub is growing well, heartbeat perfect and no bleeds around bub. Whew!
I already feel that this pregnancy is going to be a roller coaster but come on termie! :)

Rozz: glad to hear baby is ok! He/she needs to stay put!

Afm: temp dropped again at 13dpo by .1 so I think it's gradually going down and AF is going to show tomorrow or Friday. I woke up with cramps this morning.

Now the dilemma sets in and it's a game of heart vs. head. Heart says baby, head says job :-/

Roz- glad to hear baby is good. Take it easy today.

tori- I hope not. Drop doesn't mean anything until below cover. As far as heart vs head- always follow heart god will take care of the head stuff.

Tori- thank you so much! i hope it's the gallbladder. i just hope they find SOMETHING so we can fix this mess. i hate living like half a person. soemtimes, not really living at all and hardly being able to function.

Over- saw that test, have you taken another one yet? I had taken the blue like that one twice, got evaps both times. within a few seconds. i never used blue dye again. those were my first cycle ttc with dd. took me 5 cycles. how many dpo are you?

rozz how you feeling???

densye line still looks really light to me

afm i have my hidascan booked for the 14th. i'm terrified.

Beth: Only thing bad about the hidascan is that it makes you have your symptoms and you can't move around. The test took me 6 hours (because my gallbladder wasn't functioning at all and they had to literally watch the bile just sit there, ended up calling a doctor who decided that they needed to let me go). I was an abnormal case with that though. I think they said 2 hours is typical. KMFX that this is it!

Update on me: I'm out. Bright red bleeding around 9:30 this morning, had to leave my class it was so bad. Soaked through 4 tampons during the day. I am so over this, and to top it off the faint positive test from the other day is killer :(

Tori that sucks. I'm sorry. It will happen.

afm- killer headache and cramps. All set up for hsg test. A little scared though. Start clomid on Saturday, then hsg on the 13th, 14 day and possible trigger on 18th o on like the 19th or 20th and then wait. At least it will be thanksgiving week for the tww so I will be super busy.

deny- how did your opk turn out today?

Tori that sucks. I'm sorry. It will happen.

afm- killer headache and cramps. All set up for hsg test. A little scared though. Start clomid on Saturday, then hsg on the 13th, 14 day and possible trigger on 18th o on like the 19th or 20th and then wait. At least it will be thanksgiving week for the tww so I will be super busy.

deny- how did your opk turn out today?

OPK is still negative, but i'm only cd11. Hopefully in the next few days it will turn positive!

How are you feeling?

Beth: Only thing bad about the hidascan is that it makes you have your symptoms and you can't move around. The test took me 6 hours (because my gallbladder wasn't functioning at all and they had to literally watch the bile just sit there, ended up calling a doctor who decided that they needed to let me go). I was an abnormal case with that though. I think they said 2 hours is typical. KMFX that this is it!

Update on me: I'm out. Bright red bleeding around 9:30 this morning, had to leave my class it was so bad. Soaked through 4 tampons during the day. I am so over this, and to top it off the faint positive test from the other day is killer :(

Awww hun I am so sorry :hugs:

Tori- thank you so much! i hope it's the gallbladder. i just hope they find SOMETHING so we can fix this mess. i hate living like half a person. soemtimes, not really living at all and hardly being able to function.

Over- saw that test, have you taken another one yet? I had taken the blue like that one twice, got evaps both times. within a few seconds. i never used blue dye again. those were my first cycle ttc with dd. took me 5 cycles. how many dpo are you?

rozz how you feeling???

densye line still looks really light to me

afm i have my hidascan booked for the 14th. i'm terrified.

Trying not to get discouraged, it's still early, and AF only left on Sunday :)

How are you doing hun?

Thanks for all the love ladies - I really appreciate you all!

Tori - sorry to hear the witch got you. Hoping for an early Christmas present for you

Over - still hoping this is your cycle.

Denyse - good luck, hope you get a positive soon.

Mommy - I so hope the test goes well. My 93 year old gran has been sick and miserable for the last 2 years and she had some gallstones removed a few weeks ago and the change is phenomenal. I hope the same happens for you!

AFm - no further dramas. Dh is very annoyed at me because I have evening sickness and haven't been eating my dinner. We had a spat because it's not like I'm doing it on purpose. Grr

Deny- maybe this weekend? Weekend pos opks are great cause there is actually time to be. Mine are always like wed.

I'm feeling a little better. Super nervous about the hsg. I go next Wednesday for it.

Thanks ladies - I hope it goes positive soon. Taking an OPK with me to work to try and test earlier in the afternoon. I haven't been testing until 6pm ish.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day!

Over - I hope everything goes well next week :hugs:

Rozzer - Sorry to hear about the spat with your DH. Sometimes men don't understand. We're here for you :hugs:

well af showed up yesterday after only 25 day cycle so that's pretty f'd up if you ask me. Something def wrong with my system. but what's causing what? hormones causing gallbladder issues or gallbladder screwing up my cycle? ugh. all i know is it sucks! i went to pee and THERE it was! terrible. suspecting all this has something to do with why i couldn't conceive too.

painful and heavy too. ugh.

over i've heard such great things about the hsg. and i knew two moms that got pregnant on their own following the test! really hope it does the trick for you!!!

I'm sorry you're out tori. :( and six hours?! good lord!!!!! my friend said she only took 2 hours and it was working at 11% had to have it out like the next day but it was the worst pain in her whole life. really hoping that i can manage and it's not that bad!!!!! oh lordy.

well af showed up yesterday after only 25 day cycle so that's pretty f'd up if you ask me. Something def wrong with my system. but what's causing what? hormones causing gallbladder issues or gallbladder screwing up my cycle? ugh. all i know is it sucks! i went to pee and THERE it was! terrible. suspecting all this has something to do with why i couldn't conceive too.

painful and heavy too. ugh.

over i've heard such great things about the hsg. and i knew two moms that got pregnant on their own following the test! really hope it does the trick for you!!!

I'm sorry you're out tori. :( and six hours?! good lord!!!!! my friend said she only took 2 hours and it was working at 11% had to have it out like the next day but it was the worst pain in her whole life. really hoping that i can manage and it's not that bad!!!!! oh lordy.

Sorry AF showed hun. How are you feeling?

I got a job offer today - still thinking it over. It would be a great opportunity, more money and would still only have to work 4 days. I'm so stressed!

Mommy- that stinks. I hope you get some answers soon. Does the gallbladder have anything to do with your hormone levels?

deny- congrats! Sounds like a good opportunity. I wish I only got to work 4 days a week, but I have summers off so I can't complain.

tomorrow I have a conference all day (yuck) but it is in Orlando and I have Monday off so we are heading to Disney for 4 days. Im so excited.

Woot OPK at work is sooo close to positive, I think it will go positive if not tonight, for sure tomorrow. Strongest line I've ever had. :happydance:

Yay, Deny! Get to BDing :) and celebrating the job offer!

Over: I love weekends like that! I hope that you get this all situated with the doctor next week.

Beth: Seriously, it was the worst 6 hours ever. I never noticed issues with hormones and my gallbladder, but I was on BC during my testing and surgery. I was told that since it was at 0% ejection fraction that it probably hadn't been functioning for a long time. I do know that pregnancies can mess up your gallbladder and my surgeon told me that he's glad we got mine out before I had babies or it would have made me miserable during pregnancy.

AFM: Still bleeding pretty badly. Called the doctor, they want me to get some blood work tomorrow morning and I have an appointment on the 27th. I suppose they'd like to get my in sooner, but with school it's near impossible. We'll see how the blood work turns out when I get the results on Tuesday and they go from there.

Yay, Deny! Get to BDing :) and celebrating the job offer!

Over: I love weekends like that! I hope that you get this all situated with the doctor next week.

Beth: Seriously, it was the worst 6 hours ever. I never noticed issues with hormones and my gallbladder, but I was on BC during my testing and surgery. I was told that since it was at 0% ejection fraction that it probably hadn't been functioning for a long time. I do know that pregnancies can mess up your gallbladder and my surgeon told me that he's glad we got mine out before I had babies or it would have made me miserable during pregnancy.

AFM: Still bleeding pretty badly. Called the doctor, they want me to get some blood work tomorrow morning and I have an appointment on the 27th. I suppose they'd like to get my in sooner, but with school it's near impossible. We'll see how the blood work turns out when I get the results on Tuesday and they go from there.

Good luck with the blood work, hope everything is okay :hugs:

Just took another OPK and it's about as dark as my last one, so not positive yet, but I'm thinking it might be in the next few days.

Deny- no it's good it showed just sad it was only 25 days!!!! lordy. No more babies over here remember? good with one!!! hurray for almost positive opk!!!

Tori- so glad you got yours out before hand. I wonder if thats what did it to me. my god this period is god awful too. not the worst with heavy but the cramps are wicked!!!

over- so jealous of your disney coming up!!!! how's your cycle going?

got my blood results, everything normal. just the test left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->