My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

hope you get good results over!!!

i just had my hidascan yesterday, came back normal. so.... they want more tests. my dr. is being pushy about a medication too that i don't want to take as it's got some really bad side affects, and it's for ulcers, and i don't know if i have them or not. Just wants me to take meds for it. when i asked for something milder, she had the nurse tell me to take it anyway.

I'm all for medication if it will help, but do you have an ulcer?? Can you get a second opinion??

I'm glad scan came back ok, although it's stink they don't know what's wrong!

Mommy- I'm glad the scan came back okay, buy why medicine if they don't know what's wrong? I would wait til more tests come in. What do they want to do?

i'd even try a med if it were easier on the system but something with so many horrible side affects is really not for me. AND exactly- if you're not sure i'ts an ulcer ummmmm why am i taking it?

they now want to do an endoscopy. but it's very expensive and i don't even know what they're going to charge us for the hidascan we just had done. so i've asked for an H. Pylori test which apparently is extremely common and causes ulcers. (watch it won't be that either) but it's less invasive, a blood test, breath test or stool sample culture, and costs a ton less. So if that comes back positive we can treat for an ulcer and i don't have to have an endoscopy done. I hate how drs always go to the most expensive and invasive first.

how are you ladies doing today?

Hi Ladies!!! It's been a long time. Well....I had been on the Mirena for 6 moths and had it removed wednesday. After removal....my fiance and I were intimate twice and then Friday....I started the removal bleeding. Does that mean I'm out for getting pregnant this month? He and i are both VERY fertile!!! Always have been. I read a woman could get pregnant immediately after removal...some even one month after removal. One woman had removal bleeding and still ended up with a :bfp:. So what do you ladies think?

Mommy- that sounds like a good plan. Less evasive is always better to start with. What are the side effects of the pill they want you to take?

mello- I don't know much about mirena. What is removal bleeding? I would say any bleeding that is as heavy as a period would mean to try again next month. Remember even when you are very fertile, it can still take 3 months to conceive. Do you have any kids already? How do you know you are very fertile? Good luck- I hope you get your bfp this time.

afm- feeling super tired but good. Cm is building, but I can't feel the follicles yet. Picking up my hcg today and will get the injection monday.

Overwhelmed -Removal bleeding or spotting happens a day or two after the IUD is removed. Every woman doesn't experience it....but it is a common effect of removal. It only lasts a day or 2. Quite a few women have gotten it.....experienced removal bleeding for those few days and still end up with a :bfp: 4 weeks after removal. Removal bleeding is not considered AF....it usually means your body is withdrawing from your birthcontrol.....AF usually follows a few weeks to a month later. And what I mean by fertile....it seemed like everytime he and I discussed a baby and didn't use protection....BOOM....pregnant everytime....even if it did end in m/c because of a clotting condition I had for a few years.

I had also had a 8-9 day period while it was still in that started Nov 1......I remember the exact date because my sister and I started on the same day......and usually I oV 2 weeks after period....that's why I'm curious about being PG after the removal.

It doesn't sound like your out if the bleeding is just a response to the BC being removed. Does mirena release progesterone? I thought it would just was supposed to block implantation- again I know nothing about it. It does sound though like if you have bleeding now, and your not pg, you would o in about 2 weeks. Sorry I'm not much help.

Well I had AF on Nov 1st prior to removal......and I read it's typical to have spotting/bleeding after removal but now the cramping and spotting has stopped and it started late yesterday morning. Idk what to think or how to feel at this point. Completely confused. Bc I should've been ovulating when we had sex. My ewcm was what it has been when we have conceived. Mirena has progesterone and does prevent implantation but it doesn't stop ovulation. But I only had it in for less than 6 months and still had spotting and bleeding during those months.

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't checked in for a few days. Work has been crazy busy (had a job offer from a bigger firm, but they withdrew it as the work load isn't enough yet for them to bring in another person. I was quite disappointed, but now I think it's a blessing).

Had our family christmas photos done today, here are a few :)

Hope all of you lovely ladies are doing well. I'm currently 2dpo, and hoping to start testing on the 23rd, AF due around the 27th.

:hugs: and lots of :dust:

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2
  • noah5.jpg
    noah5.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1
It sounds like just the regular bleed then from the mirena pill. You may want to use a progesterone cream if you are sure you oed. It is the drop in prob that causes AF to come so you don't want the drop because of the mirena to affect a possible pregnancy implantation.

Deny- lovely photos. Stinks about the job but hopefully it was for the best. Fxed.

Denyse - the photos are lovely :)

Mommy - how are you feeling/doing?

Over - ditto you?

AFm - I have serious baby brain, totally forgot a committee meeting last night and watched crazy stupid love instead. Whoops!

so, only one follicle this time and it is on the right. I got my HCG (trigger) today and should ovulate on Wednesday morning. That means we have tonight and tomorrow night. HSG results came back with clear tubes, but a small amount of scar tissue on the right tube (probably from the c-section). Doc said it was fine though because both tubes were deemed as being open.

so, only one follicle this time and it is on the right. I got my HCG (trigger) today and should ovulate on Wednesday morning. That means we have tonight and tomorrow night. HSG results came back with clear tubes, but a small amount of scar tissue on the right tube (probably from the c-section). Doc said it was fine though because both tubes were deemed as being open.

Good luck!!

So glad both tubes are open Over. Fingers crossed, I really hope this is your month xx

5dpo and having a bit of cramping since last night. Not painful, just noticable. Still hoping this is our month.

Have a wonderful day ladies!!

I hope so too deny.

thank you roz, but I think we may be out before we even begin. I will o tomorrow morning and the plan was to be last night and tonight, but both dh and I got the stomach bug. So not much bding here. Hopefully we will feel better tonight.

I hope so too deny.

thank you roz, but I think we may be out before we even begin. I will o tomorrow morning and the plan was to be last night and tonight, but both dh and I got the stomach bug. So not much bding here. Hopefully we will feel better tonight.

Hope you and your DH feel better soon hun :hugs: if you are able to get some bd'ing in, good luck!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->