My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Thank you. I am starting to feel better, dh is still feeling yucky. Mostly just dehydration for me now. Trying to drink lots of water.

So ladies.....here's an update!! So I am 7-8DPO and my boobs are still SO freakin tender!!! had that metallic taste at least a few times a day. Crampin is light but has not stopped since Sunday!!! Now.....lower backaches, light headaches....and slight discharges here and there. SO tired....went to bed at 8:30 last night but other nights it's almost 2-3am before i can go to sleep. one minute I'm freezing...the next....I'm burning up and opening windows in late November!!! Went to the dr yesterday for the discharge and she said it was a YI....which she treated me for. What do you ladies think? And if you think I should test what would be the best test to use and when do you suggest I test? I'm literally goin nuts!! CRAZY LADY OVER HERE!!! My friends keep pressuring me to test but I know it's too early but they just don't get it!!! They're more frustrating then waiting to test!!! LOL. Help!!! :wacko:

Mello- 8 dpo is way too early to test. Implantation doesn't even occur until 6-7 dpo and then it takes 3-4 days for hcg to be recognized on the earliest tests. Try to wait as long as possible. Gl and fxed.

afm- feeling better. We did manage to bd last night but it was a little half hearted as we were both still recovering. We will try again tonight. Had a ton of o pains most of the day- so hopefully something has caught.

how is everyone else doing?

Yeah.....and I'm not ready to test yet.....do i have tests? YES!! Am i prepared for when i decide to test? YES!!! LOL. But I have no intention on testing for a while. The wait isn't bothering me as much as my friends and fiancee are. LOL. And it seems like the cramping has lightened up a lot!!! It's not as hard to get comfortable anymore. Yay!! So when the cramping completely stops....how long should i wait to test?

I'm doing well - 6 or 7dpo today. Don't have any symptoms. Very thankful I'm not having bad cramps as I did last month. Not as anxious to test. I feel a lot more calm this cycle.

Good news is I started shakeology about a week and a half ago and I'm already down 6 pounds!

My cramping is now very faint and I'm actually more comfortable than I have been for the past 4-5 days. Breasts are still a lil tender but not as bad as they were!! YIKES!! My question is.....how long after the "possible" implantation cramping (if thats what it was) stops....should i test?

Deny- I'm glad you're doing better this cycle. I have a friend who swears by shakeology. Gl

mello- I would wait 4 days to be safe.

Np. I know it can be hard to wait, but it really takes 3-4 days to for hcg to show up on a test. GL

I'll take the first test on Sunday with my sister before we have "Couples Movie Night." Before everybody shows up. LOL. My fiance won't be back until then because he's away for his sister's graduation from Cosmetology school.

Over - good luck! I hope you caught something too!

Denyse - well done, 6 pounds is an awesome weight loss! Calm is good too, fingers crossed.

Mello - I tested at 9dpo, but only because it was my birthday and I had an implantation dip in my Bbt 3 days before. I'm sure it was the earliest anything could possibly show up. My advice is to wait as long as you can! Good luck.

AFm - husband and son are driving each other crazy. But the sun is shining and I've now separated them, lol! Hanging out for 12 weeks, not long to go!

That's probably good. That will make you what 11/12 dpo? Don't get discouraged though if it is neg cause sometimes it really doesn't show up until after a missed AF. How are you feeling today?

afm- 1dpo. Feeling much better- I think. We bded last night just to be safe. Tonight I have to make cupcakes for P's feast tomorrow at school but then I have a week off.

I'm still undecided about finding out the sex. Husby really wants to and we did for ds. I didn't want to for ds but lost the battle.
Mil has 7 grandsons though, so you can imagine how much she is hoping for a little girl!
I am too, because the clothes are so much better but I do love my wee man and apparently boys are a lot easier than girls ;)

Started having some mild cramping today with a bit of back pain - will be 8dpo tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great evening!

Roz- I don't know if I would be able to wait. My brother and sil did.

deny- that's sounds like a good sign.

nothing here. 2dpo but feeling a lot better.

Still having cramping. Gave in and tested, of course it was BFN because it's still too early. Not feeling discouraged at all.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Good Morning lovely ladies!!

After 2 very faint positives on cheapies yesterday, I am thrilled to report that I got a very clear BFP on a FRER this morning!!! We are so excited. After being diagnosed with PCOS in September, I didn't think this would happen so soon (this is our 3rd cycle).

Thank you ladies for all of your wonderful support :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_20131125_051959_283.jpg
    IMG_20131125_051959_283.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member