My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I am fine. At Disney this weekend but back home today. Lots of baking this week to get ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday. I have the whole week off, which is nice.

Hey Ladies!! It's midnight here and I am officially 12 DPO!!! I did get a BFN yesterday.....so I'm not gonna get my hopes up.....but.....you never know. Fx!!

Congratulations Denyse, that's awesome news!
Cycle 3 was our charm too.

Over - I hope you also have some wonderful news song xx

Look at that progression in 24 hours!! So excited. Going to the doctors later this morning for him to confirm but I know after these 2 FRER's there is no denying it now. Think I may cry a little when I get the confirmation from the doctor.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Attachments

• IMG_20131126_052948_343.jpg
    IMG_20131126_052948_343.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Deny- that looks really good. Fxed for a healthy 9 months.

roz- thanks. We are really laid back this cycle. We are actually good with only one at this point. More would be awesome but one is good too.

mello- 12dpo is still early. Remain hopeful.

Awesome attitude Over. I hope you are blessed with another :)

Eep, 12 week scan on Monday and midwife appointment Friday...midwife thinks we'll be able to hear heartbeat but I'm so nervous about both appointments!
Also been referred to the High Risk clinic and waiting for an appointment with them.

Doctor confirmed my pregnancy :) EDD is August 7, 2014 :happydance:

Don't go back to see him until I'm 12 or 13 weeks and I'll get my first scan! So excited.

Yeah. So excited for you both. Roz- can't believe it is 12 weeks already.

Thanksgiving here today, so busy busy. Hope everyone is doing well.

I know!! It's gone so fast, although slow too.

We heard baby's heartbeat yesterday with midwife, and have our NT scan on Monday. Fingers crossed it goes well!!

Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving all xx

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA! I had to take a break from the boards, because I was just so busy with school and didn't want to get overly stressed also thinking about TTC.

We decided to NTNP this past month and it seems to have worked in our favor. This is from yesterday at what I presume to be 8 or 9 dpo. I'm going to take another two tomorrow when I hope my numbers have doubled enough.

I know it's still very early, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Attachments

• a24ff381-3206-4bf2-927a-e093991594cf_zps7b6b8dd2.jpg
    a24ff381-3206-4bf2-927a-e093991594cf_zps7b6b8dd2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 69D23471-B9E5-40A1-85E2-B955C8E96446_zpssz1iunft.jpg
    69D23471-B9E5-40A1-85E2-B955C8E96446_zpssz1iunft.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 4
Roz- that's an awesome feeling to hear the heartbeat. So exciting.

tori- that looks really good. Hope it all runs out good.

afm- 9/10 dpo. Intense low back pain for about an hour yesterday and then a dull ache all night and today. Dh said its because I'm getting old. The weird thing is I wasn't twisting or lifting or anything. I was taking crackers out of the cabinet when it hit.

Tori - whoop have my fingers crossed the tests get darker and darker. Yay!

Over - ooo I so hope that's a good sign. Fingers crossed!!

Oh and AFm - very annoyed about the fact that my ticker is not on my time. I want to know what fruit this week is, I'm 12 weeks and it's 6:30pm here and the ticker hasn't changed. Grr!

(Ha ah, wanna hear me whinge? I know it's silly but it bugs me every single day and every Saturday more than normal. Guess that's what you get for living in a GMT+12 time zone!)

Rozz: LOL! I think I'm at a poppyseed. I like your ticker better, though, so I might change mine.

Over: You should test, we'll be due date buddies!!!

AFM: Nausea, headache and sore boobs are the lovely symptoms here now. I also have slight cramps.

When does the urge to stop testing go away? This was this morning.

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/D796C740-ED87-4B4F-8C07-67D0E6834781_zps5al7xurm.jpg

Tori- wow. That is def clear now. Hooray! So glad you stuck with it. Congrats.

I won't test til Friday if AF doesn't show.

Over: Thank you!!!

AF is due on Tuesday for me, and while I'm hoping she doesn't show, I'm nervous she will. After what the doctor's presumed a chemical last month AND just having been on Wednesday (the day before the faint positive) she told us to wait 2 months, then we get this. Like you had told me before, it'll happen when it's meant to be, and it certainly did!

Would your EDD also be the 12th of August? I thought we were close to cycle buddies last month. I'm really KMFX for you!!!

That's a really clear positive Tori, yay that's awesome.

I really like the fruit, although it's a bit silly really. It was lime last week and I'm not sure plums are any bigger than limes...how can you compare??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->