My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Yuck. I feel like AF is just days away. Lots of cm and just feeling blah. I guess we will see.

Over: that's how I was feeling, which lead me to test. I really hope she doesn't show!!!

Yuck. I feel like AF is just days away. Lots of cm and just feeling blah. I guess we will see.

I hope she doesn't show hun :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. My nausea is kicking into high gear. But I'm glad for it because otherwise I'd probably be worrying something is wrong. I'm such a worry-wart lol.

Thanks girls. Feeling a little better. The only thing that is throwing me is I still have some back pain and my nose is super stuffy

Over that sounds so promising! I really hope this is it for you! Hurry up Friday!

So broke down and tested this morning- bfn. I'm not surprised. 12dpo for a fact so I am expecting AF this week. Its okay though. We will be happy with one and then ntnp- maybe it will happen and maybe it wont. I still consider myself lucky to have one very happy and healthy son. There are a lot of people out there who don't even have that.

I don't know if any of you are still tracking this, but if you are. Still no AF so I tested when I got home from work ( I know bad) and got a very faint bfp. I used a pink dye test this time. I am 16 dpo and don't know what to think. I guess I should test again tomorrow with fmu or should I wait til Sunday?

I don't know if any of you are still tracking this, but if you are. Still no AF so I tested when I got home from work ( I know bad) and got a very faint bfp. I used a pink dye test this time. I am 16 dpo and don't know what to think. I guess I should test again tomorrow with fmu or should I wait til Sunday?

Can you post a pic? I really hope this is your turn hun :happydance:

Test again in the morning?

OKay, so here is a picture. Unfortunately it was taken after the 10 minute time frame, but it only got slightly darker than it was in the 10 minute time frame. I have also taken at least 50 of this brand test and have never gotten- not even an evap hours later.

Attachments

• WP_20131206_003.jpg
    WP_20131206_003.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
I hope this is it too! I see it! My 8dpo test was so faint, but maybe you implanted late?!

OKay, so here is a picture. Unfortunately it was taken after the 10 minute time frame, but it only got slightly darker than it was in the 10 minute time frame. I have also taken at least 50 of this brand test and have never gotten- not even an evap hours later.

I see it! Are you going to test again tomorrow?

Thank you! The only thing that makes me nervous is that pic was taken after the 10 min window and its so light. I hope ita not an evap, but I see pink and an evap wouldn't have pink right?

Thank you! The only thing that makes me nervous is that pic was taken after the 10 min window and its so light. I hope ita not an evap, but I see pink and an evap wouldn't have pink right?

Your test looks almost exactly like mine the night before I got my BFP on a FRER. I never had an evap on those tests.

I've never had an evap on one either. I'm just so nervous. Dh told me I wasn't allowed to work out tonight.

That definitely looks like a bfp to me. Oh wow, congrats over!!

I am definitely awaiting the next test xx

Fmu shows the same. I have read that an evap on a pink dye test wont show color....is that right?

over!!!!! i really hope this is it for you hun!!!!

omg!!! and i don't know, i had read that it wouldn't have color it would be more grayish right?

hope all you ladies are alright! how did it become december already? i'm losing time over here.

Post a pic, over!!!

Beth how have you been?!

Got my hcg levels yesterday and they're rising perfectly, but they seem a little high to me. For what I presume 14dpo it was 586 and 1700something at 16dpo. I did get my first faint positive at 8dpo so I guess that could make sense I either implanted early or o'd earlier than I assumed.

Thanks guys. I don't have a pic from today because I got the two tests confused and didn't know which was which.

tori- could be twins? What did the doc say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->