• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Doc said it's within a normal range and won't see me till January 2nd after 8 weeks. I will get an u/s then, but I wish I could get seen sooner to get some answers. I just feel like those numbers are high for when I think I ovulated.

No, you don't want an us before that because you wont be able to see anything. With my first mc they did the us at like 6 weeks and because there was no heartbeat they didn't know if it was going to be a mc or still too early. Just created confusion. As long as your numbers at least doubled, your good.

Over - I had 2 faint BFP's a few days before my very clear BFP with FRER. I was convinced they were evap's, but like you I never had an evap on these tests. I think this is it for you! :happydance:

Tori - those are great numbers :)

I'm almost 6 weeks, so hard to believe. Feeling very bloated and sore all over, but I know that means that things are going well :)

Thank you deny. The only thing concerning me is that I am 17 dpo. I know I didn't o late because I had the hcg shot. So did I just implant really late? I think I am going to try to convince dh to buy FRER today at the grocery store. I really am fine either way at this point but I want to know something.

I hope that FRER shows a BFP, over!

The only thing I'm worried about is a molar pregnancy? I just feel like that number is high for 4 weeks then 4+2. Maybe I'm overthinking it and should stay off google! lol

I hope that FRER shows a BFP, over!

The only thing I'm worried about is a molar pregnancy? I just feel like that number is high for 4 weeks then 4+2. Maybe I'm overthinking it and should stay off google! lol

Yes, stay off google! I googled way too much during my last pregnancy, and I had a perfectly normal pregnancy, but everything I read on the internet freaked me out.

Over - let us know how it goes with the FRER. They are worth buying especially if you've had the two faint tests. That's exactly what I did. I am hoping & praying you get the answer you want :hugs:

oh man i can't wait for you to take the frer!!! fx'd for you!!!!

I don't know ladies. I bought the FRER, but then started spotting at church tonight- brown but still not a good sign. Don't know if this is AF and just starting slow or what.

Hi, I am not sure if I am in the correct forum, but I am starting a cycle today and hoping for a BFP this month!

I have tried several cycles with no medication because our first child was conceived without help although I knew I had PCOS. This time around we have used Clomid 6 times and only ovulated once and used Femara once with no ovulation. My RE is wanting me to go on injectables with IVF, but it's not in our budget right now and I am fearful of multiples. I have started a cycle today Clomid 50mg (days 3-13) and Femara 5mg (days 3-13). Has anyone tried a combination regimen that can share some advice?

TTC#2 ~ 2 Years
Healthy :blue: on 6/16/10

Good luck over, I really hope the spotting is just implantation. Can't wait to hear the frer update xx

AFm - wow, 13 weeks! Does this mean second trimester? It seems to say different things everywhere I look!

Roz- I think 14 is 2nd?

Tt- welcome! I did 6 rounds of clomid and did o each time and did two with hcg but have gotten no where. I am not going forward with the assisted conception because I just don't think it will help; dh is fine and I am fine.

afm- AF is in full force. Lots of clotting too. I took the FRER this morning just to see if I was going nuts with the other two- there was a very slight line- fainter than the last two days. Guess it was chemical. A friend of mine put it best- something is trying so hard, but for some reason its not sticking. I know God is looking out for me and it will happen when the time is right. We are now NTNP- I think I may go insane otherwise.

Over - I am so sorry :( Big :hugs: your way.

Roz - hard to believe you're almost in the 2nd trimester! How exciting! I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow

Tt - welcome! :wave: Good luck TTC

Thanks Over and Deny for welcoming me!

Over - I am sorry this cycle didn't work for you as well. Baby dust to you for the next time. AF began for me on Thursday (12/5) so you will be right behind me on this cycle. Maybe we can both get our BFP the same week :happydance:

Hi ttc!

Over, i'm so sorry, that's terrible :( i think your ntnp method is good though because you know how it can control you so much. i hated that. :hugs:

Rozz, 13 weeks is where second tri starts yes. Some count 12 weeks, but i think across the boards its usually 13 weeks. congrats on being in second tri! how are you feeling?

how is everyone?

I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow - kind of exciting! I can't wait for January.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday!

Welcome, TT! I really hope that you get your BFP!

Over, I am so sorry :( I had a chemical the month before I got my BFP. We also were NTNP when baby was conceived.

Beth, how is December treating you?

Deny, I'm only 1 week 1 day behind you :)

AFM: Other than being exhausted and sore bbs, I'm doing well! I'm constipated to the point where I had to take medication. It's been a week and nothing I've tried has helped. DH did bring me the McD's cheeseburger I was craving. Now, I don't have to have one for the rest of this pregnancy. Trying to stay healthy!

Tori - sounds like we are experiencing a lot of the same symptoms. Sorry for the TMI, but I've been constipated a lot too. Have you had any nausea yet? I've had it since the day before my BFP. I've had to buy a lot of hard candies to keep around. Seems if I don't eat for an hour the nausea picks up and I get a really awful metallic taste in my mouth. Yuck!

Deny, not terrible nausea, but it's occasional. I have zofran to take if it happens, because of a stomach surgery I had last year, I can't throw up, so I have to prevent it before it gets to that point. I am thirsty all the time, and that taste happens if I don't constantly sip on water.

Thank you all. I am okay; really glad I know what is going on.

Tori and deny- I was so sick with P from week 10 until the end that they put me on chemo drugs. It was the only thing that worked to get me out of bed. I have heard if you are have a lot of nausea it is a boy.

Thank you all. I am okay; really glad I know what is going on.

Tori and deny- I was so sick with P from week 10 until the end that they put me on chemo drugs. It was the only thing that worked to get me out of bed. I have heard if you are have a lot of nausea it is a boy.

I had morning sickness when I was pregnant with my son from about week 7 to the beginning of my third trimester. I'm pretty sure we're having a girl - both Cheri22 predicted it and I have just a "feeling". We'll find out next year! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->