My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Aw yay, that sounds good it's small and nice :) Haha I hate losing track of usernames.

But I am getting my OPK's and Softcups (at Walmart) tomorrow. Any advice on a good OPK? Besides CBE? (Those are like $35 fo 7!) My answer ones are great ($20 for 20 and 1 preggo test!), but jw if there's better out there. My ovaries are starting to come back in action, can feel it. Expecting O sometime around next Wednesday, I'm on CD10 today.

Testing by the 17th :) FX'd for August ladies!!!

Aw yay, that sounds good it's small and nice :) Haha I hate losing track of usernames.

But I am getting my OPK's and Softcups (at Walmart) tomorrow. Any advice on a good OPK? Besides CBE? (Those are like $35 fo 7!) My answer ones are great ($20 for 20 and 1 preggo test!), but jw if there's better out there. My ovaries are starting to come back in action, can feel it. Expecting O sometime around next Wednesday, I'm on CD10 today.

I'm feeling more anxious than i was before with damn o coming up, i'm so nervous i'm going to miss it.... but we know for sure i didn't o yet so i wish i could get over that feeling. want to poas for my opk but trying to make it til 8 when i am going to make the official test time. and it says to reduce drinking 2 hours prior so i stop drinking after dinner by 6 and then test at 8 when dd is in bed.

i dind't know they had softcups at walmart, that's awesome! I get my opks on earlypregnancytests.com. i used them the first time when i got dd, and i really like them. you dip them for 5 seconds, and give them 10 minutes to cook. if you buy i think its 15 you get free first class shipping (got mine in 3 days) with tracking and all that. It's like 1.10 a test i think? So it was like 15 bucks for 15. i also use their hpts. i like how cheap and easy and the package when it comes is just an envelop you can't see the contents in case you want to be discreet so i really like that too. feel less obvious about it all you know what i mean?

wish we knew without all this crap which day we were ovulating. i really hate all these tests and guessing. it seems so ridiculous.

I have double checked with the dollar store tests. You put 5 drops in this little area (they give you the dropper) and you have a responce in 3-10 min. When I confirm with them the second line is nice and dark in less than 3 minutes. There was really no guess work at all. CBE and those are the only ones I have used.

I'm feeling more anxious than i was before with damn o coming up, i'm so nervous i'm going to miss it.... but we know for sure i didn't o yet so i wish i could get over that feeling. want to poas for my opk but trying to make it til 8 when i am going to make the official test time. and it says to reduce drinking 2 hours prior so i stop drinking after dinner by 6 and then test at 8 when dd is in bed.

i dind't know they had softcups at walmart, that's awesome! I get my opks on earlypregnancytests.com. i used them the first time when i got dd, and i really like them. you dip them for 5 seconds, and give them 10 minutes to cook. if you buy i think its 15 you get free first class shipping (got mine in 3 days) with tracking and all that. It's like 1.10 a test i think? So it was like 15 bucks for 15. i also use their hpts. i like how cheap and easy and the package when it comes is just an envelop you can't see the contents in case you want to be discreet so i really like that too. feel less obvious about it all you know what i mean?

wish we knew without all this crap which day we were ovulating. i really hate all these tests and guessing. it seems so ridiculous.

I always get really nervous just before O. I am always worried that somehow I missed it or it just wont happen that month, and then like a day or so later I get a pos OPK. I think it is normal- still frustrating though. I'm with you on wishing it were all easier and less guess work. It really is a miricle that people get prego at all- let alone without even trying. I have a really good feeling about this month. I wish there were a way to test without having to wait two weeks. I will be at the beach all next week, so hopefully that will take my mind off of it and then back to work. I want to wait til the 15th, but I may test when we get back from vacay. I need to go for bld work the second I have a positive b/c of the prior MCs.

well my date will most likely get moved now because still a neg opk.

i'm glad you know what i'm talking about. i should o between 16-22. just wish it was 16.
:( just waiting waiting waiting right? ugh.

i hope you can hold out. it's nice when you hold out and then it's worth it you know? rather than testing early and getting that terrible bfn.

well my date will most likely get moved now because still a neg opk.

i'm glad you know what i'm talking about. i should o between 16-22. just wish it was 16.
:( just waiting waiting waiting right? ugh.

i hope you can hold out. it's nice when you hold out and then it's worth it you know? rather than testing early and getting that terrible bfn.

Hopefully tomorrow will be pos. I haven't actually tested BC I don't want to get the bfn again. I have one test in there, and a bunch opks I am ready to return.

FF confirmed my ovulation at cd 16 (although I think it was the early morning of cd 17). That puts me at 2/3dpo. My chart looks much better this time and I had high temps again today- 96.8 (yes, that is high for me)! Can you all take a look at my chart and let me know what you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/462223

Looks good to me, inexperienced temper that I am!

Love the name change, and hope you o soon!

I am cd7, likely to o in about 9-12 days I think so won't be testing for quite awhile :winkwink:

neg ferning today. :( nothing. but it seems tempermental and harder to use than it used to be. i can't seem to get the right amount of saliva on it which makes a HUGE deal just counting on the opks.

really sucks because i keep getting insecure. like what if i;m not going to o. i'm finding creamy cm instead of anything fertile.

i have bad cramping again today, and my nipples are SO sore, i don't remember having that like this before but wow. they're pretty bad.

temp shot up this am, but all neg signs of actual O. maybe it's not here yet. but where is my fertile cm?!

rozzer you're probably going to test before me anyway the rate i'm going lol

Mommy- I'm sorry. I know how frustrating. It may be in a couple days. Did you have a full period this past time?

Thank you all for verifying my temps. Something weird happened this morning- my temps shot up again...97.3. Took temp at the same time before getting out of bed, no alcohol,not sick. Is this normal?

Mommy- I'm sorry. I know how frustrating. It may be in a couple days. Did you have a full period this past time?

Thank you all for verifying my temps. Something weird happened this morning- my temps shot up again...97.3. Took temp at the same time before getting out of bed, no alcohol,not sick. Is this normal?

that's really good if it shot up again!!! you want up temps! :)

and yeah i had an 8 day period! ugh!

there is a slight line. but that's considered negative. :( and not sure what day i o'd last cycle. probably cd17 (even though it says 16) because my lp is 13 days, and that's what i get when i count back. because they have it as 14. So it's still coming if thats the case. HOWEVER, my cycles are incredibly irregular and literally can be anywhere from 16-22. Because when i got pg with dd it was cd 21 i believe that i got my + opk. :( So i could be at this for a while.

i also read somehwere on these forums that sometimes you can get two surges, so that this last one with the ferning and so forth could've been the first one (very minor) and then there will be another one with ferning and everything at O time. Like a pre-o surge (that wouldn't give a pos opk.)

there is a slight line. but that's considered negative. :( and not sure what day i o'd last cycle. probably cd17 (even though it says 16) because my lp is 13 days, and that's what i get when i count back. because they have it as 14. So it's still coming if thats the case. HOWEVER, my cycles are incredibly irregular and literally can be anywhere from 16-22. Because when i got pg with dd it was cd 21 i believe that i got my + opk. :( So i could be at this for a while.

i also read somehwere on these forums that sometimes you can get two surges, so that this last one with the ferning and so forth could've been the first one (very minor) and then there will be another one with ferning and everything at O time. Like a pre-o surge (that wouldn't give a pos opk.)

I know some people post that you can have two surges, but please believe me when I say that cannot happen. It is impossible. You have an estrogen surge and an LH surge. The LH surge is what the OPKs pick up and that only happens once per cycle because you can only ovulate once per cycle. I don't know anything about ferning, does that pick up on estrogen surges?

It is possible to have a premature LH surge, but that just means that you get your LH surge before you have any mature follicles- meaning an egg will not be released. Follicles need to be at least 1.6 cm to be considered mature- usually no earlier than cd 14, but sometimes much later.

By looking at your temps, I don't think you have Oed yet.If you had, the corpus lutetium cyst would have been producing progesterone and your temps would be much higher. The other stuff you have been having may be from the estrogen levels raising, which is a good sign. (Clomid blocks your estrogen receptors so that your body will produce more estrogen, thus producing more mature follicles. Most people don't need Clomid because their bodies produce enough estrogen on their own. That's why it seems to me like a good sign that you seem to be having signs of estrogen surging). If you have a faint line, I am sure it will be soon. I think my positive came 2 days after my first faint line (CBE has the lines when you take the stick our of the reader).

I know it is frustrating, but remember that it is better to have a late LH surge than an earlier surge because you have a better chance of having a nice big mature follicle. Follicles grow about 1-2 mm a day. So just think that if you don't O until day 18 that means you will have a nice follicle that will actually release an egg. If you Oed at like day 12 you most likely wouldn't release an egg.

I know some people post that you can have two surges, but please believe me when I say that cannot happen. It is impossible. You have an estrogen surge and an LH surge. The LH surge is what the OPKs pick up and that only happens once per cycle because you can only ovulate once per cycle. I don't know anything about ferning, does that pick up on estrogen surges?

It is possible to have a premature LH surge, but that just means that you get your LH surge before you have any mature follicles- meaning an egg will not be released. Follicles need to be at least 1.6 cm to be considered mature- usually no earlier than cd 14, but sometimes much later.

By looking at your temps, I don't think you have Oed yet.If you had, the corpus lutetium cyst would have been producing progesterone and your temps would be much higher. The other stuff you have been having may be from the estrogen levels raising, which is a good sign. (Clomid blocks your estrogen receptors so that your body will produce more estrogen, thus producing more mature follicles. Most people don't need Clomid because their bodies produce enough estrogen on their own. That's why it seems to me like a good sign that you seem to be having signs of estrogen surging). If you have a faint line, I am sure it will be soon. I think my positive came 2 days after my first faint line (CBE has the lines when you take the stick our of the reader).

I know it is frustrating, but remember that it is better to have a late LH surge than an earlier surge because you have a better chance of having a nice big mature follicle. Follicles grow about 1-2 mm a day. So just think that if you don't O until day 18 that means you will have a nice follicle that will actually release an egg. If you Oed at like day 12 you most likely wouldn't release an egg.

estrogen! that's what i meant! thank you, totally forgot the name of it (how stupid of me) but yes, i think that's what it was, ferning will pick up on that. I went back and looked over OLLLLLLD charts. Seems most of the time, i o on cd21. more common for me. I will test everyday til i get it, my temps really have no pattern whatsoever. but that really did make me feel better with what you wrote!!! thank you :)

estrogen! that's what i meant! thank you, totally forgot the name of it (how stupid of me) but yes, i think that's what it was, ferning will pick up on that. I went back and looked over OLLLLLLD charts. Seems most of the time, i o on cd21. more common for me. I will test everyday til i get it, my temps really have no pattern whatsoever. but that really did make me feel better with what you wrote!!! thank you :)

No problem. I freak out all the time about when I ovulate and temps (obviously) even though my husband says I know enough to open up my own clinic- like a Douala but for information.

i just went back and looked, and my cp apparently stays the same allllll cycle until after o'ing. but the creamy cm really had me confused too. i think we'll dtd tonight JUST in case, but i'm saving my softcups for the positive opk. I'm going to just assume it's going to happen on cd21 like previous tiemes. i think this last cycle was just a surprise short one.

I think you are right. I had a short cycle last time too. I have been having the milky thick cm too, which is weird for me after o, and having some weird like pulling on my lower right side. Totally bloated and sleepy. I am only 4 dpo so I know it can't be implantation but it is just weird.

Can I join? I'm ttc August but will be testing top of September?
Eeeeep and I can't find a September testing group! x

I think you are right. I had a short cycle last time too. I have been having the milky thick cm too, which is weird for me after o, and having some weird like pulling on my lower right side. Totally bloated and sleepy. I am only 4 dpo so I know it can't be implantation but it is just weird.

my temp went up again today to 98. sure looks like an O temp rise :( We dtd last night and i will make him do it again tonight. I hate that i just don't know. my temps have done things like that before too but i just feel so OUT now. My bbs aren't sore anymore this am and the cramping has stopped completely. still finding the creamy cm. ferning completely gone. :( oh i feel sad :(

That's awesome about the creamy cm for you too after O, and the pulling, it could be SOMETHING so fx'd for you this is it!!!!

Can I join? I'm ttc August but will be testing top of September?
Eeeeep and I can't find a September testing group! x

:wave: hi hun of course you are welcome!!! :) what cd are you on and tell us about your your journey/what cycle, which baby, etc.

I don't see why not. What day are you testing?

My temps went up again! I am now up to 97.6 (up 1.5 degrees). I really hope this is a good sign. At least I know my progesterone levels are fine. Probably a good thing I didn't use the creme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->