New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Joeybrooks, I agree with babymabey, u never know. Sore blobs are always a good sign!

Babymabey - how r u feeling?

Afm, thanks for the ov wishes...they worked and I finally got a smiley face!!! So excited u would think I got a bfp! I can't sleep! Lol.

joeybrooks - have you taken a test since then? hoping the nasty :witch: stays away from you!

babymabey - 4 weeks today?! how are you feeling? today is when you're supposed to miss AF right?

notsoeasy - yay for a smiley! go baby dance!!

Not_so_easy - that's fab news!!!!!

I took a test yesterday morning and it was definitely negative, I did think i saw something, but TBH, something that is that hard to see (almost invisible to the naked eye) clearly isnt meant to be seen, so I'll leave it for now.

I dont have any ICs left and I'll not get to the Pound shop for a few days, which maybe isnt a bad thing. I'll try to get a few as soon as possible and especially if AF hasnt shown by the end of the week.

If AF hasnt shown by the weekend and I still get BFNs then I'll have to go back to OPKs and might get a BB thermometer in an attempt to figure out what is going on.

I really think something is happening though, I just feel off. TBH it is unlikely that I'm pregnant, as we only DTD once around when I suspected I ovulated, but I suppoe that is all it takes. I'd say it is probably more likely AF, which is ok, at least I'll know I'm working lol.

I am doing great! I still have some cramping, but it is more of a dull, annoying ache, not painful. I have been peeing a ton and am so dang tired! I know the doctor already confirmed the sticky bean, but I had some digital tests that I figured needed to be used and I just love reading that one word. :) My husband and I discussed some names yesterday making it a little more real but I don't think it will really sink in until my ultrasound.

Notsoeasy- Yay on the smiley face!! Time for lots of :sex: :blush: :thumbup::happydance:

Joey- How many DPO are you now. When I took my first one I was 10 DPO and I could barely see it. Finger's crossed for yous BFP! :hugs:

Hal- How are you doing? How are things going so far?

MrsWez- I hope everything is going well, haven't heard from you in a while.

Attachments

• rsz_dsc07476.jpg
    rsz_dsc07476.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Oh baby maybey, loving seeing that word, it makes it sink in a little. Good luck with the ulstrasound, I hope it will help you relax a little.

I really am starting to read too much into things I think lol. I have noticed over the past few days I have been so tired (now, I have fibromyalgia and a 3 year old, so I do know tired, but this is a different kind of tired, it's the "I have to lie down and sleep right now" kind of tired). I also did a little check on CM (inside) and there was a little bit of brown mixed in. Nothing when I wiped normally, but def some inside there.

My nipples are killing me, I can't even brush over them or it is really painful and my boobs feel really swollen (they are bulging out of my best fitting bra) and are sore to touch.

I know these symptoms can all mean either pregnancy or AF, but regardless, if either one of them is happening, I'm excited, I've been waiting 8 weeks for anything lol!!

I suppose I'd be around 9-10dpo, It was last friday that I got the almost positive OPK (lol, I dont even know if I actually ovulated) so it is in and around then I am counting from, so I suppose still quite early, but AF would be expected this weekend, again, if I did actually ovulate, so I guess it is good that I feel something happening.

Good luck catching that egg notsoeasy!

Yay for the digi babymabey! That's super exciting! Did you end up caving and telling your family?

Joeybrooks - those all sound promising! My nips have been super sore too and very large and hard - reminds me of my painful breastfeeding days.

I'm kinda struggling with MS right now - I'm nauseous like 2/3 of every day and throw up at least twice a day. It's awful doing it in a public bathroom at work. Hoping it ends soon! I'm also super nervous for my u/s on Friday - eek!

I really am starting to read too much into things I think lol. I have noticed over the past few days I have been so tired (now, I have fibromyalgia and a 3 year old, so I do know tired, but this is a different kind of tired, it's the "I have to lie down and sleep right now" kind of tired). I also did a little check on CM (inside) and there was a little bit of brown mixed in. Nothing when I wiped normally, but def some inside there.

Ugh! Isn't Fibromyalgia the worst with toddlers (heck, even without toddlers)! I have it as well along with degenerative arthritis and I can barely function some days because of the pain.

Yes, Fibro really sucks. I feel terrible that I can't do all the things I'd love to do with my son, but some days I can barely move. I have had physio and accupuncture and now I'm approaching it from a stress management approach to see if that can help any. My fibro came from my traumatic birth experience so I really dont know motherhood without it, but I do try to stay positive about it as being down about it makes it worse.

So, anyway, you'll all never guess what, no, not a BFP, but the next best thing lol, AF has arrived, after over 8 weeks of waiting, she has arrived. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt the slightest bit disappointed but at least now I know things are working and hopefully I can settle back into my old nice 28 day cycle!!!

Yes, Fibro really sucks. I feel terrible that I can't do all the things I'd love to do with my son, but some days I can barely move. I have had physio and accupuncture and now I'm approaching it from a stress management approach to see if that can help any. My fibro came from my traumatic birth experience so I really dont know motherhood without it, but I do try to stay positive about it as being down about it makes it worse.

So, anyway, you'll all never guess what, no, not a BFP, but the next best thing lol, AF has arrived, after over 8 weeks of waiting, she has arrived. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt the slightest bit disappointed but at least now I know things are working and hopefully I can settle back into my old nice 28 day cycle!!!

Woot!! I am glad that :witch: has finally showed her face. I would have preferred for you to get a BFP but AF means good things are to come. :happydance:

Hal- We haven't told anyone yet, we want to wait until at least the first ultrasound. The Little Man will be turning 2 Thurs and his party will be Sat, I am really hoping no one notices how often I disappear to the bathroom. :blush:

Might have been premature with AF. I'm having lots if AF cramping but it's just brown now and nothing else. I'm sure she will come full force later but as for now, nothing!!

Might have been premature with AF. I'm having lots if AF cramping but it's just brown now and nothing else. I'm sure she will come full force later but as for now, nothing!!

That stinks! Have you had anymore bleeding today? Maybe yesterday's bleeding was implantation bleeding?:winkwink: I hope you know for sure soon.

A bit of bleeding but not a flow at all. I normally spot for a few hours and then it comes full force but it's mostly just brown blood however there is def a bit of bright red blood. Very confusing. I really hope it's either AF or IB and not just nothing otherwise I'm back to knowing nothing.

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing. Hope you are all keeping well.

I still dont really know what is going on. Yesterday I thought it was def AF as I had a good bit of red blood when I wiped and I assumed that was the start of the flow, but apart from that and a few light patches on the pad, the bleeding has now all but stopped?

If its not AF (which at this stage it doesnt seem to be as it is way too light) and it's not IB (which I dont think it is as I'm still getting BFNs) I really dont know what it is.

I'm hoping that either AF will arrive properly or that I'm just testing too early for a BFP. I need one or the other lol.

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing. Hope you are all keeping well.

I still dont really know what is going on. Yesterday I thought it was def AF as I had a good bit of red blood when I wiped and I assumed that was the start of the flow, but apart from that and a few light patches on the pad, the bleeding has now all but stopped?

If its not AF (which at this stage it doesnt seem to be as it is way too light) and it's not IB (which I dont think it is as I'm still getting BFNs) I really dont know what it is.

I'm hoping that either AF will arrive properly or that I'm just testing too early for a BFP. I need one or the other lol.

I'm sorry you are still stuck in limbo :hugs: hopefully something will happen soon. What DPO are you now?

AFM, I am doing well. My little man turned 2 yesterday and we have his check up today to see how big he is. I am betting he is in the 90th percentile in both height and weight because I have a tall, solid little man.
Thankfully no morning sickness yet, but it is still early. I am crazy tired and still pee all the time :blush:

How's everyone else doing?

I dont really know DPO, was trying to work it out and think its the following:

2 September - close to positive OPK (this may have meant nothing but it was the darkest line I had).
3 September - BD
4 September - Loads of EWCM - Assuming I ovulated perhaps today - this is a massive assumption though, so may be off

If I did ovulate on 4 september, today I'd be 14dpo, at which point I'd have expected a BFP, if I was pregnant. However, it is the bleeding that is throwing me as I've read that you can't really get enough HCG in your system to test positive until you have implanted. If the bleeding is implantation bleeding, then maybe I'll need to wait a while longer.

If I'm not pregnant, I really dont consider the bleeding to be AF either as there was never a flow. I did get on time when I went to the loo and when I wiped there was quite a bit of red blood, but that was it.

Very confusing. My sore boobs from last week are gone, I have been getting a sharp little niggly pain down there but the AF type cramps are gone, they really only lasted one day.

I will keep testing because man, do I love to POAS - I had forgotton how much fun that was. My son follows me to the toilet all the time and even he is starting to get curious about these sticks that I am engrossed in.

Hopefully before the weekend is over I will know either way what is happening.

#veryconfused!!!

Babymabey - hbd to the little man!!! So cute! Do u celebrate it? Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. Funny when u hv the symptoms, I complain but then if we don't hv any, we stress the neck out thinking the worst!

Hey Joey - I posted the below elsewhere but not sure which one u will read first...could it be implantation?? Are you temping? That would be super exciting....I guess u are about 10dpo right?

For me...my temps are still low at 96.8 but not as low as it got before I o'ed. Its still reall low but I thought it was okay until yesterday...I got watery and somewhat even...so I was wondering if maybe I didn't ov? I dunno...I feel nuts. I wish my temps would just get above 97 so it is far away enough from the lower temps. I'm confused. I did an opk yesterday and got a faint line...I know that can be leftover from ov 3 days ago but not sure what to think....any thoughts?

Ugh Joeybrooks I hope you get some answers! Hopefully it IS just IB and you will get your BFP in a few days!

Happy birthday to your son babymabey!

Notsoeasy- maybe your body geared up to O initially but didn't for some reason? I hope you get a true positive and your temp goes up soon!

I just had my first ultrasound and baby is measuring 8w3d so my official due date is 4/26 but I will have another c section so it will be the week before. I also got a prescription for diclegis to help with the awful nausea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
Joeybrooks - hope it is implantation and you get aBFP!!

Babymabey- happy birthday to your little one and hope your pregnancy is going well

Hal- yay!!! Your scan looks great! So glad baby looks good!

Ugh Joeybrooks I hope you get some answers! Hopefully it IS just IB and you will get your BFP in a few days!

Happy birthday to your son babymabey!

Notsoeasy- maybe your body geared up to O initially but didn't for some reason? I hope you get a true positive and your temp goes up soon!

I just had my first ultrasound and baby is measuring 8w3d so my official due date is 4/26 but I will have another c section so it will be the week before. I also got a prescription for diclegis to help with the awful nausea.

Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes for my little man! :hugs: We had a little party for him today and he had so much fun playing with his cousins. It was so hard not to tell everyone about the pregnancy, and I kind of wish we could have since both families were there. It is much harder to keep it a secret this time. I just want everyone to know! I tried to get my husband alone for a second to see what he thought about telling everyone but we were both running around like crazy today and I didn't get him alone until everyone left. I am not sure if I can wait 3 more weeks to tell everyone!

notsoeasy- I hope your temps go up and you O!

Joeybrooks- How are things today? Anymore bleeding?

Fingers crossed that you two get your BFP's soon. :hugs:

Bleeding completely stopped on Friday and apart from the tiniest bit of brown mucus, there has been nothing. I've been testing and they are 100% BFN. It's possible that its still too early if I only got the IB on Tuesday, but I think perhaps it was just a light period???? I don't like not knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->