New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Bleeding completely stopped on Friday and apart from the tiniest bit of brown mucus, there has been nothing. I've been testing and they are 100% BFN. It's possible that its still too early if I only got the IB on Tuesday, but I think perhaps it was just a light period???? I don't like not knowing.

Hey Joey - have you been temping? I guess if ur temps dropped off then you can consider it a period and start over. Or are you sure you actually o'ed? It could be anovulatory bleeding? I got this every time my body tries to ov but didn't. Mine was as much as you and it was pink and would last about 2 days. Over the 50+ days that I was waiting, it happened time like 3-4 Times. Are you trying opk strips to see?

I haven't been temping so don't know if it dropped also can't be sure if I ovulated or not. If I haven't got a BFP or AF by next week I'll draw a line under it and maybe try temping. It seems very complicated though!

I haven't been temping so don't know if it dropped also can't be sure if I ovulated or not. If I haven't got a BFP or AF by next week I'll draw a line under it and maybe try temping. It seems very complicated though!

I'm sorry Notsoeasy and Joey that you are both still in limbo. :cry: What type of birth control were both on before you decided to start TTC? I know when I switched from the Depo shot to normal B/C pills it took 6 months for my period to start again.
I really hope something happens for you both soon so you get out of limbo and get your BFP's! :hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust:

I was on cerazette mini pill. Last time I was on Yasmin combined pill and I fell right back into a 28 day cycle.

Hi Ladies. Another BFN for me this morning (using cheapie testing strips). My cramps and discharge started a week ago now, so I would have thought that if I were pregnant, I would be getting some sort of line by now.

I feel very nauseous this morning, smells in the office are driving me mad, I'm having like a feeling of actual butterflies in my lower abdomen, my nose has bled a little and my cervix is so high I can barely reach it, but apart from that, I have no symptoms whatsoever. I think I will ride it out until the end of the week and if the tests are still negative then, give up and move on.

I'm not sure whether to class that small bleed as a period or not though moving forward.

How is everyone else??

Hey Joey - hopefully you will get ur bfp soon! Or is it possible that you just ov? Maybe u hadanovulatory bleeding, so ur body tries super hard to ov but didnt. After I finally ov'ed, I got the wave of nausea, what I call bubble guts "the fluttering", stomach issues, irritable...a and believe it or not, I also got a nose bleed. My temps dipped and then skyrocketed - I read this is an estrogen surge so a lot of those symptoms have disappeared now, since the progesterone isn't as high. Or I could be preggers and still to early for a test to detect it...I will hang on to hope that it's the latter!

As for me, I kinda described it in my response. Just waiting it out for AF, I'm on 7dpo. Again, I doubt it will be a bfp since we only bd 1x 1.5 days before ov. After cd55, I think much more then that with a toddler around is crazy! But my temps are back up...nice and higher than 97.6 so I'm hoping my hormones are in a better place. I think I am catching a cold though....super stuffy and a bit of a sore throat this morning....I hv a loooooong day at work...:sleep:

Oh Joey, one more funny similarity... I too was on yasmin first time around and my body went right back to normal....I got pregnant my 2nd cycle. This time I was on had and was a disaster clearly!

Hi Ladies. Another BFN for me this morning (using cheapie testing strips). My cramps and discharge started a week ago now, so I would have thought that if I were pregnant, I would be getting some sort of line by now.

I feel very nauseous this morning, smells in the office are driving me mad, I'm having like a feeling of actual butterflies in my lower abdomen, my nose has bled a little and my cervix is so high I can barely reach it, but apart from that, I have no symptoms whatsoever. I think I will ride it out until the end of the week and if the tests are still negative then, give up and move on.

I'm not sure whether to class that small bleed as a period or not though moving forward.

How is everyone else??

I was thinking about what you've been going through this morning and it hit me, do you think it's possible you had a chemical pregnancy? I remember with mine I got a very, very faint BFP then the rest were BFN's and I had an extremely light period that month. It was so light I didn't need to use anything other than a panty liner and it only lasted 2 days. Hopefully I am wrong and you get your BFP soon or a heavier flow :witch: so you can get out of limbo. :hugs:

How is everyone else doing?

I'm not sure. I've had a chemical before where untested positive for today's before AF arrived then tested negative. I haven't tested positive at all and doesn't look like I will. I'm thinking it was either a light period or some abnormal spotting.

I'm not sure. I've had a chemical before where untested positive for today's before AF arrived then tested negative. I haven't tested positive at all and doesn't look like I will. I'm thinking it was either a light period or some abnormal spotting.

Dang. Not that I was hoping you had a miscarriage :blush: I was just hoping that would help explain what was going on because being in limbo sucks.

I almost accidentally spilled the beans today. I was on the phone with my Mom and kept yawning and I said "Sorry Mom, this baby makes me exhausted." Thankfully she thought I was talking about my little dude so no spoilers! :thumbup:

Hopefully everyone else is doing okay. :hugs::dust:

Thanks ladies for all your support, I love being able to chat to you all about this. I'm definitely going to go with not pregnant as I have literally no symptoms whatsoever and all the BFNs. So, the best outcome for me would be to ovulate in a week or so and then have AF two weeks after that, which might indicate that my cycle is going back to normal.

So, if you could all send me some ovulation/regular cycle dust that would be great.

Babymaybey, thankfully your mum didnt catch on, when are you planning to tell everyone?

Thanks ladies for all your support, I love being able to chat to you all about this. I'm definitely going to go with not pregnant as I have literally no symptoms whatsoever and all the BFNs. So, the best outcome for me would be to ovulate in a week or so and then have AF two weeks after that, which might indicate that my cycle is going back to normal.

So, if you could all send me some ovulation/regular cycle dust that would be great.

Babymaybey, thankfully your mum didnt catch on, when are you planning to tell everyone?

We are going to wait until after our first ultrasound which is in on Oct 9th. :happydance:

Good luck testing notsoeasy! BDing 1-2 days before O is definitely enough to get that BFP.

Poor joeybrooks! I wish you could get some answers as to what's going on. I definitely recommend temping. After I came off the pill I started temping and realized that I only O'd every 2-4 months.

Babymabey - how are you feeling?

Good luck testing notsoeasy! BDing 1-2 days before O is definitely enough to get that BFP.

Poor joeybrooks! I wish you could get some answers as to what's going on. I definitely recommend temping. After I came off the pill I started temping and realized that I only O'd every 2-4 months.

Babymabey - how are you feeling?

Aside from needing to pee all the time and being really tired I am feeling great, I honestly keep wondering if I am actually pregnant because I don't feel pregnant! :wacko: I am also so bloated it looks like I am showing already! My little guy has been sick and wants to cuddle and be held all day. I love it when he gets cuddley but he is a big kid, 33 pounds and 38 inches (according to the Dr. he is the size of most 4 year olds!) so it gets hard to carry him around all day.

Notsoeasy- when will you begin testing? Good luck on your BFP! :thumbup:
How is everyone else doing?

How's everyone doing today?

Joey- Any more spotting?

Notsoeasy- Have you tested yet?

As for me, aside from being super tired I am doing great. I have had some nausea but nothing too serious, though I know that is going to change soon. Is it crazy that I am looking forward to that? It will mean that everything should be okay and progressing perfectly.

I hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

No more spotting, it stopped completely last Friday. Assuming the bleed was a v light AF, I'd be on roughly cd11-13. I had strange pain on my left side last night, kind of like a stitch but lower down and today Ive had quite a bit of EWCM. Could be ovulation I suppose but I'm gonna get a BB thermometer and give temping a go, won't start yet though as I've got a cold.

Hey everyone!! Well I had some really bad pain in my left side on Wednesday evening right through to Thursday afternoon. I'm thinking it was ovulation pain, but with no OPK and not temping, I've no way to pinpoint ovulation, so I've just BD randomly before and during the pain.

Assuming I ovulated when I had the EWCM and the pain, I'd be about 4dpo. I've had v sore boobs, but that was ovulation because it coincided with the EWCM and pains and in the last few days I've been getting shooting pains up my crotch.

Anyway, except for sore boobs, nothing really happening today.

Hey everyone!! Well I had some really bad pain in my left side on Wednesday evening right through to Thursday afternoon. I'm thinking it was ovulation pain, but with no OPK and not temping, I've no way to pinpoint ovulation, so I've just BD randomly before and during the pain.

Assuming I ovulated when I had the EWCM and the pain, I'd be about 4dpo. I've had v sore boobs, but that was ovulation because it coincided with the EWCM and pains and in the last few days I've been getting shooting pains up my crotch.

Those shooting pains are a good sign!!:thumbup:

The shooting pain in the crotch or "lightning crotch" is a good sign I think those of us who got BFP's had that symptom. Finger's crossed you get your BFP this month!:happydance::dust:

My morning sickness has kicked in and it is all day. I am constantly nauseous and it is really bad if I let myself get too hungry. I am also exhausted. I am getting about 6-7 hours of sleep a night and I still wake up groggy and tired. I wear a Fitbit to track my steps/sleep and I used to average 15,000-20,000 steps per day (7.5-10 miles), now I am lucky if I can get up the energy to get 10,000 :( which is making me nervous because I worked hard to lose weight after my son and I fear I am going to pack on the pounds now that I am not as active. I am still eating healthy (no sweets or overly processed foods) so I am hoping the weight gain won't be too bad.

[/QUOTE]

The shooting pain in the crotch or "lightning crotch" is a good sign I think those of us who got BFP's had that symptom. Finger's crossed you get your BFP this month!:happydance::dust:

My morning sickness has kicked in and it is all day. I am constantly nauseous and it is really bad if I let myself get too hungry. I am also exhausted. I am getting about 6-7 hours of sleep a night and I still wake up groggy and tired. I wear a Fitbit to track my steps/sleep and I used to average 15,000-20,000 steps per day (7.5-10 miles), now I am lucky if I can get up the energy to get 10,000 :( which is making me nervous because I worked hard to lose weight after my son and I fear I am going to pack on the pounds now that I am not as active. I am still eating healthy (no sweets or overly processed foods) so I am hoping the weight gain won't be too bad.[/QUOTE]

Aw I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so sick. Try not to worry too much about the weight thing. I know it's hard, especially when you have worked so hard to get it off, but if you are eating well and doing as much exercise and movement as you can, it should limit the damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->