• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

How is everyone? Any news yet Notsoeasy or Joey?

4 more days until my first scan! I hope the week goes by fast! :happydance:

Oh so exciting. It has flown in, not for you I'm sure!!

Nothing going on with me, at the minute I'm assuming Im around 6dpo, give or take a day, I've been testing, of course I have, and of course they've been BFNs, I think I need help, I just can't stop testing!!!

As for symptoms, which again it is way too early for, I've had heartburn and a persistent headache. I'm having twinges and sore boobs, but nothing else. I'm actually feeling quite good, so who knows. I guess this time next week, give or take a day lol, I'll know for sure.

If I dont get my BFP, my next wish is for AF to arrive, full flow, next week, that way I at least know I had a sorter cycle and closer to what would be normal for me!!

Hey all, well no furhter updates from me. All sypmtoms have vanished, no more heartburn, boobs are a lot less sore than yesterday, headache all but gone. I still have A LOT of lotiony CM, more than is normal and my CP is so high I can't even reach it.

I think it has just hit me how much I really want another baby. It took me a long time to come to the decision to TTC #2 after the terrible time I had last time (labour) but I feel that I have now 100% become comfortable with it and I just hope it doesnt take too long.

Sorry for rambling, that just hit me and I had to share it with you all!

Hey all, well no furhter updates from me. All sypmtoms have vanished, no more heartburn, boobs are a lot less sore than yesterday, headache all but gone. I still have A LOT of lotiony CM, more than is normal and my CP is so high I can't even reach it.

I think it has just hit me how much I really want another baby. It took me a long time to come to the decision to TTC #2 after the terrible time I had last time (labour) but I feel that I have now 100% become comfortable with it and I just hope it doesnt take too long.

Sorry for rambling, that just hit me and I had to share it with you all!

Ramble away. :hugs: It is nice to have somewhere where we can all talk about the ups and downs of TTC when we can't talk to family about it. :)

Ok, will do!!! Well, last night I had a massive stabbing type pain when I was lying down with my son, it was about 3 quick stabbing pains in my very lower tummy, I hoped maybe that could be implantation. I also took an OPK last night and it was very dark, not positive, but very dark, but I know from my extensive research last night that that may mean nothing lol.

My boobs are sore to touch at the sides, but not as sore as they were around the time of ovulation. My headache has stayed away but I did have some light cramping this morning.

I've actually started to think though that if the pain on Wednesday night WAS ovulation and I dtd on Wednesday Morning, I might have actually been too late to catch the egg as I hear it can take like 24 hours and the egg doesnt even last that long.

I think I'm going crazy lol.

Babeymaybey is it your scan tomorrow, good luck!!!

I've been outta tests for a few days now so I stocked up and on evening urine with a 3 hour hold I got this. Can you see it

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
Joey I DO see that! Is it pink in real life? Fingers crossed for you!!

Babeymaybey is it your scan tomorrow, good luck!!!

I've been outta tests for a few days now so I stocked up and on evening urine with a 3 hour hold I got this. Can you see it

Yep, my scan is tomorrow morning and I cannot wait! My husband was able to set it up to work only half a day so he will be able to go and see our bean for the first time. :thumbup:

I definitely see something on your test!! :happydance::happydance: Finger's crossed.

Its faint so hard to say. It came up in time frame but I've tested again and there is nothing although I hadn't held for long and had drank a lot. I'll take another in the morning with FMU and see what I get.

My scan is in about 3 hours and I am excited and terrified. All I keep thinking is "What if there is no heartbeat?" and "What if something is wrong?" My husband keeps telling me I am worried for nothing but I won't feel any better until we see a healthy bean on the ultrasound.

Have you tested again yet Joey?

I hope all will be good for you, I'm sure it will be, but doesn't stop us worrying.

I did test again, it is darker than yesterday, but I am still super early, so fingers crossed.

Attachments

• Test 09.10.15.jpg
    Test 09.10.15.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
I hope all will be good for you, I'm sure it will be, but doesn't stop us worrying.

I did test again, it is darker than yesterday, but I am still super early, so fingers crossed.

That is definitely darker! :happydance::happydance: WOOT!! :hugs:

Yay!!! Congrats Joeybrooks!! I wouldn't be worried because that line is definitely darker.
When is AF due?

Babymabey - good luck with your scan! I'm sure all is well - can't wait to hear about it!

I am home from work today with the nasty flu. On top of still throwing up all the time from baby, NOW I have to go and get the flu?! I am hoping the tamiflu works fast because I feel like I'm about to die.

Hal, as you know I'm not exactly one for accuracy when it comes to these things and because my AF took 8.5 weeks to arrive after stopping pill, I didnt really figure out any cycle lengths.

Was looking back on my cycles when I had my son and they were fairly short, ranging from 24-28 days, so even at the longest, I'd say it is due next wednesday.

Sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish!! Take care of yourself.

My scan went great! Bean is measuring at 8 weeks 1 day, so it is a little big but all in all looking healthy. My little man was having a nasty tantrum and we couldn't hear anything over his yelling so we couldn't hear the heartbeat but we could see a nice strong one! :)
My camera couldn't get a good picture of it but here is the best one.
Now we just need to figure out how to tell everyone. :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC076481.jpg
    DSC076481.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
Girls, this is this mornings test, around 10dpo I'm guessing. Can feel nausea setting in a little, struggling with my breakfast.

Not sure if test looks darker in PIC but it is more obvious IRL.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
Joeybrooks - I think that line is def darker, how wonderful. Fx it is a sticky bean for you!

Mabeybaby- yay!!!!! That scan pic looks perfect!

Hi ladies - I just found out how to link back up to threads u were part of. Sorry! Congrats to all u ladies on ur bfps!! The scan looks great too...super exciting. Besides Joey with the nausea, how r the rest of u feeling?

Hi ladies - I just found out how to link back up to threads u were part of. Sorry! Congrats to all u ladies on ur bfps!! The scan looks great too...super exciting. Besides Joey with the nausea, how r the rest of u feeling?

Just got back from vacation. The first few days were great, no nausea, no being exhausted. Everything took a turn on Thurs. My nausea kicked back in with a vengeance and I was dragging I was so tired. What sucked is that Thurs was our last day at Disneyland and I couldn't enjoy it because I was so sick :cry:

To top it off I made the mistake of telling my mom about the pregnancy and she told my WHOLE family. Her excuse was "you can't be mad, I am an excited Grandma." I said "yeah mom, I can be mad. Take how excited you are, multiply it by about 100 and that is how excited I was to tell people. You took away that excitement by telling everyone after I specifically said DON'T TELL ANYONE!"
At least we got to tell my in-laws and they were super excited. :happydance:

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"