**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

BellaRosa yay for the positive OPK! Let the 2WW begin!

BlueMoon I don’t think I can see anything but I’m looking on my phone. Fx AF stays away for you!

6DPO for me today and my temp is heading upwards!

Ooh Bella I think we both got positive OPKs on the same day !

Can't wait to see that second beta, Marv!

Good luck to everyone else in the TWW or about to be!

AFM, today is 9DPIUI. Progesterone levels tested 2 days ago and looking good (~40). I am thinking I may take a HPT test today, to see if the trigger is out of my system yet. FX it is or almost is, so I can start actually testing at 12DPO!

Hey girls,

Hope all is well this morning. Today marks 9dpo for me and I caved and bought a test even though I promised myself that I wouldn't. After seeing so many negatives and evaps you start to feel hopeless. I peed on the stick with my smu and immediatly did'nt see anything so I walked away frustrated and hopped into the shower. Well I walk back into my room and saw this....I don't know what to think. could this be a positive? took the photo as soon as I saw the line so 20-30 mins after peeing on it. Any expert poas ladies here that can help me figure this out.
:dust:

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 39
Sarahann - I’m no expert but looks positive to me? 🤞🙂 xx

Sarahann - I’m no expert but looks positive to me? 🤞🙂 xx

K12B,

I am so terrified to call it a positive because I have seen so many negatives in the past 6.5 years. I worry because i walked away from it and didnt see when the line arrived I just know it was less than 20-30 mins. Long enough for a shower. I hear so much about evaps and this is why I told myself to wait. I swear its blue in person though, maybe the very start of bfp?? I am no professional

sarahann7 - that looks promising. I would try a FRER tomorrow with FMU. Good Luck!

sarahann7 - that looks promising. I would try a FRER tomorrow with FMU. Good Luck!

I plan on testing again in the next 2 days. I was worried when I saw it after 20 mins because everyone talks of the famous evaps. praying I caught the start of my BFP. I had a backache from 5-7dpo with a slight dip on 7dpo then right back up yesterday 8dpo. I can't rely on my temps today as I had a restless night full of insomnia :nope:

Can I join please?
I'm currently 5dpo and will be testing on 17th which will be 10dpo unless AF gets me first (been having unpredictable and short LP recently, I think it's because I'm still breastfeeding my son).

sarah I would definitely say it's the start of a bfp. Take a frer tomorrow and I would bet there is a pink line.

sarah I would definitely say it's the start of a bfp. Take a frer tomorrow and I would bet there is a pink line.

You think so even if I saw it at 20mins? I hear so much about Evap lines that it makes me think I’m out 💔

Hi ladies, I’m only 3DPO (going by opk and ov pains), I experienced some spotting today along with dull aches. This is my first cycle off bc, so I don’t know what to think. I’m trying to hold out on testing til the 22nd if AF doesn’t arrive first

Sorry AF got you lilnessi :hugs:

Sarahann that definitely looks like a line! I hope it continues to get darker on the next test and we can celebrate your BFP (and the vitamins!)

Momof2onetube some people experience spotting around ovulation, could be that?

AFM 6DPO and still swinging between hope and completely feeling out. The wait continues!

Jellybean- I’m stumped as the spotting has stopped. So you might be right. I’ll just be content if I ov’d my first cycle off bc tbh lol

3 dpo. Testing on the 22nd. Who am I kidding? I’ll start testing early and test til AF comes. :haha:

BellaRosa yay for the positive OPK! Let the 2WW begin!

BlueMoon I don’t think I can see anything but I’m looking on my phone. Fx AF stays away for you!

6DPO for me today and my temp is heading upwards!

Thanks!! <3 yay for the rising temp? Triphasic?!

Ooh Bella I think we both got positive OPKs on the same day !

Awesome!!! Testing buddies?! :D

I plan on testing again in the next 2 days. I was worried when I saw it after 20 mins because everyone talks of the famous evaps. praying I caught the start of my BFP. I had a backache from 5-7dpo with a slight dip on 7dpo then right back up yesterday 8dpo. I can't rely on my temps today as I had a restless night full of insomnia :nope:

Def do the FRER! I’ve heard bad things about blue dye tests - never took one myself. Def go for the pink dye! Keep us posted! :dust:

Can I join please?
I'm currently 5dpo and will be testing on 17th which will be 10dpo unless AF gets me first (been having unpredictable and short LP recently, I think it's because I'm still breastfeeding my son).

Good for you!! I breastfed my DD during my pregnancy with DS :) do you plan to tandem??

I caved and took a FRER this evening at 9dpo... :bfn: :cry:

:hug: you’re def not out yet! 9 DPO is SO early! :hugs:

AFM, got another VERY positive OPK today. Two day of positive OPKs? Is that normal?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->