**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

That’s great Bella ! I am going to be testing 23rd onwards !

Sorry your out Blue and Katy . Good luck next cycle

Could someone put me down for a test date on 7/23?

Hello all - I decided to pop on here in hopes to get a little support during this TWW. A little background - I have 1 beautiful baby girl at home and then have had 2 miscarriages in a row. Both occurred relatively early on, with the most recent occurring at 6.5 wks, with baby only measuring 4.5 wks. My doctor feels that it may be progesterone issue. I have been charting my cycles (including my bfp cycle) and it does appear that I could have a slow rising progesterone, which sometimes does not cause issues, and sometimes does. I also charted my cycles when I conceived my daughter 2 years ago - and my progesterone appeared to rise appropriately as evidence by my temp jumping pretty quick and staying high. My doctor has me starting progesterone suppositories the minute I get a :bfp: this time around, I also have progesterone cream that I am going to start at 4-5dpo. My husband and I seem to be able to conceive fairly easily (fingers crossed), but can't seem to keep the pregnancies. I had a d&c in late May, cycle returned within 4.5 weeks, and this is our first month trying again. Unfortunately - we weren't able to dtd as much as I was hoping, but hopefully we did it enough! I am currently 2dpo. Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Blue moon & Katy - so sorry to hear this :hugs: Sending lots of :dust: for your next cycle!

Babybump - awesome! Hope we here to be bump buddies! <3

Kiki- welcome! So sorry for your losses :hug: I truly hope the progesterone helps you next time around & that you get your rainbow baby soon!

AFM, already symptom spotting :haha: As I lay in bed, feeling pulling type sensations & bloated down really low. :shrug: Probably nothing at this point, but fun to speculate :winkwink:

Welcome Kiki, sorry for your losses. Hope this cycle is it for you!

BellaRosa that all sounds very positive, fx!

I had another BFN this morning at 9DPO. My cramps are really painful today but my temp has gone really high.

Jellybean - Normal for you to have cramping around this time of the month?? Temp high sounds positive! :happydance:

Welcome kiki so sorry for your losses baby :dust: this cycle for your rainbow baby.

So sorry to those whose af turned up and sending :dust: for you for this upcoming cycle

Afm 12dpo done a test this morn and I see shadows but nothing obvious :cry: I've had cramping since 2dpo my right ovary is twinging here and their aswell, my boobs are killing me my temps are staying up my cm is creamy (don't no weather that's a sign or not :haha:) I'll attach a few photos

20180715_082214.jpg

20180715_082239.jpg

20180715_113005.jpg

BellaRosa I do normally get cramping and back pain like this before AF so it’s making me think it’s going to appear. I got cramping when I was pregnant with DS2 though :shrug:
There’s no real way of knowing either way until AF arrives or doesn’t, so frustrating! Doesn’t stop me constantly looking for signs though :haha:

Tdog I don’t think I can see anything? Am on my phone though which can make it difficult. Hopefully you’ll get a clear line tomorrow! Fx!

BellaRosa I do normally get cramping and back pain like this before AF so it’s making me think it’s going to appear. I got cramping when I was pregnant with DS2 though :shrug:
There’s no real way of knowing either way until AF arrives or doesn’t, so frustrating! Doesn’t stop me constantly looking for signs though :haha:

Tdog I don’t think I can see anything? Am on my phone though which can make it difficult. Hopefully you’ll get a clear line tomorrow! Fx!

Thanks hun I had cramping from 2dpo I'm now 12dpo tbh I'm not feeling hopeful about it xx

Thanks for the welcome all!

jellybean: If I remember reading correctly - you stated that you currently use the AVA bracelet, and you put your temps from there into fertility friend? I have the bracelet also - and love it!.. However my temps do not accurately convert to fertility friend. The AVA bracelet will say I ovulate based off of temps/pulse, and obviously I do - since I conceived on my April/May cycle. But Fertility friend will not give me crosshairs? I am wondering if my low progesterone is affecting my temps, and the AVA bracelet is simply getting my ovulation confirmation based off of only my pulse instead..... so my question is - do you get crosshairs with fertility friend? Do you have to adjust your temps at all? Sorry for this long question in here - but I haven't met anyone else that does what I do with the AVA bracelet and fertility friend. lol. AND also sorry if I have the wrong person!!! :)

tdog: I'm also not seeing anything - but I am awful at seeing the faint lines. Fingers crossed tho!! How long of a LP do you usually have?

kiki1234 - I know your questions wasn't directed toward me, but I also use the Ava bracelet and put the temps into FF. This is my first full month doing so, last month I only started wearing the Ava bracelet around CD10. Ava and FF definitely did not agree on O day this cycle, as FF gave me crosshairs on CD17 and Ava on CD19.

I had to add one degree to my temps for FF to accept them. It didn't like the low temps that come with skin temping. FF also doesn't like that my temps fluctuate as much as they do - I don't know if that is just me or if that's a side effect of skin temping.

Can you post your chart? Curious to see what other FF charts using Ava temps look like.

Hi Kiki & Hickory! I am also using Ava data in FF, and I had no problem putting the temps it shows without adding anything. Could it be connected to me using Celsius degrees? Maybe it's worth a try.

Thanks for the welcome all!

jellybean: If I remember reading correctly - you stated that you currently use the AVA bracelet, and you put your temps from there into fertility friend? I have the bracelet also - and love it!.. However my temps do not accurately convert to fertility friend. The AVA bracelet will say I ovulate based off of temps/pulse, and obviously I do - since I conceived on my April/May cycle. But Fertility friend will not give me crosshairs? I am wondering if my low progesterone is affecting my temps, and the AVA bracelet is simply getting my ovulation confirmation based off of only my pulse instead..... so my question is - do you get crosshairs with fertility friend? Do you have to adjust your temps at all? Sorry for this long question in here - but I haven't met anyone else that does what I do with the AVA bracelet and fertility friend. lol. AND also sorry if I have the wrong person!!! :)

tdog: I'm also not seeing anything - but I am awful at seeing the faint lines. Fingers crossed tho!! How long of a LP do you usually have?

I have a 14 day LP I'm due on wed so if I'm 12 now that right ain't it been a while and I've forgot lol xx

Kiki yes I’m an Ava user! It’s worth noting that Ava will give you a biphasic pattern notification if any of the parameters show a biphasic pattern. It does not necessarily mean you’ve ovulated. It’s the temp shift you’re looking for which indicates ovulation. I transfer all mine to FF and get crosshairs when I ovulate. I know some people add a couple of degrees onto it when they put it in FF. It’s happy with mine though, but like Nima, it’s could be because I use Celsius.
I find my temps are a lot steadier using Ava than BBT but ovulation is clear and now I’ve been using Ava for a few months, it’s fairly good at getting my fertile window even though it can shift about by a few days.
Here’s my current FF chart...

Attachments

• C6442FA0-BDCD-4666-B556-DCFC0AE00F53.jpg
    C6442FA0-BDCD-4666-B556-DCFC0AE00F53.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello all :)
I THINK I'm 2dpo but not 100%...
I had some ewcm and quite a dark line on opk on Thursday. I'm doing a surrogacy journey so we did insems on Friday morning and Saturday morning. Since then I haven't had any remotely dark lines on the opks but now getting more ewcm. Also I didn't have the super strong ov pains I sometimes get but had some on Friday evening.
So I'm either in the tww and will test on the 24th OR I'm still waiting for ov which would suck &#128514;

Hope it's okay if I wait with you. I have two beautiful daughters of my own <3

Hello all :)
I THINK I'm 2dpo but not 100%...
I had some ewcm and quite a dark line on opk on Thursday. I'm doing a surrogacy journey so we did insems on Friday morning and Saturday morning. Since then I haven't had any remotely dark lines on the opks but now getting more ewcm. Also I didn't have the super strong ov pains I sometimes get but had some on Friday evening.
So I'm either in the tww and will test on the 24th OR I'm still waiting for ov which would suck &#128514;

Hope it's okay if I wait with you. I have two beautiful daughters of my own <3

Hi and welcome what an awesome thing your doing I looked into doing that also of course you can wait with looking forward to tests from you xx

Afm ladies just took this took them before and had nothing not even a evap after wards this was within the time limit, please tell me you see that normally once uploaded I can't see much xx

20180715_221834.jpg

Pixie2982 - I hope not too invasive for asking but are you using the same donor this time around?

CD7 for me, last day of Letrozole. Grow follicles! Grow!

Yes same Donor as I know his little men are perfect :haha: plus would be nice to have full siblings I think :)

Congrats all BFPs

Sorry to who got AF :hugs:

Sarah, cheapie test aren&#8217;t as sensitive as frers I think last time I researched, frers were 12ml sensitive
And I don&#8217;t believe when cheapies say they are 20ml sensitivity because I got bfp on blue test and frer and yet still pure white on IC
And CB are 50 ml sensitive I think I read somewhere
So I would try a FRER after that blue as that looked like Mine too

AFM still negative OPK at CD15, so guess this will be a longish cycle

:witch: got me today, two days late but at least she appeared in a timely manner this cycle (last cycle took 65 days!) Onward to cycle #2 ttc #2 :) Congrats to all those who got BFPs and hope to see those that the :witch: showed for in the next months testing thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->