**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Bella I’ve not had a triphasic pattern dectection from FF so I don’t think it is! It’s still holding steady today but my RPR has started dropping :cry:
Some people have longer LH surges so I think a couple of days of positives isn’t unusual. I always stop when I get one so no idea how long mine stays that way for!

Maple sorry for the BFN. Try again in the morning after a couple of days :hugs:

Bella I have 2 days of positive opks. The 3rd day is negative for me.

Maple_Fairy - sorry for the BFN, you still have some time though. FX

Bella - My OPK is always positive for 2 days, sometimes even 3. I take it as I just have a pretty strong surge and catch on the way up and down.

Sarah - I think that even with the time that line looked like it had enough color, I wouldn't call it an evap. But to be sure definitely get a pink dye test and take that. Pink are so much more reliable than blue dye.

Maple - sorry about the bfn. You're not out until the witch arrives.

AFM it's CD11, just crossing my fingers for a normal O, as long as it's not late I stand a chance this cycle.

Can you put me down for testing 24th please. This is my 10th cycle TTC with a few months of NTNP before that. I'm starting to loose hope it will happen now tho! Wish I could just try to forget about it & not stress but its hard!
I'm due to ovulate in the next day or two & I've started taking vitamin b complex this month to help with my short luteal phase. My hubbys got an appointment in 3 weeks to get tested too but I'm really hoping this is the month & then he won't need too!!

Sarah - I think that even with the time that line looked like it had enough color, I wouldn't call it an evap. But to be sure definitely get a pink dye test and take that. Pink are so much more reliable than blue dye.

AFM it's CD11, just crossing my fingers for a normal O, as long as it's not late I stand a chance this cycle.

So after yesterday I am feeling confused about everything and I am starting to doubt myself. I went and grabbed a dollar tree pink dye test yesterday after driving myself crazy over the test with the faint blue line. Well the pink dye test was a big old :bfn: Between that second test and the fact that my temp dipped to my coverline, I felt hopeless. This morning my temp jumped back up from the coverline of 97.8 to 98.6. Could I have had my implantation dip yesterday instead of the dip on 7 dpo. this whole charting thing can be confusing and disheartening. I am praying hard that either that blue test was actually a vvvf :bfp: and it barely picked any hcg up, or that the pink dye test was :bfn: because I misread my chart and tested too soon thinking 7 dpo was the implantation dip. I guess the only way to find out is to test again but now I am soooo afraid too. I don't want to be let down after everything this cycle has been looking positive for me. I attached my chart so you can take a look.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 8
Bella I’ve not had a triphasic pattern dectection from FF so I don’t think it is! It’s still holding steady today but my RPR has started dropping :cry:
Some people have longer LH surges so I think a couple of days of positives isn’t unusual. I always stop when I get one so no idea how long mine stays that way for!

Awwww I hope it continues to hold steady for you! You’re not out yet! :hug:

Can you put me down for testing 24th please. This is my 10th cycle TTC with a few months of NTNP before that. I'm starting to loose hope it will happen now tho! Wish I could just try to forget about it & not stress but its hard!
I'm due to ovulate in the next day or two & I've started taking vitamin b complex this month to help with my short luteal phase. My hubbys got an appointment in 3 weeks to get tested too but I'm really hoping this is the month & then he won't need too!!

Welcome & :dust: to you!!!

So after yesterday I am feeling confused about everything and I am starting to doubt myself. I went and grabbed a dollar tree pink dye test yesterday after driving myself crazy over the test with the faint blue line. Well the pink dye test was a big old :bfn: Between that second test and the fact that my temp dipped to my coverline, I felt hopeless. This morning my temp jumped back up from the coverline of 97.8 to 98.6. Could I have had my implantation dip yesterday instead of the dip on 7 dpo. this whole charting thing can be confusing and disheartening. I am praying hard that either that blue test was actually a vvvf :bfp: and it barely picked any hcg up, or that the pink dye test was :bfn: because I misread my chart and tested too soon thinking 7 dpo was the implantation dip. I guess the only way to find out is to test again but now I am soooo afraid too. I don't want to be let down after everything this cycle has been looking positive for me. I attached my chart so you can take a look.

If I recal correctlyl, I don’t think dollar tree tests are very sensitive, so it might just be too early to detect. But looking at your chart, it looks like 7 DPO might just be implantation day! :hugs: FX for you!!!!

Bella when are you testing ?!

Fingers crossed for you Sarah

Sorry about BFN Maple . Fingers crossed for you too ! X

I don't think you can ever tell what your temps REALLY "mean" until after your cycle, BUT...when I was pregnant with DD, my chart looked like yours. I had an implantation dip at 9DPO that went right below my coverline. I had a vvfp at 12DPO and a faint line at 13 DPO. I don't want to give you false hope if it's negative, but I also want to give you hope that it's positive lol. Either way, I would try to wait until 13 DPO if I were you eventhough I can't follow my own advice of waiting to test. FX!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I don't think you can ever tell what your temps REALLY "mean" until after your cycle, BUT...when I was pregnant with DD, my chart looked like yours. I had an implantation dip at 9DPO that went right below my coverline. I had a vvfp at 12DPO and a faint line at 13 DPO. I don't want to give you false hope if it's negative, but I also want to give you hope that it's positive lol. Either way, I would try to wait until 13 DPO if I were you eventhough I can't follow my own advice of waiting to test. FX!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you soo much. You have really lifted my spirits

Not out until AF shows hun. Your chart looks good, who knows what that dip means but it's very possible that it's an implantation dip, that's what I think it looks like. I would give it a day or two and test again if your temp stays up.

So ladies I tested today and can see a very very very faint line I've also attached my chart as I'm thinking the dip yesterday may have been implantation but that be weird if I have vvvfl tho??
20180713_162004.jpg

20180713_161631.jpg

20180713_161039.jpg

Screenshot_20180713-214433_FF Mobile.jpg

Bella when are you testing ?!

Fingers crossed for you Sarah

Sorry about BFN Maple . Fingers crossed for you too ! X

I’m down to test on July 21st... if my calculations are right, that’s probably 9 DPO.... I usually wait for 10 DPO to start testing though. I think I may have O’d a day or two later than usual this month :shrug:

So ladies I tested today and can see a very very very faint line I've also attached my chart as I'm thinking the dip yesterday may have been implantation but that be weird if I have vvvfl tho??
View attachment 1038439

View attachment 1038441

View attachment 1038443

View attachment 1038445

I can’t see it but I’m on my phone. Congrats though!!! If you can see it, then it must be your BFP, right?? :hug: Your chart def looks promising! <3

Tdog I don’t think I see it either but am also on my phone. Good luck, hopefully they’ll continue to darken!

I’m 8DPO today. Tested and obviously BFN. Will test again tomorrow. Temps are still going up but pulse rate is going down. Trying to be patient but not overly hopeful.

Thank you ladies I'll be testing again no doubt :haha: xx

Babybump87 - Never mind! Just got my crosshairs :happydance: and FF is saying I O’d on CD 13, so I’m 3 DPO today :) so yes, will start testing at 10 DPO on July 21st. :haha:

Jellybeanxx - still so early! No worries yet! :hug:

Tdog - LOL! Great attitude! I hope you keep sharing with us! Love line spotting! :winkwink:

AFM... well, I’m officially in the 2ww! :yipee: Now to wait... :coffee:

Well ladies, I'm out. 13dpo today and started to spot pink so I assume AF is on her way.

BFN today on 13 dpo so I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you still in July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->