**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Thanks for the info jellybean & nima!

Maybe it does have something to do with celsius? Not sure. I will goof around with it a bit and see if it makes a difference. Yes, I think I usually have the biphasic shift so that makes it "appear" that I more than likely ovulated, but I think my slow rising progesterone really affects the temp shift so I am guessing the biphasic pattern comes from my pulse. We shall see how this time around works. I take both OPKs, and use the Ava bracelet so I'm pretty positive that I do actually ovulate despite the slow temp rise. (Plus with my cycle April/May I conceived and that charting and opks were exactly the same. Ovulate day 18 & slow temp rise, pulse rose pretty quickly.) Hopefully the progesterone supplements help! I really feel like this could be my issue. HOWEVER - I am realistic and know it may not be my issue, but it's definitely a place to start!

tdog- don’t see anything but because this site limits image size, it eats lines!

Afm - About 7 DPO and growing very impatient. I felt some pelvic twinges tonight. Knowing that I tend to see BFPs at 11-13 DPO, though, it’s probably nothing.

Sorry AF got you Calially, all the best for your next cycle!

Kiki it sounds like the slow rise could be confusing FF then, maybe it’ll just take longer than the usual 3 days to pick it up?

FF said my pattern was triphasic today. I’m 10DPO, and was very excited until I got a BFN on FRER. AF due tomorrow so will see what happens.

Dream143- Can you please move my test date to the 21st?

It is somewhere around 7-10DPO for me today. Negative ICs this morning. I will take an FRER tomorrow morning, then head off for a beach vacation with DH and stepson. I’m going to miss POAS obsessively, but it might be good to not think about it for a few days! AF would be due somewhere around the 20th-23rd depending on when I Oed, so if she’s not here when I return from the beach on the 21st, I’ll start peeing on everything and order more.

Welcome kiki so sorry for your losses baby :dust: this cycle for your rainbow baby.

So sorry to those whose af turned up and sending :dust: for you for this upcoming cycle

Afm 12dpo done a test this morn and I see shadows but nothing obvious :cry: I've had cramping since 2dpo my right ovary is twinging here and their aswell, my boobs are killing me my temps are staying up my cm is creamy (don't no weather that's a sign or not :haha:) I'll attach a few photos

View attachment 1038523

View attachment 1038525

View attachment 1038527

When I zoom in, I see pixelated pink in the proper spot on the second pic! On my phone though, so no promises!!

BellaRosa I do normally get cramping and back pain like this before AF so it’s making me think it’s going to appear. I got cramping when I was pregnant with DS2 though :shrug:
There’s no real way of knowing either way until AF arrives or doesn’t, so frustrating! Doesn’t stop me constantly looking for signs though :haha:

Tdog I don’t think I can see anything? Am on my phone though which can make it difficult. Hopefully you’ll get a clear line tomorrow! Fx!

YES!!!!! I’m symptom spotting like crazy too! LOL! Anyway, you’re not out till :witch: shows :hugs:

Kiki yes I’m an Ava user! It’s worth noting that Ava will give you a biphasic pattern notification if any of the parameters show a biphasic pattern. It does not necessarily mean you’ve ovulated. It’s the temp shift you’re looking for which indicates ovulation. I transfer all mine to FF and get crosshairs when I ovulate. I know some people add a couple of degrees onto it when they put it in FF. It’s happy with mine though, but like Nima, it’s could be because I use Celsius.
I find my temps are a lot steadier using Ava than BBT but ovulation is clear and now I’ve been using Ava for a few months, it’s fairly good at getting my fertile window even though it can shift about by a few days.
Here’s my current FF chart...

Your chart looks promising!!

Hello all :)
I THINK I'm 2dpo but not 100%...
I had some ewcm and quite a dark line on opk on Thursday. I'm doing a surrogacy journey so we did insems on Friday morning and Saturday morning. Since then I haven't had any remotely dark lines on the opks but now getting more ewcm. Also I didn't have the super strong ov pains I sometimes get but had some on Friday evening.
So I'm either in the tww and will test on the 24th OR I'm still waiting for ov which would suck 😂

Hope it's okay if I wait with you. I have two beautiful daughters of my own <3

Wow! You’re amazing! Welcome! :flower:

Congrats all BFPs

Sorry to who got AF :hugs:

Sarah, cheapie test aren’t as sensitive as frers I think last time I researched, frers were 12ml sensitive
And I don’t believe when cheapies say they are 20ml sensitivity because I got bfp on blue test and frer and yet still pure white on IC
And CB are 50 ml sensitive I think I read somewhere
So I would try a FRER after that blue as that looked like Mine too

AFM still negative OPK at CD15, so guess this will be a longish cycle

:hugs: Hang in there hun!

:witch: got me today, two days late but at least she appeared in a timely manner this cycle (last cycle took 65 days!) Onward to cycle #2 ttc #2 :) Congrats to all those who got BFPs and hope to see those that the :witch: showed for in the next months testing thread :)

:hugs: Sorry :witch: got you, hun

Sorry AF got you Calially, all the best for your next cycle!

Kiki it sounds like the slow rise could be confusing FF then, maybe it’ll just take longer than the usual 3 days to pick it up?

FF said my pattern was biphasic today. I’m 10DPO, and was very excited until I got a BFN on FRER. AF due tomorrow so will see what happens.

Not out yet!! :hugs: :dust:

AFM, 5 DPO, symptom spotting like crazy, of course :haha: And get this - yesterday, my DD (who pointed to my belly & said “baby” before my BFP with DS around 3 years ago) came up to me randomly, unprovoked, & said, “Mama, my little sister is in your belly, but she’s still growing. She’s not ready to come out yet.” :shock:

Hickory I hope you get that BFP before you go and that you have a lovely time at the beach!

BellaRosa that sounds like a great sign for you, hope she’s right!

Hey ladies, checking back in. Been a little distant this cycle trying to keep myself busy and my mind off of the waiting game.

Best of luck to those still waiting and I am sorry to those of you moving onto next month.

AFM: Today is 13DPIUI and suddenly I am super anxious to test. No really note-able symptoms. AKA nothing I haven't experienced at some point in the last ~2 years. BUT, trying to remain optimistic. I've heard the months you "stop trying" are when it happens. This month I didn't do OPK's and I did not temp at all. It brought my stress level down 10-fold. Left it all up to the doctor's. FX. I might test tonight.

Good luck Lulu! :dust:
AFM - 7dpo and wanting to test so bad :haha: sore boobs, dull ache on my left side while laying in bed last night and weird dreams all night. Countdown to pregnancy says I’m due for AF in 8 days with a 25 day cycle because I ov’d a little early :wacko: bring on some more July :bfp:s!!!

Jellybean: I agree - I think it confuses FF. We shall see! My temp is going up well, per usual but still no crosshairs. On the cycle I conceived it didn't give me crosshairs until CD24 - when I ovulated CD18. lol.... You're not out until AF shows - fingers crossed for you!

Lulu: Good luck! Fingers crossed, I typically have very little symptoms prior to bfps, hoping this is your month!

BellaRose: hopefully that is a good omen! :)

AFM: 4dpo - intermittent cramping, otherwise feeling per my usual.

Still no more dark opks so I'm feeling hopeful I'm in the tww.. 3dpo.

Aww Bella that's so cute.. I bet she's right hehe.

For me it's always the month I'm SURE I'm not and I'm really really sad that I KNOW that I'm not pregnant.. that I actually am &#128514; with my second I was weeping the day before my bfp saying I knew I was out...

Lulu test and show us! Xx

Two days late for AF and no spotting, but I ovulated late this month. Today would be 10 dpo I believe. I'm going to test tomorrow if I've still not started.

Two days late for AF and no spotting, but I ovulated late this month. Today would be 10 dpo I believe. I'm going to test tomorrow if I've still not started.

Oh good luck xx

Seems like I missed a lot - anyone who doesn't see their update on the front page just let me know.

AFM - IUI #2 tomorrow. FX

Stick me for testing on July 24th please hun.

I hope the iui goes smoothly and you're okay. Fingers and toes crossed xx

Good luck tomorrow Dream, I hope it all goes really well, I’ll be thinking of you :hugs:

I tested yesterday at 10dpo.... cautiously optimistic since my loss in Jan.

:)

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member