**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Poppie, I can def see a faint line!! FX! and Jelly- FX for you too, I had/have this weird feeling it was going to be your month!

I'm 5dpo today and surprisingly calm about the whole thing so far, even though it's early. Probably because I am not feeling too hopeful, which actually takes a lot of the stress away lol! Sore nips but that's about all I'm experiencing.

3 things I did that I wasn't going to in the TWW, took a .25mg Xanax at around 3 DPO, masturbated today lol tmi sorry (I heard it can impede the sperm traveling to uterus with orgasm), and took 3 ibuprofen yesterday. I had a HORRIBLE migraine that did not go away until the 3rd pill.

Is anyone else trying to abstain from stuff during 2WW?

Hi ladies,

Super duper new here. Od on the 9th, day 9 of a 25 day cycle. Been feeling off the past few days, phantom smell of coconut today, waves of nausea, and slight, SLIGHT cramping that has gotten lower and lower in my uterus the past day or so.

Will be testing on 7/25 as I'm due on 7/26 for af. We were not trying, although would be a very welcomed addition to our family of fur-babies lol.

Congrats to all the positives! Baby dust to all!

Lulu :test: :haha:

Momof2 - me too! SO ready to test LOL

Kiki & MummaFrog - me too!!! :cloud9:

Fleur - :test: good luck!!! :dust:

Dream - best of luck!!! :dust:

Poppie - on my phone but When I zoom way in I think I see a pixelated pink streak in the right spot! :yipee: If that’s what I think, congrats & H/H 9 months to you!!!

LovingLimes - really?! I never heard that about orgasms! :shrug: I’m just not drinking.

Kroert- :wave: welcome!

AFM - No new news here :)

I see that very clearly poppie!!!!! :dust:

I think I see it Poppiebug! Fx!!

LovingLimes I used to treat myself as if I was pregnant whilst TTC but when DS1 took so long I just couldn’t live like that. All I do now is try to limit my sugar intake to control my PCOS.
I also thought female orgasms helped sperm! Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong :haha:

Another BFN for me today and AF is due today. Fully expecting her to arrive now. Annoyingly my Ava refuses to sync this morning so don’t even know where my temp is at after it looked so promising. Feeling very sorry for myself :cry:

Quick update here ladies:witch: got me last night :cry: onwards and upwards.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies waiting to test :dust:

Sorry to hear that tdog :hugs: best wishes for your next cycle!

Jellybean - Noooooo! Sorry girlie. Maybe late implantation or something? :witch: isn’t here yet ! :hug:

Tdog - ughhhhhh I’m sorry hun! :hugs: best of luck next cycle

I guess there’s always a tiny bit of hope until the witch shows! Thanks Bella :hugs: how are you today?

Girls I went to see green day on 5 dpo and was jumping around, had 5/6 beers(even though I was officially trying still, id sort of given up) 4 days later I got my BFP
I’m convinced my jumping up and down helped conceive lol but not just that, I think was the lack of stress and just getting on with normal life and not worrying :)

I know it’s very hard not to stress and worry and symptom spot in the TTW(believe me, I done it for 7 years) but I do find it a bit funny that the one time I didn’t symptom(I had no symptoms whatsoever) spot or stress it happened, that’s why this time around I plan to only use IC opk :)

I see it Poppie!!

Lovinglimes that is entirely untrue about orgasm. It actually helps get the sperm to where they need to be especially if you orgasm after your SO ejaculates. Masturbation is a healthy exercise for your muscles related to birth as well, it absolutely will not negatively effect TTC.

AFM I'm 1dpo today! Yay for finally being in the TWW!! I think we d2d enough to make me confident that this cycle isn't a wash. I had one temp rise today so only 2 more days and I should get my crosshairs on FF.

Happy IUI day to me.

Poppiebug - that looks like the start of something magical!

Anyone heard from or have updates on these ladies?

July 4
Ultrabextr
Chrystahl86

July 8
MotherofCorgi

July 10
Fullerwait

July 13
Calially

July 14
laura8686
echo
MrsPres0816

I tested this morning. There's maybe a shadow on it, nothing set enough for me to feel good calling it one way or the other. I'm using internet cheapies that I got in the mail in 100 degree heat :wacko: so I don't know if I feel confident about the tests either. I'll probably restest in the morning.

So small update here for me. Past two days had slight cramping, had a dream I was prego, smelling coconut (my BF mainly), cleaning solution smell at work, slight nausea (aware of the slight sensation, but not anything to make me second guess) no soreness or anything.

I mentioned I O on CD 9/10 usually, since my cycle is on average 25-26 days. I tested today at CD7 and BFN, but with my cycle being sort of shorter than average, I never really know if it's way too early. AF still not due for 9 days.

Had slight cramping that started on my left side and slowwwwwly moved to center of uterus... not sure I'm symptom creating here lol

As stated yesterday, NTNP but would certainly be a welcome addition.

Anyone else have a slightly shorter cycle (but still within norm) and want to share when/if they tested positive? Going to drive myself bananas here! lol

Good luck today Dream! :dust:
Good luck Fleur!! Hopefully the start of your BFP!
Kroert - I’m fresh off bc and got my pos opk on CD11 along with ov pains, countdown to pregnancy has my cycle set for 25 days judging that my LP is 14 days. I planned on testing on the 22nd which would put me at like 13dpo :haha: who am I kidding? I’m debating on testing tomorrow with fmu and FRER. I’ve been having lots of cramping, pinching/sharp pains, especially yesterday, my boobs are super sore (I can’t wear a bra) and vivid dreams :wacko: I’m 8dpo today

Good luck today Dream! :dust:
Good luck Fleur!! Hopefully the start of your BFP!
Kroert - I’m fresh off bc and got my pos opk on CD11 along with ov pains, countdown to pregnancy has my cycle set for 25 days judging that my LP is 14 days. I planned on testing on the 22nd which would put me at like 13dpo :haha: who am I kidding? I’m debating on testing tomorrow with fmu and FRER. I’ve been having lots of cramping, pinching/sharp pains, especially yesterday, my boobs are super sore (I can’t wear a bra) and vivid dreams :wacko: I’m 8dpo today

The dreaming keeps me excited lol I'm back to feeling more "normal" today, still some vvvvvv slight nausea, but I'm probably making myself crazy. Really, what are the chances? Thanks for the reply! We're pretty close on schedules! I am due for AF on 7/26, but will probably keep testing every other day because A, I'm crazy; and B, what if?! lol good luck!

Girls I went to see green day on 5 dpo and was jumping around, had 5/6 beers(even though I was officially trying still, id sort of given up) 4 days later I got my BFP
I’m convinced my jumping up and down helped conceive lol but not just that, I think was the lack of stress and just getting on with normal life and not worrying :)

I know it’s very hard not to stress and worry and symptom spot in the TTW(believe me, I done it for 7 years) but I do find it a bit funny that the one time I didn’t symptom(I had no symptoms whatsoever) spot or stress it happened, that’s why this time around I plan to only use IC opk :)

I love Green Day! I had tickets to see them last year in Glasgow but the gig got cancelled because of a problem with the venue. It’s been years since I’ve seen them now. Might have to dance around my kitchen to them and drink a few beers during my next 2WW to see if it helps :haha:

I’m still waiting for AF to make an appearance. I put my cup in while I was at work, there was some EWCM but no bleeding yet. Lots of cramping, I just want it to start now so I can get it over with :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->