**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Kroert- thank you! I figure if I get :bfn: tomorrow, I won’t test again til the 22nd as planned. I know 9dpo is early, but possible so we shall see! Good luck to you too hun

Hi, all! I'm in the first day of my first ever TWW. I plan to test at 12DPO on 8/28. I will try to remain calm until then LOL

Welcome, Lady! I'm new here, just love seeing everyone get what they want! GL to you!

Momof2 - 9 DPO is early. I tend to get 11-12 DPO BFPs. Yet I start testing at 8 DPO like a wacko. :haha: just keep in mind that if it’s a bfn, you’re far from out!

Welcome Lady and Kroert! GL to you both

Poppie - I definitely see pink. I think this is it!!

Sorry for those the witch got already this week.

AFM - today is officially 14DPIUI (can't believe how quickly it goes by when you stay distracted!!) and test day. Not feeling super confident for some reason. Convinced AF is imminent. BUT i'll be testing with SMU here soon. Will let everyone know!

Bfn this morning at 10dpo.

All the best Lulu!

Sorry for the BFN bees :hugs:

Still no AF here so I sent DH for pregnancy tests after work in case the ICs weren’t showing yet. He came back with blue dye tests :dohh: I can see what is probably the usual shadow you get on these tests. Still got my hopes up a bit. Not sure how well it shows up on a photo but here it is (it’s the one that’s meant to be a cross when positive)

Attachments

• BBD95B81-A44A-48FA-9D31-49CAB182C7F9.jpg
    BBD95B81-A44A-48FA-9D31-49CAB182C7F9.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 31
All the best Lulu!

Sorry for the BFN bees :hugs:

Still no AF here so I sent DH for pregnancy tests after work in case the ICs weren’t showing yet. He came back with blue dye tests :dohh: I can see what is probably the usual shadow you get on these tests. Still got my hopes up a bit. Not sure how well it shows up on a photo but here it is (it’s the one that’s meant to be a cross when positive)

I feel I see a shadow but again blue dye are awful I haven't had a problem when they are really dark and in your face but when testing early they a nightmare fxd for you xx

Jellybean - I’m good! I feel wicked bloated though :wacko: Can’t wait for test day!

Angel - nice! FX for you!! :dust:

Dream - Yes! happy IUI! :dust:

Momof2 - HAHA! Go for it! I may have POAS this morning at 6 DOO :shrug: :haha:

Jellybean - STOP! :witch: stay away! :haha:

LadyVictoria - welcome! Best of luck to you! :dust:

Lulu - EEEEK! Let us know!!!! :yipee:

Bees - :hug: you still have time. Not out yet!!

Jellybean - I can’t see it but I’m on my phone. Hope it’s really there though!!!! I’ve never taken a blue dye test before myself so idk :nope:

This morning's test :cloud9: pretty happy with that. Not letting myself get too carried away but have booked to see the Dr tomorrow and hoping she'll let me get some bloods Thursday and Saturday to check levels.

Sending :dust: to everyone who is yet to test and those who are out this month, I have everything crossed for you for next cycle.

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 25
Fantastic lines poppie congratulations xx

Thanks so much everyone. Despite the fact I don't get to post too much, it is so great to have all this wonderful support on here. You're all amazing!! :hugs:

Hope y'all don't mind a thread crasher...I'll just be here stalking tests pics :coffee:

That’s fab line progression poppiebug!
Wish I could say the same, my blue dye this morning looks similar to last night’s one. Just waiting for Amazon to deliver the FRER. Still no bleeding though and my temp has stayed elevated. Officially a day late.

Good luck Jellybean! :dust:

Congrats again Poppie, so excited to be bump buddies! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"