**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Cc94: I see that line on their hopefully gets darker for you.

Well ladies I'm 6dpo but tonight I feel so sick haven't been but feel like I'm going to, my back today is killing me af cramping is still their I'm just hoping it's a good sign lol.
Screenshot_20180709-231846_FF Mobile.jpg does this chart look ok sorry hadn't been temping for long tho xx

Well ladies I'm 6dpo but tonight I feel so sick haven't been but feel like I'm going to, my back today is killing me af cramping is still their I'm just hoping it's a good sign lol.
View attachment 1038019 does this chart look ok sorry hadn't been temping for long tho xx

It’s a bit difficult to tell anything about a chart without pre ovulation temps! Best of luck though!

View attachment 1038019 does this chart look ok sorry hadn't been temping for long tho xx

It’s a bit difficult to tell anything about a chart without pre ovulation temps! Best of luck though!

Thanks for looking hun I no I should have done temps before hand I completely forgot I had the thermometer tho lol xx

I am going to pick up a FRER after work... In the meantime... opinions?! I’ve never gotten any kind of second line with this batch of wondfos... this was the last one of the bunch actually... xx

Although, I am new to this board, I thought I would update!!! Confirmed FRER!!!!

Attachments

• ED05DE40-D3EC-4353-B395-A53339894450.jpg
    ED05DE40-D3EC-4353-B395-A53339894450.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 33
I have my appointment to confirm via bloods on Thursday morning! :happydance:

Thank you so very much 🙏🙏

BellaRosa I use an Ava bracelet now which means I don’t need to remember to take my temp in the morning as it records it all overnight. I still put it all into FF though as I’ve been using it for years and prefer the app. We loosely did SMEP this month but didn’t just do EOD beforehand (we managed every day apart from 2 days in a row where the kids didn’t sleep well so we didn’t get a chance). Did the 3 in a row after the positive OPK though. Good luck with it!

I have another friend using Ava! Sounds interesting! Is it expensive??

I find myself so focused on getting my temp done, anytime I wake up in the night I reach for it, 1am, 2am, 4am... crazy! :wacko:

I was like that when TTC my first two... maybe mommy brain has caught up to me this go round :haha:

I wanted to share the good news with all of you!
My results came back positive! <3
I have another blood test in a week to see if all is going well.

I’m at work so I can’t read all the posts I’ve missed I’m going to try to catch up tonight!

Congrats!!!! H&H 9 months to you! :flower:

Congrats to all the ladies with :bfp:! I've been away all weekend and just had to take time and catch up with the thread.

Bellarosa I feel the same way with the temping. I normally go on a 5 day streak without worrying about it while I'm on AF and can get back to it after that. But I'm always reaching for it now in the morning, it becomes habit after a month or so. I started it a month before TTC to get into the routine.

Nice to hear I’m not alone :hugs:

Omg just had to share
Having a debate on fb right now with a girl that thinks she ovulates on day 11 regardless of how long her cycles are, one of which was 50 day cycles
So I tried to explain that it’s impossible to have a 39 day lp
I’ve given up now but it’s frustrating as she’s trying to conceive and never going happen if she thinks that :/

Oh no! My own doctor tried to tell me I O on day 14. :nope: After tracking & temping for my previous 2 kids, it’s around day 12/13 usually... but she wouldn’t take my word for it. So odd. I really like her otherwise. :shrug:

Although, I am new to this board, I thought I would update!!! Confirmed FRER!!!!

Yay!!!!! Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you! :happydance:

AFM, still waiting for my LH surge on my OPKs. Getting darker - will probably get a positive OPK tomorrow :)

My temps are high- I just had a huge twinge last night at dinner that was so uncomfortable I had to stop eating and brace myself- my bbs are sore- I'm so moody and irritable - tmi but I always feel moist which is not normal after ovulation for me- when checking for cm I feel "tighter" which is weird

Test day is July 15! Hubby's 30th bday is July 19th so I'm really hoping for good news. I got pregnant last July but miscarried in sept and have been ttc ever since with no luck.

Congrats to all the positives so far!

And Fleuky, maybe your bfp is a good omen for me, lol!

I'm not going to be testing but next CD 1 for me is 7/24.. But maybe not. ;)

Hi ladies,

Congrats to all the BFP's and sorry for those who AF caught.

AFM- I'm currently 9DPO and all tests have been negative since 6 DPO. I'm not feeling too hopeful as I have all the symptoms I had last cycle which obviously led to AF. The only thing throwing me off is gas like cramps in my uterus area which I have a feeling is nothing special. I'm expecting AF in 5 days.

We have been NTNP for 5 years and just recently we have been fully ttc. I wonder if either or both of us have an undiagnosed fertility issue even though my cycles are very regular and I do ovulate. We will try for a few more cycles if nothing happens we will seek medical assistance.

Congrats CC94!

BellaRosa it is quite expensive, especially since the recent price increase on it! I do love mine but glad I bought it before it went up. I think it’s £250 now!

Loisina good luck! I’m testing then too even though it’s a bit early for me. Sounds like you’ve got some positive signs!

Weebles I hope that CD1 doesn’t appear!

Congrats CC94!

Jellybean how do you like the Ava bracelet? I almost got one but didn't want to spend the money on it. Especially if I get lucky and end up preggo with only a few cycles in. I'm just wondering how much more accurate it is over just temping.

AFM CD8 over here. FF shows I should be entering fertile O time frame in a few days :coffee:

I see the line. Does it have color to it? I never know with it being that early, I know plenty of women who have gotten their bfps at 9dpo, all depends on when implantation happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->