• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Fx'd Starry!!!! I hope you get your BFP!!!

I am still getting negative OPKs... Hoping to get a positive one soon! DH goes out of town for a couple days next weekend.. so hoping I O before he goes.

I caught my last bfp by DTD a whole 5 days before I ovulated. We had gone to the in-laws for a visit over my fertile period and their bedroom was across the hall and so we were not going to attempt "secret sex".

:bfn::nope::nope::cry::cry:

So my theory of messed up hormones was right. Makes me kind of mad that my body is doing this to me. But it did it to me the first time I ovulated after my son's birth too. So I think I'm just at the start of my tww which means I'm back to my 40 day cycles. We've been keeping up our BD'ing so I'm still "in it". Just have to remember that symptom spotting will be futile this time around.

I will still test in a week just in case as I'm not entirely confident as to what my body is up to.

Trying to be positive but today is just a bummer.

:hugs: sorry hon.. But the good news is.. you aren't out :) Might just be early!

That's what I'm thinking/hoping. I'm pretty sure we BD'd enough this past weekend. DH has a recurring stomach virus so we've had to BD around that and my messed up hormones are killing my sex drive but I think we did it 3 times or maybe even 4 last week. Should be enough. I just have to hope it was a good/healthy egg and sperm combo. I've heard that girls with longer cycles don't have the healthiest eggs which can lead to m/c. My DS was caught on a 70 day cycle so I know I do have some good eggs somewhere in there.

Starry!! I hope you are just early!!

I'm going to be a bit bored this cycle since we are not ttc until after my next visit from AF. Blah...

I started spotting after BDing with DH last night.. bleck. Hoping it stops! It was light pink.. now it is brown.

I think I've had some spotting after BD'ing this cycle. Might explain the random brown and pink tinges I've twice seen in my cm. It was always the day after BD'ing. They just so happened to come exactly a week apart so that made me think they were maybe ov and IB type spotting. Must have been some extra sensitivity up there.

Turned to bleeding though :( Oh well.. AF it is.. bring on the next cycle.

aknqtpie - :hugs: Sorry to hear AF got you, fingers crossed for the next cycle.

Starry- It's a shame you didn't get your BFP but by the sounds of it you're still in with a chance. Sending you positive vibes. :thumbup:

I've had a bit of a crummy day at work today and I'm really struggling with staying positive myself. I've got to go to a baby shower on Sunday and with AF making me feel mega emotional I feel like I'm just going to end up balling me eyes out. It's going to be so hard for me to put on a brave face. So, I'm feeling like this and my b.f comes home and tells me that a guy he works with's baby was born this morning. I don't understand why on earth he told me this about someone I don't even know but it's made me feel even worse. I just want to cry. :nope:

I feel like sometimes I was the only one affected by our m/c and that he isn't remotely bothered about it nor is he overly fussed if we ever manage to get pregnant again.

Sorry for the rant guys, just feeling down in the dumps. xx

Im so sorry Tiny. Here's to you getting your BFP this coming month! Sending :hugs: and :dust: your way :flower:

How are you starry?

Aknqtpie I love the positive attitude! FX'd for you :dust:

Julie, this is EXACTLY how I feel atm. :wacko:

At least we can feel this way together... i'm sure we aren't the only ones. It is just so frustrating!! I'm hoping before we are going to TTC I am able to get a good couple cycles charted on FF so I can see what is happening.

it doesn't make sense, but i felt like when I knew what my body was doing i was in more control lol and maybe thats why I have such a hard time with this wacko AF and longer cycle.

I just wanted to give you some hope...

We lost our first (MC @ 13 weeks, HB stopped @ 10weeks)

So the first cycle was 42 days (I'm a normal 28 d) with spotting at 35 days.
Second cycle O'd on CD 24 ish (conflicting info) and AF at my more usual CD 29.
We are now on CD 16 of third cycle post MC and things are seeming much more normal. Typical O signs right on time, etc. hoping that this means thins are back to normal but it did take 2 messed up cycles to get there. Hang n there, you will get your rhythm back :).

:hugs:

I'm in a similar boat
We lost our first ([email protected] weeks) saw the heartbeat the day before the severe cramps, bleeding and MC.
Cycles 29 days prior to miscarriage with ov on 15
First cycle post MC was 32 days with O on cd 19.
Second cycle post MC same thing. 32/19 and rather pathetic AFs
Third cycle post MC 31 days/o day 17
Currently CD 16 in 4th cycle post MC. Used Soy this month to try to boost the O and maybe move it up a couple days. At the moment FF thinks I MAY have o'd on CD12, but now today I've had more EWCM and I've been having ovary pain (both sides) since CD 9. Bought OPKs today to try to figure it out. Took one, neg, but it was only a 2hr hold.
Good luck to everyone. All of us will have a profound appreciation for those BFPs that only those who are TTCAL can understand.

Hey ladies. I'm slowly recovering from my disappointment of the bfn. Really struggled with facing the reality that life is unfair and that I have to accept that. But feeling better today. The really sucky thing was that the very day I got my bfn I started to get heart burn and constipation and those two things combined have ALWAYS preceded a bfp. So that really stank and felt like a kick in the teeth.

I think I may push back my next test from Monday to next Friday. My fertile window (based on my recent 40 day cycles and strongest ov signs) was the 17th to 19th. I want to be at least a guaranteed 12dpo before testing. Though I may cave and test Wednesday or Thursday. It'll depend on the kind of signs I get. I'm actually feeling really normal now (outside of the nighttime heart burn and constipation) so feel out of it this cycle.

Sorry Starry - FX'd for a BFP! Keep at it, don't give up and you will receive the blessing! That's what I keep telling myself...

Dr ordered another round of tests, including hormonal panel. Maybe this will yield some answers.

Tiny I couldn't agree with you more :)

I know I'm not out but I'm definitely afraid to get my hopes up again within the same cycle. At least I know we BD'd enough. So I'm not afraid that we missed our opportunity. The rest is up to fate now.

Cary - when do you get the tests done? Hope you get some insight that can help you get your rainbow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->