• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Pink spotting all day...maybe ib, maybe af? Who knows!!

Cary - I hope these tests give you the answers you're looking for, sounds like they could definitely be helpful.

Starry - It's always hard not to get your hopes up but at least you know you've given it your best shot this cycle. The waiting does suck though! :)

Megan - Take a test, hun! Fingers crossed for you! x

Thanks Tiny! At this point anything will help. Just sitting around thinking drives me a little crazy...

Megan... Here's hoping that it is IB and not the :witch:

Started using OPK's for the first time today... I had a faint second line that actually came up before the control line... But definitely lighter than the control line. I will test again tonight when I get home. It is important for the hormonal panel that I know when I ovulate.

Anyway... Feels like I'm being proactive!

Megan - I hope it's IB!! Good luck!!!

Cary - yeah, being proactive gives such a feeling of control. I hope you get a positive opk soon.

It's hard to see in the picture, but here are the two OPK's I did today. One was with FMU at 5:30 am and the other was at 5:00 tonight. I did not drink or go to the bathroom after 1:45 pm. The morning one is about half the darkness of the control line, but tonight's has just barely a shadow. I have a ton of ewcm... More than I have ever had.

image.jpg

The one on the right is the morning one.

I don't really know much about opks. I thought they had to be darker than the control line? Well, I'd be BD'ing just incase as I go by ewcm anyways. Good luck!

FF just gave me my crosshairs.... Which is weird. It was on CD9 but my temps have been pretty even I'm not really sure what's going on just have to keep takin the temps and see how things go. My CM Is not reflecting ovulation at all.

Idk what's going on.. So much for getting back to normal or close to normal... I know I have time to do that but I'm getting so anxious to TTC I just want things to normal out.

Cary - the positive OPKs and your EWCM would suggest you're going to ovulate very soon, get lots of BD'ing in!! :)

Julie - that does sound confusing!

I am wondering whether to order some ic opks, I've never had much luck with them before - I lost patience with them when I never seemed to get a positive result but maybe if I can stick it out using them this cycle they could be helpful.

Ive never used OPKs and was wondering about using them in the next cycle as well.

It is confusing, but I am hoping that as I put in more temperatures it will work itself back out. I usually dip in temperatures right at ovulation. hmmmm. I guess only time will tell. Luckily for me though we are not actively TTC until after the next visit from AF. Last cycle I ovulated CD 21 this cycle its CD9 ?? I'm sure I would have missed both windows if we were TTC.

If you're really struggling to figure out your ovulation dates then maybe you could give OPKs a try, you've nothing to lose. That's the way I'm looking at it.

On OPKs, the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line for it to be considered positive. It isn't like a HPT, where any line = positive.

I think AF is almost out the door for me :)

I always struggled with opks. This month is first with cbfm and it was really good. Fmu so no messing around in the day and really clear. Sorry I sound like a salesman but I was so pleased to know exactly when I ov. Like u said mine was cd9/10 with the peaks and we prob would have missed it. Which could well be why it took so long the first time!

I always struggled with opks. This month is first with cbfm and it was really good. Fmu so no messing around in the day and really clear. Sorry I sound like a salesman but I was so pleased to know exactly when I ov. Like u said mine was cd9/10 with the peaks and we prob would have missed it. Which could well be why it took so long the first time!

Nessaw, how much did your cbfm cost?

Got on amazon with box of 20 sticks. was on offer-think it was £86. Totally worth it for even just one cycle of knowing where I'm at.

aknqtpie - glad that AF is almost done. That's always a good feeling even when not TTC. Hope you can get your rainbow straight away!

AFM - keep waffling between optimism and pessimism. I'm fairly confident that I'm heading towards a 40 day cycle. When I'm regular that seems to be the length of cycle my body likes. Sometimes my boobs seem bigger then they will seem the same. I will get loads of milky cm but then it dries up. I can also explain my other symptoms away either to my current cold (have had one for 3 weeks or so) or my IBS. So yeah, increased thirst and urination but that could be due to the cold and I'm crazy bloated and constipated but that could be the IBS. And with my intense ovulation signs over a week ago that mimicked pregnancy-signs so closely that I think my PMS signs might be able to trick me too. So I just have to be patient and wait for the hpt.

Nessaw - That is a pretty good deal, I don't think I could afford one right at this minute though so may have to settle with ICs for now. :-/

Starry - Oh, how I wish that pregnancy symptoms were straight forward and they couldn't be confused with a zillion other things! When are you going to test again?

Feeling cranky, to be honest. Whether a bfp or bfn is awaiting me, I am drawing to the end of my cycle so the hormones are flaring. Had a huge calorie fest at supper which made me feel a bit better. :haha: I DO feel like I'm out though. My cm went from abundant and milky to scant and tacky. Part of me wants to test now and get it over with but I only have one test and testing too early won't help anything. I will probably test on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->