New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Awwww Starry... Don't give up yet... Still FX'D for a BFP for you.

I've also been cranky the last few days, not helped by work being kind of stressful too. AF left a few days ago and I'm moodier now than I was a week ago - is this POST-Menstrual-Tension?! I keep snapping at my other half though which I'm feeling really bad about, I just can't seem to help it at the moment. :(

I've order some IC OPKs which hopefully I'll get a positive result with this cycle as I'm sure not sure when I'm ovulating. My cycles are still kind of messed up.

How is everyone?

AFM I am trying to get answers and it seems like when i am close everything comes back normal... Uggghhhhh

Sorry you didn't get any real answers. I hope that your body goes back to normal to match the results.:hugs:

Only two more sleeps till I test again. I really, really feel out but of course I am still entertaining the hope the test will show up positive so that tension is wreaking havoc on my mind and making my spirits low. And feeling that I am "out" is reviving my sense of loss over my Lil Sweet Pea. As much as I look forward to meeting my rainbow someday I miss my baby.:cry:

Oh, and if I'm "out" it turns out that my fertile window for my next cycle is exactly when my parents are coming over for a visit. Why, Universe, why???? At our house we can at least attempt "secret sex" but it will be difficult. Sound really carries (you can clearly make out conversations even from a different floor) so we'll have to wait until my parents are asleep.

Starry - I feel your pain. We were only able to BD once during my (I think) fertile period last month because we were holidaying with my parents, staying in a little wooden chalet - not good!!

I'm feeling quite positive this cycle :) just hope this positivity I'm feeling leads to a rainbow.

I'm still sad about my loss too, I had to go to a baby shower last weekend and that was pretty tough to get through.

xx

Oh, and if I'm "out" it turns out that my fertile window for my next cycle is exactly when my parents are coming over for a visit. Why, Universe, why???? At our house we can at least attempt "secret sex" but it will be difficult. Sound really carries (you can clearly make out conversations even from a different floor) so we'll have to wait until my parents are asleep.

Last month we were visiting my inlaws (grandparents and sil) out of state and staying at their homes. We managed to BD 6 times during the week :) Course still BFN, but we laughed about whether they'd do the math if we did end up PG. Floors aren't as noisy as beds...:blush:

It's good to know about the floors! LOL!! I was actually considering that myself, to be honest. Not sure if DH will go for it but we'll see. He's an adventurous sort.

I test tomorrow. Still silly holding onto hope but yet feeling really depressed today all the same. Have had a few good cries.

*sighs* It was as expected. BFN. The lack of boob change really clued me in. Even though I was expecting it I was still disappointed. Now I just have to wait for AF to appear and then wait FOREVER to ovulate again. Right now I'm hating my long cycles as I only get 2 more tries before my baby's due date even though it's still 4 months away.

I'm trying to see the silver lining. With my first AF I was still passing lots of brown gook and I wouldn't want a baby to grow in that so I think another AF could ensure I'm nice and clean inside. Also, with my first AF I started spotting at about 10dpo and I was worrying that maybe I would have a problem with my luteal phase thanks to the m/c. But so far no spotting. So I guess I'm back to normal.

That's an awesome way to look at it! Helps to look at the sunny side. Sometimes it is difficult to do. I truly believe that our rainbow babies are on their way!

If I didn't look at the sunny side I would go crazy. lol

BTW, today was so frigidly cold that I saw two rainbows over the horizon even though it was a sunny day. Gave me a little hope.

Sorry you didn't get your BFP, Starry.

My IC OPKs arrived yesterday so I'm going to start testing from this evening (CD12) as my afs are still pretty inconsistent at the moment and I'd rather start them early and know I'm not going to miss a positive result. That's if they work this time around!

Starry I'm sorry. I love that you saw the two rainbows. I can only imagine the hope it gave you. It gave me a little bit of hope just reading about it. What an amazing sight.

My cross hairs disappeared on FF for CD9 and I am expecting them to pop up tomorrow morning when I take my temp. I had my EWCM yesterday and my temp dropped this morning. I am expecting it to rise and then it will be about waiting the TWW for AF so we can start TTC. This is almost identical to my last cycle when I ovulated on CD 21 today is CD19 for me. I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way just so that way Next cycle when we are TTC I will have a slight idea what my body is doing again even if its different than before the MC.

Ladies, I'm really confused.

I just did my first OPK of this cycle not expecting to get a positive as I'm only on CD 12 and I've been having 30-odd day long cycles but it's shown a positive and the test line is darker than the control line. Now' I'm really confused!

What do you all think?
https://tinypic.com/r/347y8tw/6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"