• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

12dpo and my chart looks beautiful, but my fmu was looking a little diluted (is that TMI? I don't know if anything is anymore! :) ) so still holding out another day or too to test. Very excited!

Lol aknqtpie... I love it! Nothing wrong with practical :)

I'm feeling very hopeful and excited for you, anchor! I really hope this means your bfp is coming! And yeah, no more midnight water binges! ;)

Aknqtpie I totally understand about the whole deductible thing. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

I am currently 6 days DPO and trying really hard to not thinking about POAS. Because once I do it I'm addicted for the rest of the cycle. This is my first cycle TTC post mc. And I'm so anxious!! I find myself symptom spotting a lot. I'm hopeful that we timed everything right. I can't wait to pee on that darn stick. Last time I got my BFP 11 dpo. And that was on a digi. I gotta hold out a few more days!

Haha, good advice, although I am quite thirsty these days (hot weather here, so I don't think it's a sign of anything). We'll see what tomorrow looks like.

Julie - hang on! In less than a week you should be able to get a fairly accurate result. I don't know how to avoid the symptom spotting though. I think I'm 3 or 4dpo and I'm already doing it. Just gotta accept the crazies that comes with TTC, I suppose.

Anchor fx,d for you this month , not long now to wait :) here is to a BFP xxx

Fx'd it stays up Anchor!

Julie - I am right behind you.. I am at ether 2/4 dpo.

I'm right there with you, I think that I am about 4 dpo...

Ooo.. looks like we will have a bunch of testing next weekend!! :)

I might hold off and wait another week to test. Just in case. I'm still having a hard time believing I could have ovulated as "early" as CD14 or 15.

I'm CD 20 and still waiting to OV. Loads of CM again this morning though. Ahh so confused!!

I hope we get some BFPs in this thread over the next couple of weeks. GL everyone! x

Can you see it?

IMG-20130308-00035.jpg

I'm about 7DPO. Just got my CH this morning... Crazy that FF took so long to share :)

This is my next to last chance to conceive before the would be due date.... Fingers crossed I don't need that last chance :) FF also predicts that I should O in the week of said due date so I suppose I could count that as my last chance? Although I wouldn't get the BFP until later. Anywho, fingers crossed!

I can see it anchor! It's faint but I did not even have to squint!!!!! FX'd that this it for you! I won't test for another week to 10 days, but I can't wait to see your lines get darker!!

It is faint, but I don't have to squint. I think it's a little bit darker (at 13dpo) than my last pregnancy was at 16dpo. It's definitely better than the picture shows, but I'm glad you guys can see it. I'll try again Sunday morning!

Anchor I def see something. Fingers crossed.x

afm cycle 1 of clomid didn't work but I did get good progesterone levels at cd21. On to the next one. Can't recall who said it but I also would like a due date in 2013. Just cos 2014 seems ages away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->