• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

I most definitely saw something right away. I am strongly inclined to think it's your BFP. :) If it is, it'll be darker in a few days.

Anchor everything is crossed for you! I pray the line gets darker and darker....

Thank you so much everyone, I know I should probably be feeling more cautious, but I'm very excited. It's a local store-brand test, I think it's 25miu but not sure. Fingers crossed for Sunday!

Why wait until sunday??? lol I want to see another test!

Well, I already got up and peed, so no test today, but here's a better picture of yesterday's test. It looks a little darker since it's been sitting around for longer, but also a better pic.
IMG-20130308-00036.jpg

I definitely see it there!!! YAY ANCHOR!!! Super excited for you :)

I finally got my positive OPK this evening (CD21) although I think my LH surge must've started not long after I got my almost positive test yesterday as I've been having quite strong ovulation pains in my right side all afternoon. I was starting to think that I wasn't going to ovulate this month.

anchor - now I'm really convinced that's your bfp! So happy for you!

tiny - hurray for ovulation! Really hope you were able to catch that eggy.

AFM - really trying not to symptom spot especially as I don't feel confident that I did ovulate a week ago in spite of getting my ov signs then. I'm not really getting any real symptoms anyways. I also think I'm going act like I am having my usual 40 day cycle which means I'd ovulate on Wednesday thereabouts. So hopefully DH is feeling better and we can get to work. I just don't want to take any chances.

All I keep telling myself is "don't POAS don't POAS" It's still too early. But I want to so bad! Having symptoms fatigue, full cramps and twinges ... Only time will tell... Don't want to get my hopes up too high.

Yay tiny for your positive opk!

All I keep telling myself is "don't POAS don't POAS" It's still too early. But I want to so bad! Having symptoms fatigue, full cramps and twinges ... Only time will tell... Don't want to get my hopes up too high.

Yay tiny for your positive opk!

How many days post are you? I'm 9DPO today and want to test!!! Lol. Got my first BFP at 12 days. Can't wait till Wednesday!!

I am 5/7dpo today... The soonest I am going to test is going to be friday.. I will be 10/12dpo. Even though I ordered a bunch of ICs.. I just can't bring myself to test any sooner!

I am 5/7dpo today... The soonest I am going to test is going to be friday.. I will be 10/12dpo. Even though I ordered a bunch of ICs.. I just can't bring myself to test any sooner!

Nice. I caved and tested this morning at 9DPO. Of course BFN. Should've known better!

:dohh:

Oh we'll. AF is due Wednesday so ill be 13 DPO if I test Thursday. Lol. I got my last BFP at 12 DPO so I may cave again and test Wednesday. I only have one test left and refuse to buy more! (Until next cycle if needed).

I guess we'll just have to busy ourselves until then!

Good luck :flower:

AF for me is due between the 18-20. So I will probably test every day over the weekend .. just in case lol. I am feeling like I am out though this cycle. I keep subconsiously SS.. but at the same time, I just feel like this isn't meant to be my month.

AF for me is due between the 18-20. So I will probably test every day over the weekend .. just in case lol. I am feeling like I am out though this cycle. I keep subconsiously SS.. but at the same time, I just feel like this isn't meant to be my month.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! That's how I felt my first time. I actually did 3 tests in one day because I didn't believe it. No symptoms although in hindsight I was cranky and had heavy BB s.

I'm having lots of tingling of the BB (nipple area) and mild cramping so similar to normal post O stuff though! Lol

:dust:

When I got my BFP last time, I don't think I had too many symptoms besides being tired, but I am always tired, and we were running around doing a lot of stuff that weekend..

Last cycle, I swore I had all of the symptoms of being pregnant.. and nothing, so I am trying to keep a realistic approach at all my symptoms. Although I have had some dull AF like cramping and my nipples were kind of tingly yesterday, but it could be all in my head. Just easier to be "out" in my head lol

:dust: to all the ladies waiting to test.

My stomach flu has really thrown me off so now I'm not quite sure what to make of my body. Normally I can track just following body cues and cycle-length averages to figure out what is going on with my signs. I usually know where I am. But with the m/c and sickness I'm just lost a lot of the time. Still not willing to officially track or chart. :dohh:

I'm not feeling any preggo signs so I'm almost hoping I'm on another 40 cycle so that means I still have a chance to catch my egg. Now I just don't know when I want to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->