New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Welcome Sunny! I am sorry about your loss :hugs:

Have you made sure your HCG is down to 0 yet?

Welcome Sunny! I am sorry about your loss :hugs:

Have you made sure your HCG is down to 0 yet?

Hello :flower:

My temps dropped to pre preg around 10 days post D&C. Doc is confident that this combined with over 20 days without bleeding followed by a period is positive sign of no more HCG.

I will chart one more cycle and if no signs of O I will go back.... I've read a lot of posts of women not O.ing first 2 cycles. Hoping for third times a charm :thumbup:

Sunny - this is not going to make you feel better, but after my first loss it took me 5 months to ovulate. My hcg was down at zero but I had retained products that I finally passed on my own. However, I conceived my son that first time I did ovulate. I hope it goes much, much quicker for you. If you haven't had a follow-up ultrasound or blood work I would highly recommend you do that, if even for peace of mind.

And I really feel for you in regards to knowing someone due on your angel's due date. That is so hard! I don't have that this time around but I did for my first angel. Avoidance (as much as possible) is probably for the best.

AFM - a friend just had her baby and I am PISSED OFF!!!!! I knew this baby was coming so I don't get why I am so mad. I guess it's as simple as the fact it's the 3rd baby in 3 weeks that has been born and I have finally reached my breaking point. I have never before understood the resentment towards girls and babies. I would feel sad looking at pregnant ladies but never angry. Now I get it. I'm pissed. I frickin' hate this poor baby and this friend and I know it makes ZERO sense. I don't even know how I'm going to offer congratulations. She's not a close friend but we go to the same church and I'm the pastor's wife so I am not allowed to be stand-offish. I have to be smiley and all "I'm so happy for you". Just glad that I'm sick so I won't be there tomorrow. Hopefully, by next week when I see them that I'll be over this. :(

I am terrified that there are retained products that were not seen when I had my u/s at the end of october.

Looks like bleeding has stopped though.

I think most u/s would catch it. After my first loss I only had a pelvic scan and that was with the machine in my OBYN's office that was never meant for more than dating purposes. My hcg was down at zero really quick so the doctors never pushed for a thorough scan.

I would think that a trans-vaginal scan would catch anything significant that would affect ovulation.

My periods after that first loss were also really off. They were long, spotty and PAINFUL. Never mind the fact my cycles were only 18 days. It was obvious there was something wrong. Once I passed the last little bit those weird cycles stopped. I went into a long 70 day cycle in which I conceived my son. However, I have often gone 3 months without AF so that wasn't weird for me.

Hi Ladies,

Definitely make sure that HCG goes down to zero--you can take HPTs to check. I still tested positive a month after when I thought I had miscarried, which is when the ectopic was discovered (ectopics cause a lot of bleeding--very confusing). It was still growing, and that's the sort of thing that can be quite dangerous. Not catching it sooner prolonged the process by a fair bit. It did NOT show up on an ultrasound in the beginning.

Sorry to hear about sharing the due date with someone you know. There was a woman with the same due date on a thread here, and I had to hide her. It was too painful to see her ticker going up long after I'd had to remove mine. I might be able to handle it now, but that's only because I've convinced myself I'll get another BFP quickly. Not so sure I'll remain sane and stable if I hit the would-have-been-due date (4/27) without another one. Best keep your fingers crossed for me, ladies, as I can't be held accountable for my actions in that scenario.

AFM, I'm on a marathon of BD because the O just doesn't seem to be coming! Last month I o'ed super early, and this month seems like it might be delayed. Very annoying. Appears the m/c has made me irregular. :grr: :grr: :grr:

Happy new years's eve eve!!!

Still spotting today but not enough to actually need a liner. Hopefully it's all gone by tomorrow so I can return to a normal sex life. Ever since I got pregnant this latest time I have curtailed the BD'ing and I just miss it. 3 or even 4 times a week is fairly typical for us and it's been a long, dry season.

I just have to get over this flu first. Grrrrr. It's always something. lol

Yuck for flu! DH and I haven't started BDing yet. Bleeding seems to have curtailed, but there is a little spotting that I think was due to me trying to check my CM/CP ... (started right afterwards), but I will hopefully start BDing in the next few days. No positive OPKs yet.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Years tonight! :)

First AF since D and C and it had been awful. Cramps for the first 4 days and still bleeding, on day 6. It seems normal from what I read but I think keeping off my feet and resting helps.

My first AF is finally ending and it was looong. I started spotting at roughly 10dpo (don't know the exact date I ov'd) and then I spotted brown goo an extra day after my AF ended. So today is my first spot-free day but I am still detecting a brownish tinge to my cm.

However, my DH is now coming down with the flu. That is going to curtail any BD'ing for the next week. Poor guy. He's already been down and out with a very bad cold for the past week.

A long cycle will be handy for me if I am to hope for a BFP on first try (not that I think I'd get one anyways)

well im hoping to ttc again this month!!! I am totally ready and waiting to hear from the hematologist if i need to be put on a low dose aspirin before ttc because i tested positive for a clotting issue that may have caused my miscarriage...cant start it yet though because they may have to do more testing...one doc said i may not need one because he does not think it caused the miscarriage, but who knows...i read that ppl who have this antibody can miscarry because of clotting in the placenta...the doc said thats ppl on the higher end of the scale..so im waiting to talk to the hematologist...and will go from there...right now im on cd 16 and counting back now i realize i did the BD on O day a couple days ago....so well see what happens!!!

Hi ladies I'd like to join this thread, If that's ok. I was supposed to be 12 weeks along and the baby had stopped growing at 10 weeks. I had a D&C on dec 11th. Things are looking good I bled for about 1 week and 1/2. I'm temping but didn't temp right away after the D&C. It was too emotional and I didn't sleep normally or anything. My temp just jumped this morning so I am HOPING that it was ovulation. But I know that it can be awhile before that happens. It's so frustrating because I was like clock work before. So now I'm just waiting...

The would have been due date was June 26th. And I'm hoping to have my BFP before then !

Sorry for all the losses and baby dust to all!

Never have I wanted AF to show up so badly!

Welcome, Julie! :flower: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. But this is a great group of ladies and we're all here to support you in your TTCaL journey. :hugs:

Urgh. Passing more brown gook today. ](*,) Just so tired of it! I want to get to BD'ing!!! I have longer cycles so I do have time on my side yet but I am also tired of all the gross stuff. I feel like I'm passing more leftover stuff than I did with my son and he was a full-term baby! I just hate how m/c messes up your body so badly. It's been two months to the day since I found out my beanie was gone and I'm still dealing with the physical ramifications!:nope: :growlmad:

I want to TTC!! But stupid flu making both me and DH sick and I'm spotting anyways. It just all sucky suck sucks!

Hmmph. And my ticker says we've been TTC for nearly 2 weeks when we really haven't started at all.

Just something I'm a little confused about, wondering if you ladies can help? For the past 2 days I've been having a LOT of EWCM. But I also have a bad cold. Before my m/c I only got EWCM on the day of OV. It's not been long since my hcg dropped to 0 and I don't know how soon you can OV after this but just in case me and OH have been BDing like rabbits :haha:

Just a bit confused if the EWCM could've been caused by the cold or if I was actually OVing. I haven't been using OPKs or temping, was going to start next cycle. I haven't taken anything for my cold except robitussin a couple of times but this was a few days before the EWCM started, and it was only 2 doses on 2 separate days.

Any ideas?

I would imagine that you ARE ovulating if its EWCM if your levels are already to zero..your cycle could have changed a little..robitussin can also thin your mucus and make it thinner...some people actually use robitussin to make the sperm more able to swim up when ttc...my doc told me that you can ovulate any time after the levels reach zero...id imagine it would take a week or two after levels drop cause ur body would begin to recognize that its not pregnant anymore...

Welcome, Julie! :flower: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. But this is a great group of ladies and we're all here to support you in your TTCaL journey. :hugs:

Urgh. Passing more brown gook today. ](*,) Just so tired of it! I want to get to BD'ing!!! I have longer cycles so I do have time on my side yet but I am also tired of all the gross stuff. I feel like I'm passing more leftover stuff than I did with my son and he was a full-term baby! I just hate how m/c messes up your body so badly. It's been two months to the day since I found out my beanie was gone and I'm still dealing with the physical ramifications!:nope: :growlmad:

I want to TTC!! But stupid flu making both me and DH sick and I'm spotting anyways. It just all sucky suck sucks![/Q

I remember having brown blood/discharge...the good news is that i think it means your body is probably super close to getting back to normal and your uterus is just clearing out all the way...i know it does seem to take FOREVER!!! Good luck i hope you both feel better soon!!

So it looks like I still have Retained products.. and there is a possibility it could be molar.. ARGH. Waiting to get an appointment with a different doctor who will do the D&C.. but I may have to wait a week? I dunno.. not very happy right now.

How awful! How did they find out you still had retained products? And I didn't know that the hcg could go down to 0 with a molar if there were still things inside. That really sucks. I wish this would just end for you. Enough is enough. I hope the new doctor gives you the help you need. :hugs:

So it looks like I still have Retained products.. and there is a possibility it could be molar.. ARGH. Waiting to get an appointment with a different doctor who will do the D&C.. but I may have to wait a week? I dunno.. not very happy right now.

Oh, that's awful! I know how you feel--I was waiting for weeks to get back to normal before they discovered that there was an ectopic mass. Took another month before things stabilized for me. It's just awful. :nope: There is no up side to this.

:hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->