NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Yeah, I try not to pickle the boy's head with BabyMaking discussions and conversations and investigations and symptoms and yada yada yada!

We do talk about it all - just not all the time ...... that's what you lot are for :rofl:

yeah its brown blood im getting. its eased off a bit now. i think it may be leftover cuz i went for a long bike ride on sunday (the bleeding started wen i got home) and i think it may have dislodged a bit of leftover stuff. lovely. i only hope we havent missed the eggy!! back to :sex:ing it up tonight!! nice to have you back petite!!!

SO i went to the doctors today, and they wont give me a blood test and theyve told me that if i havent come on in a month and a half or so....so i will of missed 3 cycles, then to go back.

Not much help but aparently its just one of them things!!!

xxxx

Yeah, I try not to pickle the boy's head with BabyMaking discussions and conversations and investigations and symptoms and yada yada yada!

We do talk about it all - just not all the time ...... that's what you lot are for :rofl:

Yeah, I'm the same. I obsess big time with this site but wouldn't possibly mention too much to my dh - I'd drive him nuts :roll:. I was the same just before we got our cute little dog - I just went on and on and on until he flipped. That's when I knew that the way forward for me (and his sanity) was forums!

Jojazz - I wouldn't accept that from your drs, afterall it was them who suggested you returned for a blood test if you got another negative.

Nuke - hope the bleeding has stopped and now you're bd'ing plenty to catch that egg.

Jojazz - I def wouldn't accept that - that's so unfair, do they know how hard it is now knowing?? You would have to refrain from alcohol and be careful about what you eat etc, and it might all be in vain. And like Brit said, they did tell you to come back if you had another negative test. Why are they so unwilling to do a blood test??

How is everyone today?? I still have no real symptoms and I'm bored of waiting now. Want to test tomorrow but dh thinks it's too early, which it is really! xx

Btw, do you girls drink in your 2ww?? I've had a glass of wine every now and then, mostly because it's so bloody difficult to hide it from people, when I don't even know I'm pg or not! Hubby thinks I should have a couple of glasses of wine tonight as we're going to some friend's house but I'm unsure... how much could it harm the little bean if there is one??

xx

yeah i dont know what to think, aparently its not uncommon for people my age (21) to miss a period for no reason.

I dont drink anyway, and im a proper fussy eater so it dont really make a difference to me anyway!!!

xx

hiay all. Sorry not been very active this month but have been working loads and trying to keep extra chilled about it all this month!. Well if I dont catch the eggy this month I will be well disapointed. Made sure we :sex: loads and have def ov'd so fingers crossed just entering the 2ww!
Dh is getting really excited and decided to decorate the whole house in preperation except the room that will be the nursery. its quite sweet to see him kinda nesting in preperation.

pettimoi - I stopped drinking when we first started trying. now i will have a few drinks if were out just so people dont ask the dreaded question ' r u pregnant'
my friend at work just got pregnant from a one night stand and she is a big drinker. Annoyed me a little cos am doing it by the book, but am really pleased for her.

Nuke - hiya sorry been crap and not been in contact. hope everything ok with u. Has the mid cycle bleeding gone now? xx

fingers crossed this will be out threads months Good luck xxx

Petitemoi - do try to wait until at least AF is late. I know its difficult (I almost picked up a test myself the other day for when/if AF is late but then feared to just in case I got the urge to test over this weekend :rofl:).

Sparklyboo - I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you and I hope that June is a lucky month for us all to get those bfps!

Hi,
Thought I'd come over and post! DH and I have been ttc #1 now for 9 months. In that time we've had a miscarriage, and am starting to ttc again. I so desperately want to see that bfp, but at the same time I am nervous about jumping on the rollercoaster again.
Hopefully this will be a lucky month for all of us,

Cat
xxx

Started spotting last night (2 days early) So think I can safely assume my period is on its way and there is gonna be no baby again this month.

I hate these monthly disappointments :(

I know what you mean, it sucks to have that disappointment again and again. Hoping it happens for you soon!

Cat
xxx

Hi gals! I was naughy and tested yesterday morning, :bfn: of course :( Trying not to feel to down about it though as I'm on CD35 and it's not over till the :witch: sings right?

How are you all doing today?

Nuke, it's good to be back hun :hugs: How's bd'ing going?? Hope you're bleeding no more! xx

Im still in limbo at the moment, Almost 10 days late and BFN so either I simply missed my period or Im having a super long cycle! Who knows! Im trying to just chill out and see what happens.
We need some more BFP's in this group to boost our spirits i think!

Petitemoi - glad to see you're keeping pma!

Knitwit - bummer about being in limbo. That must be awful to not know but it seems to happen quite a lot on hearing the stories on this site. I do agree that we need more bfps! It would definitely boost morale.

Urchin - sorry to hear about the spotting. Well if AF is coming then I hope she comes quick so that you can move on soon.

:hi: catfromaus. Sorry to hear about your mc but glad to see you're back in the game!

Im still in limbo at the moment, Almost 10 days late and BFN so either I simply missed my period or Im having a super long cycle! Who knows! Im trying to just chill out and see what happens.
We need some more BFP's in this group to boost our spirits i think!

I agree - statistically someone should get a :bfp: very soon ;) How annoying being so late with :bfn:! Nothing you can do about it either I suppose, it seems you can't get a blood test from the doctor until you've skipped another period - stupid enough! xx

Thanks Brit! I'm definitely going to keep PMA this first month so long as af keeps away! How are you today? xx

I'm feeling good - it's a nice sunny Sunday and gonna go out for lunch in the sun! I don't have much, if any, in the way of symptoms but that won't get me down - not everybody gets early symptoms. I've got roughly 4-5 days for AF to show and until then I'm gonna be positive. x

Hi, i'm Katherine, I'm 33 and my husband is 32. We were sort of TTC fron June 2007 but not really seriously and then I had to go onto antidepressants for a few months so we had to stop TTC. I am just off them now so we are TTC again and last month was our first proper month of trying. I have just finished :witch: so we will be trying again this week. Good luck to all over you, hope we all get our :bfp: soon.

Hi girls little update - the :witch: has finally shown her face after a 7 week wait.:hissy::cry: Fingers crossed I get back to normal. Hope all the other girls are ok and i'm oficially on CD01. Is that right? Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies and here's hoping for a good new month full of :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->