NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

:wave: katy.

RchlSmly - well I'm glad to see af showed 'cos then at least you can move onto ttc this month. Yeah cd1 is the day that nasty :witch: shows her face.

Good luck girls for June. I'm really hoping that it's a lucky and sticky month.

OK Petitemoi, I see you're down for testing on 3 June so where and how are you?

Hi everyone...
So, it is still 5 days until AF is due, so I won't test yet. But I feel pregnant. My breasts are really, really sore. I feel really positive about it- hopefully I'll get a bfp soon- and this one will stick! Can't be sure though, because the pregnancy symptoms might well be left over from the miscarriage...but feeling good.
Lets hope it is a month full of good news for all of us!

Cat
xxx

Brit - here I am! And I'm IMPATIENT!! My right boob hurts when I move and I had strange needle stick pains in my stomach yesterday and the day before, plus tiny bit of lower back ache. All on my right hand side though! Strange?! I'm testing on Thursday instead as that's day 39 (cycle varies between 29-39 days). But I might hold out till Sat as I've already tested neg once!! How are u and how's the WAIT?? xx

How's everyone today??

Hey
I am natalie, I am new here and have started trying to! My fiance and I are gettin married in August and I am 22 and he is 25!
I am ovulating now, so maybe this cycle. Been taking preconceptional vitamins since Jan so I am stuffed full of them lol.
xx

I've been wondering where you've been hiding?! :D Me, I'm not so sure what's going on with my insides. Well today I saw a small amount of tan brown CM and I'm unsure as to what that means. I just googled light brown CM and I believe I could be one of the following:

* having implantation bleeding
* about to have a chemical m/c
* AF coming my way

I don't really like the last 2 so I'm hoping that it could be implantation bleeding. I'm now massively bloated and have just started to feel some cramping mid stomach. We'll see. I'm not going down without a fight and until I see AF for myself I'm still in this game!! :gun:

Good luck with waiting. I know myself I've been wanting to test - it's so difficult resisting the urge. I can really see how people do become poas addicts! It's the not knowing that is really hard but it is much better to test when/after AF is due. I have my fingers crossed that you (and myself of course) get a bfp this month!

brit - oh I hope it's the first one of those reasons too!! FXD! I know, it's so annoying and frustrating to wait and not know what's going on. You're right though, we'll keep fighting until the ugly :witch: shows her disgusting face ;) When's af due for you (sorry my memory is like a sieve and I've probably asked you hundreds of times but I can't have this window open for too long at work so have no time to check!) xx

No probs, AF for me is due on Friday and have test day for Monday.

Wow you're so patient not to test over the weekend!! :D Good luck! xxx

I really hope that I get to test but do have a bit of a fear that AF will show so won't be able to. No, must stay positive.... I will get to test!

:wave: Natalie and all the best for your wedding and getting a BFP.

Brit - yes PMA :D Of course you will test, and so will I and it will be a :bfp: for both of us!!! xx

I wish we all get those BFPs.

I'm not doing myself any favours though at the moment 'cos I keep googling about light brown spotting and am getting frustrated 'cos I keep coming up against the same scenarios (yes - pregnant, no - AF is coming - yes but no - pregnant with complications). How awful!! I don't really know why I'm doing it to myself really :dohh: 'cos whatever way I'm gonna have to wait a little more. :hissy: I did giggle about it though, 'cos I just asked DH why the internet won't give me the answer I want :comp:. I think the reason that I'm driving myself mad is 'cos I haven't really had any signs for either pg or af and that's why I'm latching onto this and I never have brown spotting BEFORE AF, although tbh it has stopped now. I think I might crumble under the torment and test earlier than Monday - no I shall try not to.... This is soooo difficult.

Sounds like a nightmare hun! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!!
xx

Thanks it is. It's just so frustrating not knowing - I've just found another post with a gal having exactly the same problem. BnB is fab for that, 'cos you're never on your own! Although, I'll probably drive everybody else nuts for rambling like a loon..... :dohh:

So Natalie, where are you in your cycle? Is this your very first ttc cycle?

Brit - oh how frustrating, I totally understand. Rambling is what these forums are for ;) I keep rambling today as well, I just can't stand this wait any longer. I know what you mean about wanting to test, but wanting to wait, but wanting to test...arrrgh it drives you mad!! I have a headache and have had it for the past three days, although I do normally get headaches. And I feel slightly sick now but it's prob due to the headache plus the fact that I've just cleaned the flat in this heat. Oh dear. Is this what I'm going to be like until I get that :bfp:? Yes, probably.

And to think this is the first month of ttc! Well I hope we get a bfp if only for our sanity :rofl:. TBH, as we've both declared from the onset that we're really impatient people I think that we've done really well so far.

Hi ladies, Sorry ive been so rubbish at posting on this thread. I have updated a few times but thought it about time for another.

Now 37 days sice I had my impnat removed and still no bleed. Been BD'ing every other day or so since and have been trying to stay sane although I have succombed to some symptom spotting!!

The last couple of days though have been different. Ive been waking up in the night with really sore boobs and my hubby says they are looking bigger than normal - not quite sure how he can tell coz I have a G cup so they always HUGE!!! Now surely this cant be in my head right? Im getting really impatient now I either want my :bfp: or I want to see the :witch: - that is something I NEVER thought I would hear myself say.

Keep up the pma ladies and Im sure there will be some more :bfp:s soon

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back