• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Good luck tigger with finding out either way. I can't see how you'd possibly imagine sore boobs, especially if its the cause of you waking up. Me on the other hand, have nothing to brag about in that department but normally when AF is due my boobs do get a bit bigger but they really don't seem to have changed this month. I keep getting my DH to have a grope and see if he notices a difference :rofl:.

Thanks it is. It's just so frustrating not knowing - I've just found another post with a gal having exactly the same problem. BnB is fab for that, 'cos you're never on your own! Although, I'll probably drive everybody else nuts for rambling like a loon..... :dohh:

So Natalie, where are you in your cycle? Is this your very first ttc cycle?

lol.
I am ovulating at the moment, we started on my last cycle but I think we missed my ovulation. So really hoping this cycle works, poor fiance doesn't know whats hit him with all the dancing lol.
xx

Tigger - aw good luck and hope you'll get a :bfp: or at least :witch:!! So horrible just waiting...I agree with the wise Brit; if your sore boobs wake you up it seems odd that you would be imagining it. FXD!

Brit - I know, our first month and we're already going mad. But yes I agree, we're doing well for not being patient people! At least we're not literally pulling our hair - yet ;) I don't want to mention any symptoms to dh as he just thinks I'm imagining things - I suppose he doesn't want to get his hopes up. So I'm sooo glad to have you ladies to talk to!! xx

lol.
I am ovulating at the moment, we started on my last cycle but I think we missed my ovulation. So really hoping this cycle works, poor fiance doesn't know whats hit him with all the dancing lol.
xx

hahaha, good luck this month!!! It's a great start to know when you ovulate and bd loads then! xx

oh yes lol! Thanks for the good luck I am really hoping that this is the month, but saying that I am really impatient so I want it to be this month!!
xx

hey
im vicky. we have been ttc for about a month just over now. i currently live with my OH and his parents. we have been together for 4 years, and are getting married next May.

i'll be testing on 6th of June! AF is due on 8th of June.

Im more than happy to have people for text / msn/ email buddies :)

Vicky

Hello ladies - nice to e-meet you! I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Me and my DH are actively ttc baby #1. We're coming up on 7 months marriage. We went off BC right after the wedding, thinking if it happens it happens. Well, this past month I was 9 days late and thought we would be getting a BFP. Took a clear blue pregnancy test it was positive, went for blood work and it was negative. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see what if anything happened and judging by our reactions to what we thought was the BFP we have decided to actively start trying.

Tigger - aw good luck and hope you'll get a :bfp: or at least :witch:!! So horrible just waiting...I agree with the wise Brit; if your sore boobs wake you up it seems odd that you would be imagining it. FXD!

Caved and tested this evening but got a :bfn: :cry:

Not sure what I expected really. How soon do symptoms start compared to when the HCG shows on a test? Could it just be that I tested too early coz Ive only been noticing sore boobs for a couple days. Today Ive been really tired and have had chronic back ache too!

Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tigger sorry to hear about the bfn but remember it's not over to :witch: shows. Do you know what dpo you are or when AF is due? My AF is due on Friday but I've crumbled and bought myself a hpt. I had some more spotting again today but not enough to warrant a tampon or anything. It's just so unusual for me that I'm going out of my mind just wondering. I'm not testing until tomorrow morning though, that is if AF hasn't shown up and I must admit just knowing that I'm gonna test if there's a no show has made me feel soooo much better.

My name is Rachelle, 26 from Brooklyn, NY TTC baby#1. I am do for :witch: on June 8, 2009 and I am hopping to test this weekend and hope to see :bfp:.

:dust:

:wave: Nina and good luck for testing. Is this your first cycle of ttc?

No I tested back in feb 2009 b/c I was 3 days late which i never am but it turns out my cycle was just changing, but now me and the hubby are ttc and I have been having some weird symptoms this month, like burping (lil burps) for the past week and a half and all the time no matter what I eat. And for the past couple of night's whatever I eat I get nausea.

I'm jealous of anyone who gets symptoms :dohh:. I don't really have any - I've been really tired (but then I'm quite a tired persona anyway), I'm bloated (which is all usual for me) and I pee loads (but then I've always peed little and often). As you can imagine, I'm finding it really difficult to symptom spot :hissy: :rofl:.

tigger - oh that's such a horrible feeling isn't it, to get that SINGLE line!! That's why we shouldn't test so often! It's not over till :witch: is here so try not to feel too down about it. I tested neg last Sat and I will probably test tomorrow again (I know, I know) as I think it was probably to early to test, and I think it was probably too early for you as well! PMA girl!! xx

Brit - good decision to test tomorrow; I agree, it does make you feel better to have made the decision to go for it. We might be testing at the same time who knows!? Will be thinking of you hun!! :hugs: xx

Ah and Brit, regarding symptom spotting - as soon as I realised I should be showing symptoms soon, I started imagining all sorts of things. I think most symptoms that women have coming up to AF/:bfp: are just imagination as it's really very early to be having symptoms anyway! I've started a thread in the Pregnancy forum to ask if anyone had no or very few symptoms before they had their :bfp: and I've had loads of reassuring replies!! Check it out, let me know if you can't find it! xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-getting-big-fat-positive-pregnancy-test.html

Argh, thanks for that Petitemoi. Now you know how I say I'm really impatient... Well I bought my hpts (pack of 2 clearblue) at lunchtime and have resisted the urge. I'm amazed by my self control!! :D I wish you all the luck for when you do test, you've been so supportive :dust:

Thanks Brit!!! I keep my fingers crossed for you too hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"