NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

good luck jem!! we do kinda the same thing... we :sex: from day my af finishes until cd 1!!! bit unecessary but its fun hehe

Woo exciting! I look forward to following everyone's story in here. I feel so impatient now, have been waiting for ages to start TTC - had to wait until I'd worked at my company long enough to get decent maternity pay. And now we're finally here! And now :witch: is here. So that's why I'm frustrated and impatient :hissy:

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all!

I tested this morning and think I got a very faint BFP! I'm trying not get too excited, though, because it is very faint...maybe in my imagination?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a BFP pic in this forum, but it's on page five of my journal if you want to take a look. let me know what you think!

yeah its great that us 1st timers have a thread with other ppl in the same sit.

EEEEEEEEEEEK im so excited and nervous. the dam 2ww is killing me.

we :sex: everyday as well and even a couple of days after and now 2ww i will allow h2b to rest allowing his little swimmers to build up again :rofl:

I tested this morning and think I got a very faint BFP! I'm trying not get too excited, though, because it is very faint...maybe in my imagination?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a BFP pic in this forum, but it's on page five of my journal if you want to take a look. let me know what you think!

great news :happydance: hun

iam dying to test today but trying my best to hold out til 2moz anyways lol

APPLE THAT IS SOOO A BFP!!!!!!! test again in a few days to make sure but if I had got that I'd be squealing my head off!!!

Congratulations Apple, it looks like a PLUS to me :) But I understand that you're worried, I wouldn't believe it even if it was really obvious!!! When are you testing again? xx

Congratulations Apple, it looks like a PLUS to me :) But I understand that you're worried, I wouldn't believe it even if it was really obvious!!! When are you testing again? xx

Hadn't even thought that through yet. Is tomorrow morning too soon? Should I wait a couple days (if I can!)?

Apple when is/was your period due? I would test again a couple of days after that date, if you can wait that is :laugh2:

yeah couple of days... i know i wudnt be able to wait either!!

Actually, if I were you and had a faint plus I would probably 'waste' the money testing at least once every day :-D Chances are quite big you actually are pregnant after all! It's not like any normal month when you can't wait to test, I mean. So become a poasaddict while you're well entitled to it!

Is it too late to join this group?

My name is Jessica, 25, married for 3 1/2 years to David, 26. We've been TTC since Aug. 2008.

Not sure if I'm already pg or not; having some symptoms, but nothing over-the-top, and the :witch: didn't visit me last month. LMP was Feb. 20th. So I either just skipped a month, or am pg. All :bfn: though, including a blood test around 6 weeks. I'm testing again May 4, and calling the doctor if it's another :bfn: because that'll be CD74, and I'll want answers! :hissy:

motomama

I only just joined here too so I'm sure you're very welcome O:) I'm 29, my husband is 31 and we have only just TTC, or will try after my period ends on Sunday! So can't wait. Sounds frustrating having to wait with no :witch: but with :bfn:!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it just hasn't showed and you are in fact pg!!!

PetiteMoi & NuKe - I'm due Monday, but I doubt I can wait till then. I have a pile of cheap internet tests. I don't mind blowing a couple extra!

I think I'll test again tomorrow morning with FMU.:happydance:

PetiteMoi, thanks! Good luck getting your :bfp:!

It IS frustrating, but at least I only have to wait a few more days to get *hopefully* some answers. (After this long, 2-3 days seem like nothing.)

motomama- of COURSE you're welcome!! nice to meet you! you'll become a bnb addict before long! im on here at least a few hours a day and I've only been a member for about 2 weeks! Good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: - keep us posted!

Apple- do one tomorrow and keep us updated!!! I reckon ur knocked up though!!! :happydance:

this 2ww is killing meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!

it is a nightmare init nuke lol :headspin:

hi and welcome moto ...hope you get your answers soon hun

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583