NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Thanks, girls! Nuke, I know what you mean about the 2ww, but honestly, I wish my wait were only 2 weeks! More like a 2mw (2 month wait)!!!

We need hobbies to get our minds off these things called babies. :bike: :boat: :book: :juggle: :football: :laundry: :iron: :paper:

I'm barging in on you lot if that's OK - cycle 2 of TTC #1, it has been one helluva ride so far.

AF due on Sunday and if she shows up I than have to decided wheter to TTC next month or take a break.

Fingers crossed for everyone :hug:

Hi

Please can I join in? I'm 35 (yikes) and my hubby is 32 (toyboy). We've been TTC our first. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks in January after TTC for 5 months.

I'm now 2 cycles post miscarriage and 5 days late for :witch:. Even tho Fertility friend says to test today, I'm going to wait and test on Tuesday as I've had stress before that has delayed my period, so want to make sure I'm very late before I test..........

A

I'd like to put my name down :) I'm expecting the :witch: around the 14th, but I've been stressed so could be later as well. This is cycle two of my charting, but many of not charting... OH has two kiddies already, 12 and 14, but this is numero uno for me and I couldn't be more excited for that :bfp: to show up!

welcome tiggercat, waytooslow, naaxi and mrsfran ... hope its :bfp: for you all this month

:hug:

welcome everyone!!! :happydance: May is Finally here!!! Woooooo! Let's get all those :bfp:s!!!

and oooooooooooh Naaxi, we have the same testing day!!! :happydance:

im lucy and im 21 trying for my first baby ...gonna be testing about the 30th may roughly.:happydance:

hey broody! great to have you in here!! good luck and let us all know how you get on!!

struggling with the longing for baby today all..give me strength

*passes you big bucket of strength*

hi im danielle and im from england
i am due to test on the 10th/11th of may if the little witch doesnt arrive (which she probably will because she always does!)
good luck testing girls and i hope we all get what we want soon! :) x x x x x

Nothing specific to say - still waiting to start TTC when :witch: is gone - but just wanted to send some good luck hugs to everyone in here and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all! No :witch: :witch: :witch: this month!!!

Have a lovely weekend!

Hello :)

I'm 30 and live in London. Married and trying for our first baby. Currently on CD3 of our 3rd cycle trying, and trying to have a positive attitude. :)

Welcome, new ladies!! This is so exciting to have May finally here!

Just have to make it through the weekend, and then Monday - TESTING DAY!!! Stay away, you :witch:!!!
*Sprinkling magic baby :dust: to keep :witch: away!!*

Hi :) I'm Vikki and I'm from Robin Hoods city (lol) Nottingham and me and OH, Hussain are trying for number 1 xD
I'm testing on the 6th May our first year anniversary so hoping for some luck :)
Fingers and toes crossed for everyone and lots of babydust :)
xxx

Hi ladies!
I'm new to this forum (to any forum, actually) and it seems like a good one. First go-round for me... I'm very nervous... the :witch: is due May 5th... here's hoping for :bfp: for everyone!
- Reiki baby

welcome everyone!!! and good luck! lets hope May is our month- it's my little brother's 21st birthday today so it's a positive start to the month!!

Vikki- I'm testing on our 1st anniversary too! What an amazing present to give our OH's!!!

Hi :) I'm Vikki and I'm from Robin Hoods city (lol) Nottingham and me and OH, Hussain are trying for number 1 xD
I'm testing on the 6th May our first year anniversary so hoping for some luck :)
Fingers and toes crossed for everyone and lots of babydust :)
xxx

Hiya. It's out first year anniverary on the 3rd. A good time to have gotten married :)

Congrats Sue!!! I hope we all get our sticky eggs this month!! When is your testing date so I can put it on the list?? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->