Not your average gift

motherofboys

Reaction score
I thought it might be fun to have a thread with the gifts that are a bit more unusual.
This year I managed to find a couple of things that I never would have thought of so figured we can share the inspiration.
I bought ds1 an acre of land on the moon :haha: and a set of dinosaur coins with AR, and ds2 a big football card thing that was personalised to himself.

Great idea.
This year I have realised Ds doesn't want toys, he's 10 so I thought I had more time!! Anyway I've got his main gift- a Darth Vader chiminea/garden heater, I need to pick up a bbq metal grill to put in so he can cook things in it.Screenshot_20201116-092542_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
One of Ds's big lockdown learning experiences was how to build a fire safely, experimenting with bits of cooking, and burns first aid.

I thought it might be fun to have a thread with the gifts that are a bit more unusual.
This year I managed to find a couple of things that I never would have thought of so figured we can share the inspiration.
I bought ds1 an acre of land on the moon :haha: and a set of dinosaur coins with AR, and ds2 a big football card thing that was personalised to himself.
I love the coins idea, I've ordered some Christmas ones for Ds's advent calendar.

Wow rags I love that Darth Vader chiminea! How cool is that?!

Cheers, it feels like a real find\\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->