*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

my doctor doesnt confirm, its just a case of once ive got a positive then i make my booking in appt with my mw myself.

looks like im going to suffer from evening sickness with this one :sick: with the twins it was morning sickness, with my angel it was slight sickness after lunch but this one, last night and tonight i feel terrible and finding it hard to keep things down :haha:
already thinking this baby's a girl though, im craving the exact same things as i did with my angel and she was a girl. Custard cream biscuits!! yum yum!

other than that im not too bad with symptoms.
hows everyone else feeling? xx

Hi All!

I am due the beginning of November. Just got my positive HPT on Friday and a positive blood test on Monday. I have a 4 year old son, but this baby took a lot more work to conceive, so we are extremely excited. Besides my breasts being sensitive to touch, all is well. My appt is March 21....so long away.

my first post in the pregnancy forums - woo-hoo! i am having a hard time accepting it because we lost our first baby to m/c late October, and although part of me has just known that we are pregnant for about a week now, i guess i am in a bit of nervous shock.

So, based on charting, we're due Nov. 2 - i love that so many women on here have the same due date! i've read all of the pages in this thread so far, so i am up to date.

i have to find a new ob/gyn b/c mine just quit a few weeks ago, so i am nervous about going to a new doctor and hoping that they will be willing to monitor this one a bit more.

some of you guys were talking about when to tell people. my mom knows, but other than that, i just don't want to tell anyone until we are past the point we lost the first one, so guess that means we won't be telling anyone until Easter. Wow - Easter is so far away!!

hoping everyone is doing well!!!! congratulations, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Fides, I am as scared as you are, lots of sticky glue

Hav any of you ladies having cramps and back ache?

Im just getting so excited about :baby:

We are not telling anyone till 12 weeks or maybe till after that......

Lou x x x

I have been having some cramps on and off, Today I have felt a lot more. I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that my period was due today...

ive been having minor cramping nothing too major, mainly right along my pubic bone.

ive jsut had fish and chips for my tea (bit of a celebration dinner lol normally quite healthy) but now i am regretting it :sick: x

Congratulations tho ladies and happy and healthy 8 months now...........

Lou x x x

ive been having minor cramping nothing too major, mainly right along my pubic bone.

Ive jsut had fish and chips for my tea (bit of a celebration dinner lol normally quite healthy) but now i am regretting it :sick: X

lol keep it down chick, keep it down lol

Ive jsut had fish and chips for my tea (bit of a celebration dinner lol normally quite healthy) but now i am regretting it :sick: X

lol keep it down chick, keep it down lol

:haha: i hope so it was sooooo nice to eat! last for a long time though :( i like to make sure i eat everything thats good for me with eating what i crave every now and then just to keep me ticking over lol. it helps me to feel better if i do things that way. x

my period was due today, my cramps were worse earlier a few days earlier. Feel really tired today. Exhausted actually. Ugh.

Welcome Fides, nice to see you one here!! and congrats again on your :bfp: !!!!

Who is going to the Dr soon? I am going tomorrow, not sure why she wanted to see me earlier, maybe to confirm.

Welcome fides :hi:

We're having trout, cous cous and veg for dinner.. trying to be a little healthier as we just arrived back (on Sunday) from nearly three weeks in South Africa... eating toooooo much yummy food!

I've had cramping the last two days, enough to make me think... eek... :witch: is coming, rush to loo... and nothing! I remember this with Lottie Pops... so it's a good sign!!

I have been to the docs today, and I have got to go back on the 11th March for my antenatal appointment.

My back ache and cramps have been terribe today, I went to the docs thought that I might have had a kidney infection but my urine was perfect.....

Wonder if it could be hormones and ligaments changing?

Lou x x

Congrats ladies, My LO was born Nov 9th 2010 and is scarey to see this post already. I wish you all look and a happy and healthy 9 months

Thank you weezyweu.

Bet it seems like yesterday with your little one?

x

ive got my booking in appt sorted for the 25th march!! 4 weeks to go, cant wait. xx

Loob... it is indeed...a lot of different things will start happening now and cramping etc is very very normal!

Weezyweu, congrats on your little one.. bet you can't believe how quickly that time has gone! :flower:

Hi Mummycat

we are due at exactly the same time.:hugs:

Thank you for your kind words tho.

How are you feeling?

Lou x

we need to make a november due date signature thingy lol. anyone good at those kinds of things? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->