**November 2018 testing thread**

You must wait for it to liquify (takes 10-12 mins) then suck it up slow as you can then insert as slow as you can to minimise the amount of sperm killed, reason it is a must to wait for liquidation is that it also minimises the amount of sperm killed, also should really use a lid as the same goes for airborne
Not really I used plastic sterile cup with Connor ray
But I was only looking a glass as I really had such a short notice I was just looking for ideas so was looking online but I found one in the pound shop, that had paper clips in, but I do have a steriliser so it’s easily sterilised

But do you also know it’s best to orgasm whilst insem too as it makes the cervix contract and suck the sperm in(not necessarily needed but helps)

SORRY FOR TMI EVERYONE
I do know this theory and also believe it is true, but I personally don't think it's absolutely necessary to orgasm, otherwise many many of us wouldn't have been here haha... So if we are home or comfortable enough when not home, I'll go for it, but if not then not.
About the liquification I really researched the internet and there are no studies whatsoever to actually support one way or another. I don't know if waiting isn't killing more sperm. I hate taking health related decisions without real knowledge and it is so frustrating there is no serious research about ai with fresh sperm in humans. I think this month we will try using both methods just in case.

Hi everyone! Going ahead and joining this thread as I didn’t ovulate until CD 23 making AF due on Nov 1st based on my recent cycles.

I will probably test early (10/31) but I doubt I’ll see a positive (if I am pregnant) until a few days into November!

Good luck to everyone! Fingers crossed we get a lot of BFPs!

Pretty sure we are out this cycle, Can you please put me down for the 27th, if i ov a couple of days sooner, I will be testing earlier. Wishing you all lots of luck this cycle xxx

Hello new ladies,

I will be on later on to update the front page..

Hope everyone is keeping well..

Afm I think I'm 3 DPO cd18

Nothing major.. abit of nausea but couldn't possibly be pregnancy related. Thinking I might test next Friday :oops:

I'll be away in the same hotel we conceived dd2 so hoping some baby luck will rub off on me :haha:

I do know this theory and also believe it is true, but I personally don't think it's absolutely necessary to orgasm, otherwise many many of us wouldn't have been here haha... So if we are home or comfortable enough when not home, I'll go for it, but if not then not.
About the liquification I really researched the internet and there are no studies whatsoever to actually support one way or another. I don't know if waiting isn't killing more sperm. I hate taking health related decisions without real knowledge and it is so frustrating there is no serious research about ai with fresh sperm in humans. I think this month we will try using both methods just in case.

Maybe I’ll write a book :haha:

I learned about waiting for it to liquefy in a donation/ivf clinic(it kills less sperm In The cup to syringe transfer and vice Versa)
No no it’s not necessary to orgasm but after trying for almost 7 years that’s what worked as I only recently learned(before conceiving) that it contracts the cervix and sucks the loose sperm in
So it definitely helps :)

I read somewhere that if you orgasm before the release of the sperm, it will slightly increase the odds of conceiving a boy.

I read somewhere that if you orgasm before the release of the sperm, it will slightly increase the odds of conceiving a boy.
I’m screwed then if I get a bfp this cycle as I want a girl next :haha:

I’m screwed then if I get a bfp this cycle as I want a girl next :haha:
Ha! I have three girls (2 grown from a prior marriage). So, I wouldn’t mind a boy. I’ll take what I can get, though!

Just popping in at 7dpo to note that I’ve now had a drop of red blood at 5dpo and again today when wiping :wacko: my boobs are atrociously sore, more than usual. Other than that, that’s pretty much it. Hoping for lots of Nov BFPs! :dust:

CD 8
Had an HSG done today. My right tube was really blocked. Fingers crossed that this will be the ticket to fixing years of BFNs.

Alrighty, I wasn't going to jump in, but why not?!

CD17 - AF due November 6.

Hi shorty could you please put me on the 23rd? Cd3 today, waiting eagerly to start testing opk, just so I have the feeling of doing something that would bring me closer to the goal... :lol:

Cycle 4. CD 24. 12 DPO.

Took my temp today, it had dropped a bit. See BBT chart:

Decided to take an early test (10 ml/u) and thought I could see a faint line. I’m not sure because my eyes have deceived me before...

2FC82155-8363-41F0-8B10-AE1B50F1B58A.jpeg 9877FB44-9E16-4C45-9AC3-2E400E61C725.jpeg 86129BF0-F0D5-4B51-8C5C-D56DC8557B1B.jpeg

of course the photos are a bit unclear when uploading...it was easier to see irl and on the phone before uploading.

This was this morning with FMU.

Then this happened:

So I just noticed some red on my panty liner and while wiping. And I also have dull cramping over my left ovary.

Poop.

AF is supposed to show her face in approx. 3-5 days.

I guess I’m out then...?

Edit: I used a tampon because I thought it was my period - and when I took it out it was brown with a few streaks of pink? Brown discharge?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->