**November 2018 testing thread**

Pooch positive opk is only pertinent after you get a positive bfp. I got positive hpt DAYS before positive positive opk. Sorry just wanted to let you know. Still, fx you get a bfp.

Good luck to all you ladies

I agree with flukey, HPTs will be positive before an opk will. Have you confirmed you ovulated with temping or anything? Hope you get a positive HPT soon

I’m still waiting to join this thread. But my Oct AF hasn’t arrived yet. Testing again tomorrow so you could put me down 1st Nov lol

I'll be testing like everyday until AF gets here, and AF is due on the 4th.

Boobs are so sore like even wearing a bra is sore.. thought it was a good sign as my boobs never hurt before af..

But now I'm having normal af symptoms :shrug:

Don't know what's going on now.. roll on Sunday for either BFP or af showing and I'll be drowning my sorrows x

Hi!

Well, November is a total long shot for me...I just suffered a miscarriage at the beginning of October. If I actually had a surge of fertility like I've read, I would have ovulated either this past Saturday or yesterday...not sure which because I haven't been following closely, but I'm leaning toward Saturday ovulation. That would put me testing on November 10th.

So yeah, go ahead and put me down for testing on the 10th and we shall see if the near impossible happened. :dust: to everyone!

Sorry to hear about your MC fostermom. Awful news. I hope you catch the egg again really quickly

Pooch positive opk is only pertinent after you get a positive bfp. I got positive hpt DAYS before positive positive opk. Sorry just wanted to let you know. Still, fx you get a bfp.

Good luck to all you ladies
It rang true for all three of my pregnancies so we'll see if it does again! I'm happy either way, wasn't really planning on a fourth.

:hugs:sorry about the miscariage, fostermom. Hope things get back on track for you real soon.

Anyone else have pregnancy or delivery dreams? Ive had 3 in the last two months. One was nonspecific twins, and i cant remember a lot of if because it was short. The second one i was pregnant, hadnt told anyone, gave birth to a duck. :haha: Brought it home, and nursed it, and it waddled around behind me for a few hours, then turned into a perfect baby boy. The latest one i gave birth to mixed race baby girls, which was weird because my husband and I are both white.
Tell me your weirdo dreams.

Cycle #19 CD #9 for us. We’ve been advised by our fertility clinic to go straight to IVF as we are unexplained and both aged 36. But we have one son who we conceived naturally 4 years ago so we’re just not ready to accept we can’t do it again. We really thought the clinic would get to the root of the issue preventing us from conceiving but they cant. We’ve decided we’re going down the alternative therapy root for 6 months and then we’ll regroup after that if we are still not pregnant. So we’re currently alternating between different herbs that we boil up and drink, taking a tonne of suppliments and Im going to start acupuncture this month too. The herbalist is a trained midwife who worked in a fertility clinic in the past and has an extremely high success rate so Im feeling really positive!

Couldn’t resist this morning as although FF says 7 dpo I think I’m 8 dpo but think my mind may be playing tricks on me
What do you think?

43CB1764-D890-4765-ABBE-9EDF790DFE48.jpeg 2F1C4E90-1DF3-42AB-A9B7-A7E3D384B52B.jpeg

I'll join. I have a long way to go. I won't O until the 16th or 17th and will try to hold out until 12DPO to test, so around 11/28 or 11/29.

CD1 finally arrived. That was a stressful 4 days!

Can you put me down for 27th please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->