**November 2018 testing thread**

Cycle 4. CD 24. 12 DPO.

Took my temp today, it had dropped a bit. See BBT chart:

Decided to take an early test (10 ml/u) and thought I could see a faint line. I’m not sure because my eyes have deceived me before...

View attachment 1046440 View attachment 1046441 View attachment 1046443

of course the photos are a bit unclear when uploading...it was easier to see irl and on the phone before uploading.

This was this morning with FMU.

Then this happened:

So I just noticed some red on my panty liner and while wiping. And I also have dull cramping over my left ovary.

Poop.

AF is supposed to show her face in approx. 3-5 days.

I guess I’m out then...?

Edit: I used a tampon because I thought it was my period - and when I took it out it was brown with a few streaks of pink? Brown discharge?

Your not completely out then yet
I don’t see nothing on the tests but I read somewhere that an evap or indent is more likely on opened tests so kinda make them invalid too :(

Your not completely out then yet
I don’t see nothing on the tests but I read somewhere that an evap or indent is more likely on opened tests so kinda make them invalid too :(

Ah, I didn’t know that! Thanks for the info! I thought that it was hard to see something through the little plastic window so I opened the test and saw the line a bit more clearly.

CD 16 and I think ovulation is over but still had sex today in case it's late. Fingers crossed.

Testing first week of November. Here comes the horrible tww

Hi ladies. Please may I join you?

I think I will be testing around 28th.

Best of luck to everyone! O:)

I’m pretty sure this is my period so I’m off to sibling try/cycle #5 and cycle day 2. :cry:

I have some mild cramping and the flow is still light, but it’s brown with some red. TMI but I don’t fill a tampon but it’s not enough with just a panty liner. So I’m using my menstrual cup now.

Yesterday it was slightly pink on my panty liner, but when using a tampon it was brown. I never have brown discharge before a period.

It sucks.

My cycles lasts 27-29 days. This cycle was only 23 days. I never had a cycle this short. Only once, after pregnancy and when my body started coming back after it. I then had one cycle that lasted 24 days but that was 3 years ago and since then my cycles are pretty much the same length and on time.

So why is this happening? :(

Next period is due November 24th. So feel free to add me to the list again.

Last edited:
CD1 - Cycle 20 - TTC #1

Please put me down for November 28th. This will be our final natural try of 2018.

Hi I updated the front page.. let me know if I missed anyone..

Hello new ladies hope this is our month xx :dust:

Afm I am 8 dpo nothing to report really I have had so much on I haven't been symptom spotting very thankful for lol

I'm going away tomorrow for a family vacay so I won't be testing early

Feeling very good this month so hoping I have caught it

Can you believe it is nearly November already?? This year has just gone so fast

Hey Shorty I assume I'm Dreamer since its on the 28th heehee.

This year has flown by. Can't believe November is on Thursday.

Hey Shorty I assume I'm Dreamer since its on the 28th heehee.

This year has flown by. Can't believe November is on Thursday.

Apologies it must of auto corrected.. I have fixed it now x

NT, using condoms except when my husband takes it off without telling me....which brings me here! 3 LOs, ok to be done with having kids but not absolutely against having another. 6 DPO I think and having mild cramps, pinching behind belly button and had a pretty intense sharp stitch-like pain this afternoon. I usually have “symptoms” when I am not pregnant and none when I am but it is still pretty convincing. Am going to buy OPKs as they show positives for me around maybe 8DPO. AF due Wed 11/7!

CD 18 and I'm spotting. Think period is coming early again. I'm crushed.

Implantation maybe?

I don't think so. I have cramps too. I've been spotting early the past couple cycles... i'm not sure why. My doctor is having me track them. I'm worried my cycles are getting too short and implantation doesn't even have a chance to happen.

Following...still waiting for Cd1, tons of BFNs..... currently Cd33.

Hi all,

Can i join too?
Had a miscarriage in Aug, 2nd AF after that started 4 days ago. Really hoping for Nov BFP[-o<[-o<

@Shorty88 Can you please put me down for the 24th?

I ordered a bunch of OPKs because they are more sensitive than HPTs and I got a positive...not FMU and probably 6 or 7 days DPO? Again, since these are super sensitive (and it's happened to me before) it could not stick but at least I know I'm not making up these symptoms!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->